en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_in_the_United_States
snopes.com/mass-shootings-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uuuuuh...

really demands thought

Lol

This really makes me think....

>no shit you think the media just started covering all of this out of no where

>youre actually falling for their bait because you are accepting the narrative they want you to think. Its fucking obvious us administration and media want you to think this, so they make it real

>that flat line
>those digits

>Mass shooting by President

kek, Obama's really good with a gun huh?

it really did flatline. Is there any going back?

Chart coincides well with factory displacement to China.

Bring back factory jobs, mass shootings drop.

this is fucking autism.

but i am now actually concerned.

keep me posted

Anybody got a tldr on everything FBI user said?

This "graph" is 100% subjective.

All data came straight from major events on wikipedia (worldwide and america)

I simply filtered out bullshit like "usa decided LA will be 2024 olympics" etc. and very minor happenings like a single car explosion in Iran

Just a coincidence.

Subjective in terms of what is considered a "happening".

He said that it's basically a part of the FBI vs everyone else in the US government. That Hillary's emails are only top of the iceberg, and the Clinton foundation is involved in everything shit that happened in the world in the past 10 years, and also, child trafficing. Furthermore, he said that the FBI found things about the US' operations both home and abroad that if were released to the public, would incite a revolution at best, and a world war at worst.

>FBI user said flynn VP
What has FBI user CORRECTLY called?

>subjective
Like I said, I was careful with the happenings. I only discriminated based on what obviously was too small or unrelated. I didn't just pull ones I remembered, I used EVERY happening notable for wikipedia

This chart is absolutely stupid and shows how gullible Sup Forums is.

Putting something into a chart does not make it suddenly authoritative. Quantifying "days since last happening" is also flawed since it's most of these are arguably not a "happening" and some of them are ongoing yet count as a single instance of "happening". It seems like it should be "days since the last event that Sup Forums actively discussed" which itself is flawed as a metric of "happenings".

can I pick these cherries?

Doesn't matter how careful you were, dimwit. Its still extremely open to personal bias.

Wasn't Bush Sr. from the CIA? Pretty sure FBI is just one of many underling spook shops now under the umbrella spook corp DHS. An FBI guy wouldn't see out of his compartmentalized hierarchical box. Many of these shootups look like classic black ops. Especially Sandy Hook.

it be bad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_in_the_United_States

Feel free to find happenings I "biased" against then Britbong. I'll gladly add them.

The spikes dont even math with the severity of the events.

snopes.com/mass-shootings-obama/
Check your sources fags

you talk like a faggot. Maybe an Asian faggot. Am I 100% right or just 50% right?