"WE WUZ PERSIANS. PURE ARYANS N SHEEIT"

>"WE WUZ PERSIANS. PURE ARYANS N SHEEIT"
>Supreme Führer of their country is literally an ethnic Turk

Topkek

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=persia&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=0&column=def
youtube.com/watch?v=4yRMNoWeIY0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_studies#International_Scholars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are you making these threads?

>the real Aryans

he is an arab
t.arab who can spot other arabs

He’s actually an Arab. Every cleric with a black Turban is a direct descendent of prophet Mohammad pbuh.

Most of the ones with white turbans at likely Arab too, but they’re not descendants of prophet Mohammad pbuh.

Zoroaster was from Azerbaijan, he's ethnic Azerbaijani which basically means "Turkic speaking Persian"

>Every cleric with a black Turban is a direct descendant of prophet Mohammad pbuh.
kek do you unironically believe that. Shitton of muslims and especially shias claim tha they are descendants of mohamed but they aren't and even if they have some arab ancestors , most of their ancestors especially on the maternal side are persians or whatever ethnicity they are.

no honey, he's from afghanistan

>"Turkic speaking Persian"
its the exact opposit you retard. Azeris are Persians that speak a Turkic language

Persia is one of the most interesting countries to study. They have a very long and fascinating history. I wish there were more books about this country here in Russia.

What do Russians think about Iran and Syrian considering that you are all allies?

No he migrated to Afghanistan.

>pbuh
Fuck off and die. The only religion of a true Persian then and now will only ever be Zoroastrianism.

You Russians made an amazing digital free library(btw thx for all those free textbooks that saved me for paying 100s of dollars to the textbook jews in america)
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=persia&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=0&column=def

says who?

Faggot you dull piece of shit that's exactly what I said. "Turking speaking Persian" means the same thing as "Persian that speaks a Turkic language"

Are you serious? He's either from Khwarezm, Bactria-Margiana or modern day Azerbaijan. Literally no one claims him as being born in Afghanistan.

that's literally what he said you absolute fucking mong

>Persia is one of the most interesting countries to study
It's interesting but I don't think there's a country in the world that isn't just as interesting tbhfam.

No.

From Cyrus to Alexander by Pierre Briant was a fantastic read. You should see if a Russian version is available

>Bactria-Margiana
thats in afghanistan

No it's not, it's just to the north of Afghanistan

It’s true whether your assblasted diaspora kaffir ass wants to believe it or not
Sorry kaffir but Persians not only in Iran but Afghanistan too are Muslims

"Allies" is kinda pushing it but I am glad that our country has good relations with those two states. Ever since the Russian airforce(and even the land force according to some rumors) joined the war in Syria, there has been an increase in coverage of both countries in the media. I don't know what the majority of the population thinks since I am a shut-in loser who posts on imageboards all day but nobody here really talks bad about those countries, aside from the most insane liberals.

Most african countries are not very interesting to study.

I'll see if it is available as a pdf file online.

>The Bactria–Margiana Archaeological Complex is the modern archaeological designation for a Bronze Age civilisation of Central Asia, dated to c. 2300–1700 BC, located in present-day northern Afghanistan,

stop posting

Literally only one part of it is in Afghanistan. One part of Bactria and none of Margiana.

youtube.com/watch?v=4yRMNoWeIY0

I FUCKING HATE YOU, BACTEIA ISNT EVEN THE CENTER OF AFGHANISTAN ITS FUCKING ON THE FRINGES OF AFFGHANISTAN ITS FAR MORE ACCURATE TO SAY "Central Asia" THAN IT IS TO SAY AFGHANISTAN.

>Most african countries are not very interesting to study.
I agree for a lot of the southern ones but Ethiopia is pretty fascinating. Their history is tied in with the Bible.

Also this What the fuck. Where are you from you beta-ISIS fucktard?

messed up the link

>He’s a Muslim so he’s literally ISIS
Time to stop posting islamophobic kaffir
>Where are you from
Iran :^)

Syria and Iran (and Hezbollah) are our greatest allies.

Why? I thought Russia is pro-pissrael now?

>I thought Russia is pro-pissrael now?
bullshit. Israeli defense forces bomb syrian government army's positions all the time and try to do everything to make assad lose. even putin said that russia will treat IDF as direct enemies if it continues

Israel is keeping things right. Have you seen what happened to Hagia Sophia?
like a teenagers bedroom.

look italian

Bacteria is most closely related to the people of Afghanistan and Tajikistan, so it would be appropriate to just locate bacteria in Northern Afghanistan.

>bacteria
howling

>I wish there were more books about this country here in Russia.
You might be interested in Vasily Bartold, a major historian of Central Asia and Iran
Plus the other authors writing in Russian here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_studies#International_Scholars

>implying

Your era is going to end soon scum.

Thank you New Zealand you are my greatest ally

says increasingly nervous kaffir for the last 1400 years