What the fuck? I hate Italy now

What the fuck? I hate Italy now.

As a north african nigger, i don't understand why italians dip bread in olive oil. It's comfy and delicious and almost all meds do it. I agree with them on that using butter everywhere is disgusting.

That's funny because my italian grandparents dunk break in oil. He fought for for the italians in WW2 so I think he knows a little more than whatever cunt wrote that shit.

Olive oil states like shit

Pleb

Fucking autocorrect is trolling me

>America
>Butter isn't better with bread

Probably the type of nu-Italian (i.e. Gypsies, somalis and poletones) that post under italain flags on Sup Forums.

What is it with Italians thinking they can tell people what they are and aren't allowed to eat?

>Well in Italy we don't eat that

Good for you, and until you pay for my meal, I will eat it how I want.

>waiters in Italy check their watch whenever you order a coffee to make sure you aren't ordering it at the wrong time of day

>butter never meets bread in Italy
>except an after-school snack of bread, butter and nutella
>bread, butter and nutella
>butter and nutella
>butter
>nutella
what the fuck is going on in Italy

Haa

ITT: another of those """"food rule guides"""" american magazines love making

any med will tell you to put whatever you want your bread. except marmite because fuck anglos.

We don’t dip bread in olive oil, that’s an amerilard thing.
Try adding it to food rather then drinking it from the bottle
No one adds butter to bread, the article is wrong

Why would you spread PURE GREASY FAT over a delicious slice of fluffy bread?

Ogres.

I made a mistake. I meant:'i don't understand why italians don't dip bread...' also dipping bread in olive oil is done in almost all med countries with the exception of italy.

>Bread and butter simpletons
>Not making avo toast and spicy eggs

Only the US does that, and it shows as you guys are the fattest fucks on the planet

did you read my first post . I am north african (tunsian) . Greeks , spaniards, north africans actually dip bread in olive oil and it doesn't cause obesity compared to other dipping sauces.

>Go visit Italy
>Order some pasta at a restaurant
>After taking a bite I get arrested because I did not follow one of the 50 rules of eating food.

I guess its better then being shot I guess.

butter and salami is god tier

You. I like you.

I haven't eaten pasta in almost 3 years ask me anything.

How do you go that long?

what are some good italian non pasta dishes?

I eat like once every two days and I have eaten so much pasta when I was little that just the though of eating it again makes me feel unconfortable.

*thought
*uncomfortable
I'm sorry.

What fags.

oh nice one mr. bland meatballs

>What is it with Italians thinking they can tell people what they are and aren't allowed to eat?
Pro tip, these articles about alleged food rules are always written by some american woman and never by italians

>Italians don't drip bread in olive oil
>What is bruschetta

You don't dip a bruschetta, you put a drop of oil on it

An Italian restaurant I like to go to gives you some kind of oily sauce to dip the focaccia in, is that something you normally do?

I put a drop of semen on your mother's chest

Shitalians are cringy as fuck with their speecial snowflake food mentality.

Only a drop? Semenlet

it sure as hell does not

raw olive oil is pretty healthy though

Italian-Americans are worse than actual Italians when it comes to this. The vast, vast majority of them are totally-not-African-rapebabies from the south (especially Campania and Sicily) and in lieu of context they convince themselves that that's what "Italy" is, sort of like plastic paddies convincing themselves that Ireland can be boiled down to corned beef, the Dropkick Murphys, potatoes, Guiness, drunken violence, being butthurt at Anglos and that that that southies are literally more Irish than anyone born in Ulster.

>Italy
>Ancestors ruled the Med and North Africa
>Reduced to lording over buttered toast

nice blogpost

I wish I could taste it :3

I used to love butter. I slathered it on bread and would eat the little butter packets at restaurants as a kid. Today, I actually prefer bread without butter. You get to taste more of the subtle bread flavors.

>my Medigan ass is on FIREEEE

North African subhumans like yourself probably eat your mother's pussies

>Perché?
REKT
E
K
T

shitalians think that they have the right to tell people what food to enjoy to not to enjoy.
Fuck that shitty country really, everybody there should just die.
disgusting country.

cause you are barbarian monkeys who eat trash with a big smile and large pride
you need to be educated

Your shitty country has literally nothing to be proud of, no culture, pathetic history, no achievements, miserable actuality...so you all bunch of it*lians became food elitists that tell people what to put on their pizza or how to eat their bread, or if they should cut their pasta or not.

Really, fuck you. Just die, you and every single I*alian alive.

eat whatever you want however you want, don't listen to autistic rules made by autistic people