Why do Black so fucking stink??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peyOr3K6Ndc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they dont bathe
t. knower

to the melinated peoples blessed by KARA BOGA, it's not a stench. it's the smell of purity. the tiny wh*Te brain processes our pheromones as "stinky" because the purity cannot be comprehended by the wh*Te brain, not even yakub (may he rot in jahannam) could fix it

>Be wh*Te woman
>Smell black man
>Be his pet
KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=peyOr3K6Ndc

probably they're not as evolved as everyone else

t.

MORE EVOLVED*

>evolving to smell like shit

hmm does not compute

>to smell like shit
TO SMELL MANLY* , but what do wh*Tes know about manly

no wonder sheboons smell so goddamn awful

Stupid cunt didn't put the lips of white people compared to apes in the chart. Stupid fucking albanian, go back to ploughing your sister.

In the next antiblack/prokorean thread can you please use proper English, it's 'why do blacks fucking stink', you'd think you didn't have the best education system in the world

As for me I regularly shower and use deodorant, some perfume. 2 or more showers if it's an exceptionally hot or busy day.

shut up nigger

>evolution goes into direction i like
americans

Lol

Next time don't squint and you'll see the word order properly

Do explain what evolutionary advantage would blacks get by smelling like horseshit all the time?

No other race in the world smells nearly as bad as nogs do.

stop bullying my black brothers

What do they smell like? I've never been close to one in real life.

>bullying

OP and japcrap are here for the sole purpose of winning the favour of their white benefactors, hence threads against all other races + why is my Asian boipussy ripe for white dick?! I am emasculate and need guidance! It's amusing but not as much as KARA BOGA

see

Its just a meme. Every black guy i had sex with always wore a nice cologne.

Palmolive soap + some axe body spray + little Arabian perfume because social anxiety

they don't. you are just being racist

because they are african

i'm do not really know what kind of chemical nor bacteria makes them smells the way they do.
but one thing for sure the only way you can tell degree of evolution is to compare the organism with their direct predecessor.
kill yourself if you don't even know this scientific fact, especially if you don't realize that you shouldn't see a pattern nor any direction in evolutionary study.
t. working on algorithm based researchs

Once I gave my black friend my gym shirt. He gave it back and it smelt like vinegar. ????????? Why is this?

What the actual fuck?????????

Certain foods or metabolic aberrations can influence the smell of your sweat

So some combination of west African food makes sweat smell like vinegar?

No. Everytime i get close to them, My nose is fucked

black people in korea??? i've heard of black people in japan but not in korea. military fags??

No, sugary foods I'd imagine. Diabetics have a similar smell if their sugar levels are dangerously high and need admission for correction (ketosis)

>those comments
You can feel their rage

Cool fact thanks for sharing. I would have thought it was just because diabetics are usually fat.

+worker

Snowflakes, both sets left and right are extremely sensitive to their portrayal in the media and general community (quotas vs muh aryan sensibilities), have adopted wacky hipster ideologies end demand a final solution for each (white genocide/matriarchy vs hanging non-whites, etc)

And demand*

Freudian there

T. stinky nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor

lol

the same reason indians stink==> their food