Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0H5WI9yjAwL
newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/i-profiler
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he wanted to focus on his kids.

He stopped making movies to raise his children

>What happened to this man's career?

lurk more

he actually gave a fuck about his children more than his career, what an asshole

Wife died and he quit to raise his kids, he's been offered lots of roles but has turned them all down over the years.

His wife died, so he quit show business to raise his kids full time.

Based Rick. Too good for Hollywood desu.

He's a real human bean

He couldn't hire a nanny or get a new wife?

That's not being a good parent.

>having a nanny raise your kids

that's how you get elliot rodger

His kids must be in their mid-20's by now, probably just doesn't want to bother with the BS at this point.

>can't make time for both
>can't hire someone to look after them for a few weeks or months

Not to mention they're probably in their 20s and 30s by now. There's nothing preventing someone from managing both or else how does he even provide for them?

Shit excuse is shit.

Never have children. I sincerely mean that.

Yep, that's why he turned down the Ghostbusters movie when he was offered a role in it.

He's worth more than enough to live comfortably without working.

Nannies don't love your children as you would. Maybe he couldn't find a woman he that he loved like his wife.

>Not to mention they're probably in their 20s and 30s by now. There's nothing preventing someone from managing both or else how does he even provide for them?
>Shit excuse is shit.

What happens to someone to make them say something like this? I'd wager it's nobody loving them and having no one to love.

uhhh who the fuck is this? the only rick we care about is rick and morty lol

Made lots of money and probably hates hollywood. Why would he even still want a movie career

t. nu-male

>thinks "being a good father" means fuckall in this doggy dog world

Fuck you, go home and play with your kids.

the dude was in like 1/3 of the movies made in the 80s.

He doesn't need to work.

I hear ya. Nevar forget. Szechuan?

vocaroo.com/i/s0H5WI9yjAwL

newyorker.com/humor/daily-shouts/i-profiler

yep

having children is the point of life

Epic.

I love that funny Asian guy too "YOU WANT TO FUCK ON ME" haha literally epic

>doggy dog world
You are either underage or have never read a book.

>if you're not a stay-at-home dad, you're a numale

Clint is rolling in his grave right now.

Very nice, veeery nice!

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

I will, you small-dicked psychopath. Go beat up some more whores to try and validate yourself, you schmuck. You fucking prancy-boy. Ohhhh real big man, schmoozing stupid people out of their money instead of selling these things to people who actually need them. Bet that makes you real tough, hey? Guess what, tough guy, I'm tougher. You should take an Alka-Seltzer and step the fuck down, before I fuck you with a giant rake. Try selling THAT, you fucking Brylcreem-smearing, red-faced, stupid tie-wearing, jerk-ass fuck.

>doggy dog world

What the fuck, Sup Forums?

>>thinks "being a good father" means fuckall in this doggy dog world
>Fuck you, go home and play with your kids.

I really, really hate summer. I love mondegreens and Glengarry Glen Ross, but I really hate summer.

I think you're the underage retard for taking the oldest bait in the book

*turns 360° and walks away

>Alan Boyce still alive
>literally no one gives a shit

What happened to this man, period?

>responding to bait

>doggy dog world

Seriously, faggot?

>newfag calling someone a faggot

>having children is the point of life
7/10, you'll get some replies

And I'll bet Rick would get back into acting if someone offered him the right role. At least I hope so, he's pretty great.

Based Rick saw a feminist trainwreck in the making and stood back.

Am I taking other's intelligence for granite or are you guys being tongue and cheek?

What kind of dark magic does he possess that not even Sony jews could make him do a cameo?

They seemed to already have brought out the shovels to get Ramis to show up.

He was in some awful shit towards the mid-late 90's. It's probably for the best. Comedic actors almost always go to shit after a decade or so unless they reinvent themselves as dramatic actors, which has only worked for a handful of them.

user, having a family IS the point of life.

I know you're probably 19 or something, but you'll see soon enough.

Jewry doesn't work on Jews.

Stop being so painfully new.

I KNEW IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How do I get (You)s lads? Do you just have to take a leap of fate?

Irrigardless your dealing with shitposters that are a diamond dozen.

He played the most beta nerd in all of his movies then ended up being the realest nigga (white) in real life.

>> 81491873

no (You) for you. Try harder.

He quit Hollywood to raise his kids after his wife died iirc

>brought out the shovels to get Ramis to show up.

>I am still alive
>Literally no one gives a shit

Feels bad man

If you thought it was shit you shouldn't have watched it in the first place

Fuk u m8
D E V I L I S H

@81491873

fuck off reddit

with a magnifying glass

They had the potential to fuck with Murray and Akroyd. Maybe dangle the passion project scripts those guys want to be made/feature in.

Rick doesn't give a fuck whether he work or not. There's nothing they could do. He might as well be dead like Ramis to them.

They should put a wig on him and have him rape Dennis while playing the high school librarian in an Always Sunny flashback episode.

pic related

okay smart-ass what is your theory?

he is a decent human being, thats what happened

Isn't he supposed to have a cameo in the new Little Shop of Horrors movie?

Kek

He's molesting his kids 24/7.

>post something serious
no replies
>post something controversial
(You)'s

Think about what Sup Forums likes, then, post something that will piss them off. It's why all the threads about SJW's and Sup Forums take off. People are driven to hatred when they read these topics, and they post. Also, post a good movie and say it's bad.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

the Honey I Shrunk movies made him so much money he never needed to work again and after his wife died he realized he'd rather spend the time he could be working with his kids.

go on

He's one of those celebrities who's gonna have a lot of stupid people go "Oh my god! I swear he died years ago! This must be an alternate universe' when he dies.

Do you really not understand the difference between spending time with and raising your kids, and hiring someone to take care of them?
Yeah, fuck this guy for putting his family and his children above his job.