CENK'S WHITE PRIVILEGE

AT 2:04 Cenk starts talking about his white privilege, and how he's is able to do things blacks can't do like go for walks or play Pokemon GO due to his white privilege. It really made me think.

youtu.be/z4oUO9CzVFM?t=2m3s

Have you acknowledged your white privilege Sup Forums?

>roach
>white
wew lad

>thumbed the fuck down into oblivion
my sides

>implying a creature that isn't even a mamnal can be considered white

Yes. Fortunately, white privilege is a good thing here.

> 2016
> listening to Turks

Dont know how anyone can sit thru listening to them but how exactly cant black people play pogemon glock? Is it a too difficault game for them?

> doesn't mean you've done something wrong

Then stop calling it privilege.

We should focus on how blacks have this extra burden.

We shouldn't act like people without those burdens are bad.

We should focus on getting rid of that racist burden society puts on blacks.

Stop this 'us and them' rhetoric.

We need to bring everyone up to having basic civil rights together.

Lmaoooo the Armenian thinks she's white too

I'm not going to give them views. I will trust you about the cuckoldry going on.

>roaches unironically think they're white

Cenk and Anne think they're white when I bet both have been confused for being spics.

>white

Oh.... oh...... haha.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>In this video
They are mistaking "white privilege" with "lack of deserving" (due to a history of bad examples created by a well know profile of people that
usually harasses society)

Leftists are whatever they need to be to make a point. There'san entire tumblr of fat australian chinks who claim to be "white passing" and to know what it's like to have white privilege

Cenk isn't even remotely anywhere NEAR passing for white. As a white person I feel extremely offended that he would say that. Who does he think he is? He needs to apologize to white people for his false and hurtful statements.

I honestly can't believe this brown as fuck shitskin thinks he's white. Absolutely disgusting.

Ana looks white tho

God I hate Sup Forums

how is that spic white?
by your standards of white then im fucking albino

I don't do politics of envy. Get back to work so you can have nice things, that's all you have to do. Why is that so hard to understand?

>spic
>cenk
>peru

wew lad

he's an eternal turkroach not a spic

>by your standards of white then im fucking albino
You are if you immigrate to the US and shoot a nigger.

How can Sup Forums talk shit about Pokemon Go, but then turn around and praise Kek and scream about rare flags? They are the same exact concept of collecting things and RNG, and are both in a public forum.

It's like they just create problems where there aren't any, just to get some more views and more money, these people are crooks

Not the same thing

wew, cenk is pretty much the most non-white person ever.

Because niggers are just too fucking dangerous to be walking around near them.

The rare flag game has been pretty much dead for months. Only newfags even bother anymore unless it's a super-rare, literally-never-seen-before instance.

i literally feel like punching cenk and I dont even live in the usa

how can 1 man be so shameless

Sounds more like its a problem of skin tone.

White kids can play Pokemon Go in white neighborhoods because guess what, there is little to no crime.

NOW GEE! I WONDER WHY BLACK KIDS CANT PLAY IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS!
HMMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK!

those things take like 5 seconds to do, and its not the main focus of this board.

Why do you faggots watch Leftist Central Superfaggot News? To have a laugh or some shit? You know you're just giving them views, right?

Whites kids were getting robbed by black kids that waited at pokestops

it's been dead ever since that asshole crashed the rare flag stock market

I have to say that pokemon go is great tbqh
I'm enjoying it a lot

>Cenk is pretending to be white now

How about being a regular black player and being looked at when walking through a white neighbourhood or people being over cautious regardless of knowing you're playing the game. That's what's fucked.

Cenk is one of the biggest cunts on the internet.

Cenk isn't white, he's a fat lard of a shitskin.

Well maybe because those black people only entered white neighborhoods to commit crimes? Also I'm sure juggalo rednecks would raise more eyebrows than well dressed blacks.

Yeah it's fucked that niggers commit so much crime.

so what happens in this video? Not givin this mudboon a view.

Blows it for the rest but really, if well dressed it's undeserved hate, especiall if within the vicinity of white friends. The 'nigger this', 'nigger that' mentality may actually cause a normal black person to convert to the wrong side because of anger. I mean it's either that or some school shooting lel

Can you shop Ash's clothes on the guy and Misty's clothes and hair on the girl?

So white privilege is just a scapegoat to the reality that niggers are hated and mistreated by all other races (and rightfully so)

>white when it suits the narrative
>non-white when it's time to collection oppression points
Who does that remind you of?

>T*rkroach thinks he's white

See? Turks are white.

>The Young Cucks
Think about killing yourself.

Funny!

Oh no, people looking at you? Whatever will we fucking do?

Man, it must suck not being able to go out for a stroll without worrying about a drive-by done by a rival gang and get hit as collateral damage. You know how they can change that? Better education, guess what demand I haven't heard from any BLM self-proclaimed spokeperson.

Chameleons? I don't know?

Is chameleons the answer you are looking for?

Retarded nigger. Leave.

>brown arab with a cinderblock head

>Cenk
>white

They're white, and a 'person of color' when it suits them. I think i'll start calling them Chameleon Liberals

Dindus will kill each other to steal smartphones or anything else of value. Not even joking, that's how it is. Long before this game came out my city (currently being gentrified with niggertowns mixed in) had warnings from the local police department to avoid using smartphones and beats brand headphones at night to avoid attacks. Niggers act like violent apes and can't have nice things. Blaming whites for the problems they created for themselves is black privilege.

I recently found out that line breaks have something to do with how posts are formatted on reddit. Makes sense that I see more libtard posts with line breaks for every sentence.

Sticks and stones bro.

Remember always actions speak louder. When confronted with overt racism i tend to let my feet walk my happy ass on out. I dont need it. They missed out on knowing me. I'm pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

But then again I can't fault people for having their guard up. Growing up in the city I keep my guard up at all times. You never know when shit could go down.

can someone post that webm of ana
you know the one

Damn, now I have to stick around...

How is it white people's fault that black people can't take a walk in their own neighborhoods without worrying about getting shot by other black people?

>Have you acknowledged your white privilege
What will that accomplish? If I say I'm privileged because I can go for a walk, will that make black neighborhoods any safer?

>Go out today.
>Bunch of black kids walking around chasing Pokemon on their phone.
>Just sit back watching them because I found it fascinating.
user, if your kids are born and being raised in a high crime neighborhood like that, then there is something deeply wrong with you as a parent.

Note I am not speaking to you directly, but to any parent who thinks "20 drive by's a day is just fine and dandy"

Yeah but it doesn't count if you hate AFP to Ana each time

Does "white" just mean loosely successful and not blacker than tar? Where does this t*rk come off telling people he is white?

*hate fap

Why is my phone autocorrect "fap" to the federal police? I'm frightened now

>Post ending in 77
Kek has blessed you with sound reasoning

Cenk's white?