>American starts screaming in rage at this photo

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/03/15/americas/argentina-chinese-fishing-vessel/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_Human_Extinction_Movement
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2053761,00.html
desuarchive.org/int/thread/81449281/
youtube.com/watch?v=k9ZafsfWISY
voanews.com/a/chinese-overfishing-threatens-west-african-economies/3947764.html
nytimes.com/2017/04/30/world/asia/chinas-appetite-pushes-fisheries-to-the-brink.html
theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/14/china-boom-fuels-africa-poaching
youtube.com/watch?v=SDK1OSjlMEc
pittsburghmagazine.com/Best-of-the-Burgh-Blogs/The-412/August-2013/This-is-What-Pittsburgh-Looked-Like-at-Noon-73-Years-Ago/http://time.com/3921976/cuyahoga-fire/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/81449281/#q81465269
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Singapoor starts begging for hope at this picture

At least we could defeat the japs

By committing a war crime

Do any Americans on here care? Unless they're shipping more mexicans I honestly don't give a fuck, I'm ready for the Asian Century.
Jokes aside I know that's hurting our economy somehow but in case you didn't know, it's too late to do anything

arn't there terrorists in that region

Can't wait for 'muricans to get nuked. This is gonna be glorious.

Hold the presses, let’s charge these murderous soldier fighting for their country with human rights violation!

The separatist movement have been under fatigue in recent years, this year doesn't even have 'plant bomb under Malaysian flag on independence day' annual event.
Then you need to consider the draft of large ships which makes the volume of soil to be moved huge so at most only smaller ships can pass instead of super tankers and world shipping.

eh, this will take 20 years earliest, by then we'll probably be incorporated into some neo tributary system

i fuckin HATE rectangles, my one weakness

China in the 60s
>backwards country
>suffers from poverty
>little economic growth
>poorer than average African country
>culturally primitive
>poor infrastructure
>USSR’s cocksleeve
>has a chairman as mass murderer
>bullied by British Empire to death

China in 2000s
>successful space program
>world’s fastest economic growth
>home to most billionaires
>it’s neither 3rd world or 1st world, it has become its own category
>building cranes everywhere, they just make ghost cities because workers needs some jobs
>the lone successful communist country able to compete with USA, it made USSR look like a joke
>made North Korea their very own lapdog
>bullies its neighbors to death
>doesn’t give a fuck about UN and USA in general
>is conspired to be making a world organization together with Russia

How can one country turn from a beta cuck to an alpha Chad, or should I say Chang, within 50 years?

>literally supported the Nazis

I wonder how Important Cambodia is that they have to by pass Singapore for it

overpopulation

They nuked and killed thousands of civilians

India, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Mexico, and Philippines is overpopulated but they aren’t as successful as China

Japs turned a free city into a warzone tho

They deserved it

I wouldn't exactly call China "successful".

china is a scary commie island garbing overpopulated tier tho

That is why both our govt are not saying anyhing about the matter.
We already paid our tribute in the initial order of 4 littoral mission ship with up to 18 planned.60million dolleroos for a corvette sized gunboat that we can build ourself for 20-30 million is painful but gotta pay the dragon.

cnn.com/2016/03/15/americas/argentina-chinese-fishing-vessel/index.html

Ditto Argentina.

define success

Sounds like USA in 20th century
Except the commie part tho

Even Japan had that stage in 60-70's , you can't skip that part of development straight to high tech automated and expensive industry. Getting jobs for billions is not easy.

There’s a reason western countries started phasing out their own technology for an eco-friendly one. Americans didn’t make up International Standards Organization out of their ass.

And the unreasonability atleast now
yeah and cucks seems to be okay it

Japan wasn't a miserable totalitarian commie cunt that harvested political prisoners' organs though.

The country is already a cuck to begin with, we wouldn’t have the need to reopen Subic for the yanks if daddy America didn’t ask for it without the pressure of an economic embargo.

And now the left is crying about Spratlys when we had the best opportunity to grab them when the neighbors are still piss poor.

>>believing falun gong cultists

aliens and separate heavens for different races. they crazy as fuck man.

>all these stupid chinks thinking their next door neighbour being the next world superpower is a good thing

But Japan has a crooked police and justice system that not a single entity in UN complains about

Trade with the United States.

Not a good thing for the west but we’re making the most out of it.

Also, didn’t China had a 99 year lease on your country’s port in Darwin?

You have to go back, Wu.

>we had the best opportunity to grab them
we already have them at least the ones that touch our part even marocs did it
china started land grabbing when arroy closed down the base and the "joint exploration " with china

>we wouldn’t have the need to reopen Subic for the yanks if daddy America didn’t ask for it without the pressure of an economic embargo

we've actually have no re opening bases yet our Chinese puppet president canceled it
its jut s used for docking

we are the ones who invited them back since china is going ape.
I also remember obama wasn't keen on that decision either

>but we’re making the most out of it
dude
your entire fucking country is gonna turn into a chinese port

you're deluded if you think otherwise

Hard work. Less Communism.

No, really.

Ahh yes because we didn't have immense amount of smog and rivers catching on fire in the 50's-80's.

Every country gets polluted as it industrializes. You can't just skip that stage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_Human_Extinction_Movement
>featured article
ah yes

Actually, it is a totalitarian miserable confucian country with a tendency to overwork everyone to death. That's why my people are dying out rapidly and not having any kids.

t. Japanese studying abroad

did i say something wrong? from the horses mouth.

content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2053761,00.html

guys crazy as fuck.

>>TIME: Have you seen human beings levitate off the ground?
>>Li: I have known too many.

>>TIME: Why does chaos reign now?
>>Li: Of course there is not just one reason. The biggest cause of society's change today is that people no longer believe in orthodox religion. They go to church, but they no longer believe in God. They feel free to do anything. The second reason is that since the beginning of this century, aliens have begun to invade the human mind and its ideology and culture.

There was never any point in US history where pollution levels got anywhere near as nightmarish as it is in China now. They estimate that 40% of the population will have cancer by 2040.

shills trying to ride the craze of "conservatism" and "right wing"

they think we are like Europe thats going to get blacked and china is our savior

Their media is a complete joke and under the complete thrall of the government.

Anyone can print an article and not attach a name to it so you don't know who or what organization wrote it that is shilling for the state.

I kinda want to work as crew of a container ship.

China hasn't gone to war since 1979.
It also has no protectorates and no real allies.
Could you explain how exactly they will "turn you into a Chinese port"?

The Chinese are very quiet for an emerging superpower. By this time in our development the USA was invading Panama, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Colombia, Cuba, and fighting the British/Spanish.

Did you forget who turned the Philippines into a port the first time? Who did it the second time? Who has bases in the Philippines to this day?

> singapore builds canal
> owns revenue on lease for 100 years
> everyone happy

how is a criticism? the reason why it's polluted is because they manufacture all the shit you guys want. you think they pollute just for fun? no, the reason is because you guys wanted to outsource all the dirty and cheap industries and china was willing to endure it to improve their economy,

>40% will have cancer by 2040
Find a single source to back that stat up you fucking liar. That's right, you don't have one.

This doesn't apply to 90% of their population though.

It was a complete disaster in the states back then. Gave yoy ever seen those towns with industry and the huge river pollution and smog?

Chinas case is exceptional due to sheer scale but industrial pollution back then was terribadawful.

>blobistani thinks a country needs to use force to get what it wants

Do you really want to be our cannon fodder in WW3? We'll sit back and watch as your people are crushed.

We abandon our allies when it is convenient. Duterte realized that, and he knows that balancing between China and us is smart. Hedge your bets. Don't believe either us or the Chinese.

Yeah, instead they dump radioactive thorium waste in our jungle until their own university send a professor to confirm the illegal dump by Mitsubishi in the biggest rare earth plant clean up in recent decades.
Every country have interests, nobody is truly clean and benovelent.

that implys china will attack no matter what
or every time we actually make our own decisions for ourselves

that's the problem we lean towards china more
we feeds its ego way to much

You can afford to oursource pollution to 3rd world, remember the Bhopal disaster and Union Carbide of the 80's?

Take off that proxy, Xiang.

The fact is, the CCP believes in development at all costs and human life in China is nearly worthless.

Dumbfuck, the only one with ports in the Philippines is the USA. Not the Chinese.
Oh, and we have ports in Guam, Marshall Islands, Japan, South Korea, and Okinawa.

Kill yourself you fucking Sup Forumsnigger.

I asked for a source for your claim. All you have is an ad hominem.

price of prosperity like your price of freedom mate. development is important to the nation and its macro effects are lasting and apparent. did you expect China to end up like India? large enough to exploit but never strong enough to compete?

desuarchive.org/int/thread/81449281/

This is the same CCPbot from yesterday.

>>how else you going to eat noodle soup motherfucker? with a fork?

yeah that was me

whatever helps you cope mate. if you have a legitimate response then reply and we can have a conversation. calling the other person a shill doesn't invalidate their opinion.

i respect your opinion, it's just banter mate, don't need to get your panties in a twist.

Dude, fucking end your life. You can't handle facts without accusing random anons of being bots.

You are delusional. I hope you enjoy getting cucked and seeing the USA become majority brown.

BTW, the CCPbots have been going nuts this week with the Trump Asia visit. I'm seeing them all over the place on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. As soon as you corner them, they resort to whataboutism like . They did it a whole bunch of times in the thread from yesterday.

>Mexico
>Overpopulated

By the size of the country we could easly get twice the population and there would be areas without population

After that they shot a japanese vessel that escaped

youtube.com/watch?v=k9ZafsfWISY

voanews.com/a/chinese-overfishing-threatens-west-african-economies/3947764.html

nytimes.com/2017/04/30/world/asia/chinas-appetite-pushes-fisheries-to-the-brink.html

theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/14/china-boom-fuels-africa-poaching

Most of those nations aren't though.

time to invest on fish farms and turn rich

Uhh Euros overfish in western Africa (and aot of other places in the world) too though. Hell everyone many developed and upper developing nations do that to places that can't assert naval sovereignty or lack the naval force to do so.

Like clockwork. :^)

>Ameriorcs start to angrily post in my thread

Truly the natural state of the ameriorc

youtube.com/watch?v=SDK1OSjlMEc

>all the asshurt chinks in the comment section

That's not a very imaginative name for a surface mail company.

>There was never any point in US history where pollution levels got anywhere near as nightm-

pittsburghmagazine.com/Best-of-the-Burgh-Blogs/The-412/August-2013/This-is-What-Pittsburgh-Looked-Like-at-Noon-73-Years-Ago/http://time.com/3921976/cuyahoga-fire/

The Malaysian poster in here isn't a CCPbot per se, but he's admitted he works for the government of Malaysia and was involved in some business deal with Beijing so he's obligated to nutlick them.

Jesus Christ my countryman is butthurt as fuck.
Spamming this anti-China shit everywhere. Who gives a fuck dude? It's a developing country. Is your autism triggered by that?

There was a lot of pollution back then (though not close to China's level), but we (and Western Europe) fixed it because we're a civilized, free country. You can't very well have environmental protests in China without being arrested and put in a labor camp making Christmas tree ornaments.

In China, they only believe in development at all costs because the CCP would lose all their credibility if they couldn't claim they're driving economic expansion.

Nobody is butthurt, just countering the flood of CCP shills that have popped up during Trump's Asia trip.

>I-Ids NUD ME ISHD DEM

desuarchive.org/int/thread/81449281/#q81465269

This guy?

Yeah him.