Do you love Japan?

Do you love Japan?

How you feel after visiting Japan or living Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFT22S9euEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Do you love Japan?
No
>How you feel after visiting Japan or living Japan?
Absolutely not, China is bigger and superior in all ways.

why japanese people don't take care of their teeth?

Its their genetics so they really cant do much

suzi ;3

>Do you love Japan?
i don't
they just draw very good

they could try and wear braces
they just accept it and include it as gimmick

they can go to the dentist

I wanted to kill all the Japanese creatures around me.

中共才能救中国

It's just a random photo, what does it say?

>Do you love Japan?
yes, because they disregard the jew and make my animus and mangos
I don't have passport or the money to travel to travel to grorious 日本, but it's on my list of thingns to do.

>they disregard the jew and make animu
user, I...
... youtube.com/watch?v=UFT22S9euEI

I love Japan!

My dick feels exhausted after visiting Japan!

I have a lot of respect for the country and their society.

I would love to live and work there if I was ensured a 40 hr work week.

popular culture made it seem like a dreamland when in reality you could pick any european country and live a better life than in japan

stop making threads about japan
you have nothing to do with us
thank you for your cooperation

I had a weeb boner for Japan for years and then I went on an exchange trip there and I was fucking miserable.

Been to Japan quite a few times, good shit.

Sounds interesting. Make us some greentexts maybe?

tell the story user

I'd nuke em thrice if I could, truthfully.

>Do you love Japan?
I love Japan.

Speaking with Japanese people is great fun, and seeing Japan is wonderful. I don't think I could live in Japan. Work life is too stressful in Japan. Actually living there would probably be more work than just visiting and leaving again. I would have to take a pay cut in Japan as well. So it would even be cheaper for me to fly there and get 90 day visitor visas than actually living there full time.

I will visit again. Living in Japan will be a childhood dream that will not come true, it seems.

I spent about 2 months at Kyoto University last year through a school program. It was in the international program and I spoke minimal Japanese beyond basic conversational N4 level so I mostly was surrounded by gaijin weebs and they were about as exactly as you would expect. Classes were primarily in English. I tried meeting Japanese people but it was difficult because I couldn't really relate to them or converse with them properly. I lived with a host family and wanted to fuck their daughter but I could barely speak to her (autism and language barrier). They were very nice but I committed a few "faux pas" and got chided for it, but they ultimately understood. They'd sometimes laugh at me for trying to speak Japanese because I sounded like a child apparently. No one really approached me because I'm 6'4 and a blonde white guy. The workload sucks and Japanese people definitely do the two face thing. I don't know I just found it was clearly a foreign alien culture that is better observed from afar if you're not already a part of it, at least for me. I should have probably been more prepared.

So why didn't you join a circle? You could have easily made some friends there.