WUZ

has anyone here ever wanted to know the meaning to life
or give their life to Jesus
Jesus died so you can know God and have ultimate satisfaction

what is it like to live among niggers?

This

>The anthem/flag are symbols of freedom
>Kneel
>HEY STOP EXPRESSING YOUR FREEDOM!!1!!!!11!!

a little bit louder

>has anyone here ever wanted to know the meaning to life
It's a worthless question

I live with Native Americans not niggers

Are you autistic?

>It's a worthless question
why

they smell. Even the ones who look clean

Strong rebuttal.

you never made much of an argument in the first place tbf

we are all black, i hate wh*Te "people"

Because life is subjective and cannot have "meaning" since there is no single truth

My question stands, unanswered

>Because life is subjective and cannot have "meaning" since there is no single truth
is this objective truth?

Objectivity is subjective, and that is an objective truth

>Objectivity is subjective
and dryness is wet and up is down

i went to an Israeli restaurant, but all the employees were mexicans, same with the chinese place aswell

Bias is intrinsic, instinctive
Objectivity is void of bias
Objectivity cannot be achieved by humans as a result

Did you get goulash?

goddamn mexiacns taking our jobs

2 + 2 = 4 is objective and achievable by humans

A sushi restaurant I went to once was run by Mexican guys. You could tell just by looking at the menu because it served an "especial roll".

some of them might have been mizrahi but many atleast some of them were speaking spanish

stop patronizing illegals penman

ree

Some of the staff might've been but I doubt you can get a business license / health inspections / all that shit if you're undocumented. It was pretty tasty, in any case.

hey whatcom

all of the "mexican" restaurants in my town were run by illegal Guatemalans

nice trips

Can you prove a whole?

thanks

hey conway
i can't decide if i should go home for thanksgiving break

you don't think 2 + 2 = 4 is objective?

I never said that humans aren't capable of comprehending objectivity
I said that they cannot achieve objectivity

If you're going to argue with your parents then I don't see the point

how can we be capable but not able to achieve

In the same way you can comprehend perfection, or nothingness, but cannot achieve either

I don't think you truly have come to grasp how incredible a task it would be to be a purely objective being

is worth considering. I usually spent holidays at home when I was in school, but I regretted it on one or two occasions. I knew my mom was stressed out at the time and figured having me there would help her relax and forget about it. Nope, a bunch of that just got directed at me instead.

I should have totally seen it coming, too. She's always been bad at not taking her problems out on people around her.

*Comprehend the concept of
You cannot actually comprehend perfection or nothingness or indeed the absence of instinct/bias since you cannot visualize it

fair enough
we may or may not be able to achieve objectivity but that doesn't mean we can't get close to it

if i can't comprehend nothing then how do i know i have nothing to lose?

because ur gay lol

It is in much the same way as striving towards perfection
Perhaps pointless, but if you can never reach the destination then you can be on the journey forever, and become a better individual in the process

because ur gay lol

When people say that they usually mean nothing they value
You cannot visualize nothing, if anything you'd think of black which is something

explain this yanks

youtube.com/watch?v=peyOr3K6Ndc

what if I said the resurrection of Christ is a more objective historical fact than any other religious claim

>leaf

the existence of Muhammad is more well documented than the existence of Christ

You cannot because that is a biased statement and therefore not objective

>tacitus
>pliny
>Josephus
>new testament documents
>early christian pastors like ignatius and irenaus
why does biased make it subjective

>literally all of the Christian, Pagan, and Jewish cities and states that Muhammad raped and pillaged
Tacitus and Pliny only mention Jesus because they noticed that his followers were dicking around in the eastern half of the empire

The New Testament documents weren't written for several decades after the resurrection. I'm not discounting oral tradition but it's not comparable to the documentation we have of Muhammad

idk about comparison to Muhammad, but that comes natural considering he was a warlord and more recent
but theres no good arguments against christ's existence I know of

Bias is partisan, which although can be influenced by truth, is usually primarily motivated by emotion and intuition
It isn't itself subjective which is why I didn't call it subjective

Objectivity however is based on truths which exist outside of bias, emotions, etc. so if something is biased it cannot be objective

>but theres no good arguments against christ's existence I know of
That's not even what this is about but ok

so even if I'm biased, doesn't mean what I'm saying isn't objective?
sorry, I mean't the resurrection of Christ is a better historical fact than other miraculous claims. I'm drunk man

>I mean't the resurrection of Christ is a better historical fact than other miraculous claims.
Even then there's no direct documentation of the resurrection

If the subject matter is not biased and can be proven to not be biased than it can be objective
It must meet other criteria as well
>so even if I'm biased
You are by nature, there is no denying that

STOP THIS MADNESS IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING

the new testament documents
especially Paul
1 corinthians 15
3For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4that He was buried, that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5and that He appeared to Cephasa and then to the Twelve. 6After that, He appeared to more than five hundred brothers at once, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep. 7Then He appeared to James, then to all the apostles. 8And last of all He appeared to me also, as to one of untimely birth.
so the discussion should be whether it can be proven objective reasonably instead of whether there is bias

fuck you bobby

fat piece of shit

>direct

Shuddup goober

Are you asking why bother discerning bias when discussing the objectivity of a subject?
Rephrase that please

IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KING? I'LL HAVE YOUR HEADS ON A SPIKE

why isn't it direct? why isn't the gospel of Luke direct
its fine to discuss bias, but its not really an argument against a sound argument

why did it have to end like this bobby

don't you remember all the fun we used to have with Bessie and her big fat tits

Suck a lemon, goober

Bias most certainly can be a counterargument but it is context dependent

GOD BLESS BESSIE
AND HER TITS NEEEEEEEEEED

sure, but I haven't even gotten to the argument yet

more boar, your grace?

Then get on with it me boyo

LANCELLL
GET THE BOAR STRETCHER YOU STUPID BOY

did you say that you wanted more lancel, your grace

there is more evidence about Jesus than about any other miraculous event

GODS YOUR MOTHER WAS A DUMB WHOOOOOORE
ONE BALL AND NO BRAINS BOY

Provide objective evidence.

aaagghhhhh save me chaosh laddah

historical documents can't provide the objectivity you're looking for. it isn't a fair standard

I SHUPPOSH LIVING IS OFF THE TABLE THEN SHANSHA

>>etc.

No.

Archaeological evidence is more than enough

D I X I E
I
X
I
E

how else do you explain the spread of an early and persecuted Christianity

GODS WHAT COUNTRY

kikery

>this is your brain on Protestantism

I'm no expert on early Christianity so I won't answer that question

If anything I'd assume it would have to do with the teachings of Christ and not his miracles or his body, which was kinda the fucking point t b h

they wouldn't be tortured or killed or go into hiding just for the sake of his teachings

>How did jews survive and spread despite fighting three genocidal wars with Rome?

I SMASHED THAT TARGARYEN WHORE ON AN OPEN FIEEEEEELD NED

people do it all the time

Buddhists still kill themselves to try to protest against the corruption or neglect of Buddha's teachings

its different dying for a belief vs dying for what you've seen

You'd think they're called pious for a reason

The vast majority of Roman Christians never saw Christ. Most of them never met with someone who had seen Christ. 99% of the martyrs died without even coming close to Christ.

but 500 did and thats where it started
what else explains the origin

no serious historical professional will deny Jesus existed, not even atheist ones. There's just literally no doubt, as shocking as it may be to atheists who are used to constantly pulling the science card out all the time to justify their beliefs.

500 vs the several tens of thousands who existed by the time the persecution stopped. Almost all of them were Christians because they heard about it from a guy who heard about it from a guy who heard about it from Paul

>what explains the origin
what explains the origin of literally any other proselytizing religion

Southron > Dakotan > Y*nkee

>what explains the origin of literally any other proselytizing religion
what other religion started amidst persecution

not a argument

Goodnight Dixie

some sects of Buddhism
some sects of Zoroastrianism before muslims tried to wipe them out and they stopped accepting converts

This is SBC tier faggotry bud