Whats his end game?

Whats his end game?

Attached: 1F8C6E28-852F-4965-85E1-E6EECF4C2382.jpg (1300x650, 43K)

Attached: yodayum.jpg (1200x927, 683K)

dying
idk why they put more of yodas and yaddle species in the universe ...
i mean it's a nice mystery what species they are .. why try to push this series with this fucked addition

>inb4 baby yoda is going to be the real yoda fucking up the whole lore

Animated series “baby star wars”

Fucking your mom

Being cute AF

Haven’t you ever heard of time travel faggot??
This babby yoda is going to Jedi force time travel backwards or some shit and become Old Yoda who fucks luke skywalker. It’s going to be fucking epic and I will masturbate to it,

/thread

Hi Disney

I'm gonna eat him

>He thinks disney spends money to have literally who’s comment about a puppet on a tv show on Sup Forums

How could you think this place is that important? Nah m8 I’m a 29 year old who can’t fucking sleep

Attached: 423A0DE2-8CC8-4308-A105-16594F31BDDA.png (292x173, 40K)

nigga have you seen the obscene amount of money the mouse corporation has?

Im just a faggot who think that little green dude is so fucken cute he don’t need a reason.

>Whats his end game?
Every male and female under 10 in the developed world is going to own his toy.
Favreau will be the goto-guy for nerd franchises and can make whatever he wants for Disney for the rest of his life.

If you meant in-plot, it's probably to find a Hutt mama to gib milkies

He wants to gas the junk traders and start a race war.

Yeah and they didn’t get that much by wasting it in shit ideas like Sup Forums marketing campaigns

The stupid baby puppet is cute and memeable thus memes

Nobody is arbitrarily pushing the memes

> Nah m8 I’m a 29 year old who can’t fucking sleep

Hit the gym or go running for 30 minutes to an hour, it helps me. Try to fo it in the morning, it's hard at first, but pays off, makes the day less stressful.

Yeah and they didn’t make it by wasting it on shit marketing like this place

then do that...
i guess?

You... wanna rub dickskins or something?
We can pretend they are light sabers

it's a money generator nothing more
if it was about the story they wouldn't make him cute and controverse

it's just to make him appear, make toys and stuff (like these half penguin/half Bird things in 7...or was it 8 idk) and make money off of it ...

i hate this commercialized industry where everything is for the money ... nothing is about telling a story anymore ...

nah das gay

of course corporations would, its nearly free fucking advertising to the most influential image-board on the internet.

To make Disney a fuckload of money by selling Baby Yoda dolls/plushies.

Sorry, forgot the *no homo
I’ve caught the Gay now and have become a massive bum faggot

You’re such a fag..

And you type like a woman..

Fuck off..

I’m fucken buying one.
Probably two, cos the first one is getting blasted in cum.

oh shit man
quick
drink this absolutely not deadly potion to be straight again

Attached: absolutely_not_deadly_potion.jpg (224x224, 4K)

Kek

thanks man I like vaginas again!
This one made me hard as dirillium

Attached: CB783769-3EF2-4C45-A1E4-13166707C981.jpg (366x231, 30K)

He'll rejuvanize the emperor whom we'll see in Episode IX.
> I hope I'm wrong

Attached: mwm.jpg (1200x673, 21K)

the soy bucks will flood in for baby yeed plushies

Attached: 1570429199720.gif (800x517, 770K)

Ok so let's really think about it for a second,
OG Yoda could be his daddy, but there have never been any more of his species seen or mentioned before. Yes it could be a case of Asexual reproduction but fuck that Godzilla bullshit.
We also have no idea where this new merch bait yoda has originated from.
We know within the SW universe spontaneous existence is supposedly possible. Although this is most likely a cover-up for the fact that Anakins mom was brutally raped.
There has been no evidence to suggest this cute little cunt existed during the time period of 7, 8 & 9.
Yoda has no definitive origin story.

I'm calling it... infinite force based self fulfilling space time loop.
Either that or Mando kicks his little fuzzy green as into a black hole and he just appears in 900 ABY

>Either that or Mando kicks his little fuzzy green as into a black hole and he just appears in 900 ABY

They will. After Return if Skywalker or whatever, they'll go back in time to get Palpatine and then they'll throw baby Yoda in there, hence why they're after him. Time travel is the only thing that makes sense to "fix" Star Wars. You're right and I'm right, also the TV shows time frame goes with the release of the movie. Screenshot this, I'm right.

Mando and the baby.its gold.disney+ has very weak content.this is not that.

No asking questions you're breaking the rules of the guild ... your going full retard gye

Thare has been small baby Yoda plushies for years iv seen them in all the gay ass toy shops no one ever buys them thay will likey start selling and thay can get rid of their back inventory of all of it before making a new kind

Star Wars is for selling toys to kids and emotionally stunted adults

To watch the world burn

Selling toys.

Hmmm...So he was behind of that?...

Attached: 5251573135023916.jpg (1358x1177, 125K)

Herzogs sidekick has a kamino cloning uniform on. I'm guessing they want to extract genetic force sensitive material from it.