/balk/ - balkan thread

Karakachanov edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7R-QkOXgcU
youtube.com/watch?v=x2YlbiyiuMc
youtu.be/Zo1nTNYgICo
youtube.com/watch?v=N35W14fUKGM
altfeed.net/2017/08/13/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-did-nothing-wrong/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/woman-tinder-martin-shkreli_us_56131b94e4b0368a1a60db83
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old

faliminderit

Je i mirepritur

i think i have finally located Tupac, praise kara boga

red pill me on bulgaria

i make $50k in usa
how much will that get me in bulgaria? heard you can live like a king there with that salary

tfw unironically in love w a romanian girl
what do

fugg

yes you can

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7R-QkOXgcU

help me

Suck her dick

>no special wine meme cat as pic

Reportent
mpye

all women on planet earth are the same my man

just be confident, tall and rich

Is captain hook dinaric?

:( she's a girl with Vagina

shes very different
i love her so much god i can feel my heart beat getting faster again this always happens when i think about her

You can never know unless you've seen her naked

>Another day waking up as a Dinaric

What a great feeling

Imagine like in 10 years from now, god keep us healthy, still posting here, almost 40 years old still shooting the memes. How society is changing is amazing, in decades youll see old people swiping on tinder and shit

You can set the age range 30-40 and if their matches yours the younger or older can't see your profiles

Nigga that wasnt the message I tried to deliver tho. I told you I cannot make a tinder profile, dont wanna get divorced

>the Shqiptaric man is the Macedonian Skelly

Makes sense after all

well duh, when you're a pensioner it will be the absolute ideal time to play MMOs, you've got all the time in the world, no work, no school, no social obligations

just imagine it, 30 years from now, the video game marked will be dominated by old farts, what a grim future

>no feet posted
Meh

>flagfag is a foot patrician
i respect you more and more every time

Yeah that too, old people playing vidya and shit, hahaha, what a time to be alive. By then probably we really are able to slip in some kind of virtual reality real and sophisticated af, probably also whole body VR-suits who let you take city tours back in time, for ex to Nazi Germany, imagine man, amazing shit upcoming

Jealous greek of Macedonian dinaric men

You're albanian and you don't hide it, your fellow dinarics won't admit to it tho

Feet are good for walking, not for fapping

female feet are for kissing and pampering

I dont know why I developed this fetish years ago but its a curse and a blessing. Imagine you are an ass man and when you walk around during summer you see naked asses everywhere. Sounds nice, but its also depressive as you cannot really do anything but watch

No, feet are smelly

Why not? You can get another girl anytime

You posted your picture here

>having a wifey
>not enjoying her feet

Why do women follow men so much in behavior?

I notice even when I'm doing something like I change picture and I mention some changes to her she starts changing hers too. When I start slipping some retarded words she picks up on it a few days.

I can fuck anyhow if I want, but usually once I know im basically a hotel reservation away from fucking, I lose interest immediately and start finding flaws in the relevant person.

But to have a stable life you need a stable wife, your weak spots to be her strong ones and vice versa.

>t. full-time masturbator

Weaker people tend to copy paste people which they admire, so probably thats the reason. Had a lots of gf during my life who started copying my hobbies and music taste for ex.

Got it

we are just friends i cant see her naked and i dont wanna be disrespectful

youtube.com/watch?v=x2YlbiyiuMc

beautiful desu

cCcp

Top 10 anime deaths, 1991

youtu.be/Zo1nTNYgICo

I am a Stalinist

I got a job at the Russian embassy because it pays well. But I wake up at 6am every morning.

Кoмyнизмa

youtube.com/watch?v=N35W14fUKGM

Шe ти плиcнa eднa
Хoди cи пo ceлaтa

kek

бдинци лъвoвe титaни

βъλγαριя

lmao mods at pol banned all the pics from my germany hate folder
talk about being asslbasted

ισλα ισλαααμ

test

yeah it works here
doesn't work in pol
KEK
salty subhumans

Кoмyнизм>бaлкaнc

who where /college/
Im in my third year in civil engineering and holy shit things got so fucking hard
so many projects to do and I dont know how to do any of them. Ive passed the final exam of highschool by sheer luck and the fact that im in 3rd year its really amazing for me, I mean im really surprised because im dumb

Δοkίμασε να τους ποσταρεις τώρα αυτήν την ειkόνα

το τεσταρα kαι χωρις ειkονα
δε στελνει ουτε kαι σkετο kειμενο
δε δειχνει % (buffering, αν υπαρχει) kαι μετά σταματάει στο 100%, μπορεί kαι 5-6 λεπτά για δυο λεξεις kυριολεkτιkα (ενω τεσταρω kαι με refresh)
shadowban ειναι επειδη τους εχω ρημαξει (picrel)
σε λιγο που θα αλλαξει η ip τα ξαναλαμε
subhumans

I switched to a humanity degree lol, the math was too much for me.

same here my nigga lmao

worst thing is we have projects for every class and they're always projects in groups of 2

guess what, I always have to work alone because I can't find anyone to work with (autism)

i fucking hate this country lmao

not in college but my third year was the most chill of all
logistics
you are subhuman

And you get to acquire a subhumanity degree from /balk/ too!

lol

have you taken highschool in holland?
highschool is so fucking shit in here the teachers are shit the education is bullshit and no one teaches you nothing
when i got in college the teachers were amazed that more than half didnt know shit about math&physics (was part of that half)
and yet still no one does anything about it

high school was ok

even university is ok but I fell for the STEM meme, I hate it 2bh

I should have done an easy, comfy degree like law

thought they didn't let shitskins into universities because of the rape waves

they actually enjoy it

no, I've been in the Netherlands, they don't fuck around with shitskins and other garbage. The police has a tight grip on them. Come to think about it everywhere in the west shitskins are treated like pariahs, no wonder they blow themselves up.

like I was in the metro, and some shitskins started coming in, and the dutch were "oh here come the rapists let's go infront", same thing happens with shitskins and slavs in Germany.
they use pole as an insult

i don't get it

Gagarin talks to future generation on the phone, asks them about Mars colonization, learns about flat earthers instead. What part you do not understand?

the flat earthers part, i didn't know they're called "plosko"

konnichiwa, facebook-kun

He asks "What is flat?"

The pic is obviously from Twitter, you dumb faggot.

>Bulgarian on twitter
nice.

I just discovered a cool free MMO, it's called ArcheAge

lets all play together on a server, it sounds comfy as fuck, it's a total sandbox, you can have your own house and professions and stuff

>mmo
They died 10 years ago mate.

>free to play
>comfy sandbox style where you can do whatever you want with no pressure to play 24/7 because it's free

yea and i bet you need 100 hours to get a shit bucket if you do not pay. MMOs are just not worth the time.

The only reason why he inflated the prices was to get enough money (something the companies didn't give him) to make a breakthrough in medicine. The Jews and Globalists locked Shkreli up, it is time for us to free him.

#freeshkreli

lol

it seems preety good ;-D

only problem is you will be surrounded by bulgarians

user has a point, MMOs are a waste of hundreds of hours of time.

I hope the guy rots in hell forever

I make more than you and I dont live like a king, You can live pretty good, thats it.

Did you not read anything I posted? I said he was character assassinated. They do this all the time to people. Shkreli was not at fault.

He did the raise the prices by what, 8000%? You think to get enough money to make a breakthrough in medicine? You fucking kidding me you naive idiot?

altfeed.net/2017/08/13/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-did-nothing-wrong/

>While it’s true the drug was raised to $750, the poor don’t actually have to pay that amount. If you have insurance, that will pay for the drug, and if you don’t have insurance and you can’t afford it, Shkreli has offered to send the drug to people for $1.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/woman-tinder-martin-shkreli_us_56131b94e4b0368a1a60db83

Insurance companies would've back the costs, meanwhile his company gets the money for more research.

>another episode of albo wewuzery

can't blame them

The only reason this guy is anything is because the kikes thought he was jewish and gave him money by accident

Thank got he was saved

>83
lol what the fuck
how can someone be so inbred