Finnish pizza chain makes profit

The only Finnish pizza chain that is still Finnish, Kot i pizza, is doing fairly well. Other pizza business are being ran by Turks these days.

The pizza chains profit margins have grown 16% from last years. The chain has 233 pizzeris in Finlnand.

Last months sales was 9.13 million euros. This is third best month in the entire history of the pizza chain.

The web store for pizzeria has grown profits 23.4%. You can order your pizza easily by clicking the web site and paying with a credit card there and then wait for the delivery for the pizza to your home.

Other urls found in this thread:

is.fi/taloussanomat/art-2000005439449.html
kotipizza.fi/fi/ravintolat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source: Economy Messenger Magazine

is.fi/taloussanomat/art-2000005439449.html

>wanting to eat pizza made by finnish people
haha ewww

But how about the Turk pizzerias? Are they all failing?

Ummmmm...awkward.

>With Pizza Berlusconi, Kotipizza won the America's Plate International pizza contest in New York City in March 2008, beating the Italian-Americans, who came in second place, and the Australians in third.[8]

>Pizza Berlusconi is Kotipizza's name for a pizza of smoked reindeer, with tomato, cheese, chanterelle and red onion.[5]

>Kot i pizza

WTF funland!!!

smoked reindeer, with tomato, cheese, chanterelle and red onion.

What Kotipizza is closest to the Helsinki port?

They have enough customers to survive
They have cheap prices so they can compete

>Kot i pizza,

kotipizza.fi/fi/ravintolat

makes thou ponder

Post pizzas

It's because me and many others don't support Turk businesses.

Yes, it's racism, deal with it. Everyone acts nepotistically, why not us?

You still have Turks making pizza? The Turks here are on the decline on the fast food front, Indians are taking over.

>eating shitty food because you don't like the skin color of the people who make better food
Get over yourself, fagtron.

Well done Finnish pizza

>kot
are you sure it's finnish? >:3

its actually "KOTI"¨ = "home"

They make awful food with dubious ingredients. The only reason they were ever popular was because drunk people couldn't taste anything.
Why would a bunch of Ähläm's make better pizza than Europeans? Pizza is European.

oh, okay then. Congratulation Finlun :v

Then the point is moot, OP makes it look like "Finnish company stronk, unlike Turk ones".

They are not new customers so I don't see how your favelado brain could think the point is moot.

>Why would a bunch of Ähläm's make better pizza than Europeans? Pizza is European.

What kinda dumb logic is that?

Why would you need Möhlems to make pizza when it's not even their food. I doubt geneticists can pinpoint a gene which makes them naturally better at it.

Nice. Don't support shitskin pizza.

What do they put on it?

very retarded posts
how does being any nationality correlate to your ability of making pizza

Exactly. That's why we don't need to import Arabs to make pizza for us because there is nothing special about their nationality.

if they're coming and staying in business that means people eat at turk pizzerias for a reason
normal people don't choose where they eat based on where the cook is from, but by the quality and/or price of the food

we don't trust them. they could be putting poison on the pizza or their cum. i'd rather pay little extra to get pizza from our own people

Hairy-arms are losing ground here because the pizzas are:

1.) of lower quality.

2.) made by groups we don't want in this country.

What's so complicated about it?

Here in Norway you get either pakis or turks who both can barely speak a broken Norwegian with a Swedish accent.

Kotipizza actually makes good tasting pizza
But its not cheap
Hence there is also demand for cheap pizza, and those pizzeries are usually ran by Turks

Turks > Indians when making anything other than curry.

Indians make quality go to shit

So are all their pizzas good then? That is the important question

Why do you say that they would be worse in making pizza than non-italian europeans?

Who cares what finns eat before crawling into bed from depression.

I like the variety of choice, if there were only italian pizza places here I'd have less options and it would cost me more, since they tend to be more expensive than immigrant places
it depends how I'm feeling that day, if I want something better than average I'll go italian, if I'm short on cash I'll go turk/paki/whatever
I doubt the average finn has a problem with legally working immigrants, Sup Forums autists need not apply
exactly, why limit your choices and hurt yourself in the long run? Variety and competition is good for the customer

Do you have this chain in Sweden?

>legally working immigrants
There aren't many turk pizzerias that fit that description, they're usually cheap because they don't pay taxes and employ illegals

>finns will never have pizza with sausage bacon onion and spicy paprika for 5 euros from fresh ingredients

don't finnish authorities verify their businesses to make sure everything is in check before they open?
here they almost probe your asshole before you are allowed to open any kind of business

I have no idea why you quoted me in the first place. It seems like you had no problem with the absolutely pants on head retarded statement by the American.

>I doubt the average finn has a problem with legally working immigrants, Sup Forums autists need not apply
They would have even less problem with those jobs going to ethnic Finns instead of would-be terrorists. After all this pizza trend was iniated by the avarage Finns.

get real my man, go outside more often, people don't care who's making the pizza as long as it satisfies their need

You're in the wrong thread kikkarelli. No amount of kick and screaming can change OP's post.

>kikkarelli
no idead what that means
what does the OP post have to do with what I'm saying? Im talking about why these posts reek of edge and retardedness

Probably, that hardly matters when you start hiring illegals and evading taxes as soon as it opens up. And when shit hits the fan declare bankruptcy and promptly open the same place up in your cousins name and the cycle begins anew

do finns actually want those jobs or they rather sit home on welfare

Pretty sure those were in reference to

No, i don't think most finns want to work illegally in a kebab shop. Doesn't really matter tho, they wouldn't hire one anyways

so you don't know for sure then if any of that is actually true?
yes I was specifically replying to this statement
>Why would a bunch of Ähläm's make better pizza than Europeans?
why wouldn't they?

Also,
>implying the people working there aren't on welfare
They do get caught constantly, so that's a pretty good indicator of it happening, couldn't be arsed to study how exactly they do it
>why wouldn't they?
Why would they?

If you have difficulties in following a discussion then that's not my problem. OP's post and those posts earlier were relevant at that time when addressing the previous points. You might want to go up the reply chain to study what it's about.

What a splendid pie! PIZZA PIZZA PIE!! EVERY MINUTE EVERY SECOND BUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUY!!! WHAT A SPLENDID PIE!!! PIZZA PIZZA PIE... EVERYMINUTEEVERYSECONDBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUY. Pepperoni and green peppers, mush, olive chives. PEPPERONI AND GREEN PEPPERS, MUSHROOMS OLIVE CHIVES!!!

again, where someone is from doesn't affect their ability to make good pizza, what does is their skill and preparation
there can be great and horrible pizzas made by italians or turks or anyone else
no offence my man and I really don't like using this term but you sound like a Sup Forumstard teenager who disregards anything made by those not of his own nationality just because
what I said was a comment on a statement by someone else, it doesn't have to be related to the discussion he was having

They don't
1. pay taxes
2. employ natives
3. make good pizzas (usually)
There is no reason to like them. Nothing to do with their ethnicity dummie.

There have been police cases on those Muslims pizzarias for practicing slave labor. Finns would never want to work for borderline criminal organizations who at times brawl with each other with baseball bats over territorial disputes.

Kot is another word for shit in german.

>what I said was a comment on a statement by someone else, it doesn't have to be related to the discussion he was having
Sure it does you illogical faggot. I don't need your worthless butt ins.

it's an open forum friend, are you angry that anyone can call you out?

Precisely what you did by having the memory of a gold fish and forgetting about the previous reply. Do you think I would have posted at all if I hadn't been replied to?

I'm just telling you to follow the discussion to better understand the context.

So you do agree the statement made by the american that implies that turk pizzas are somehow superior is stupid? Hope you got it now, it really shouldn't have been that difficult to understand

I am talking about pizza and this is what this discussion is about isn't it? What contex is there to understand do tell
if you think he implied anything of the sort you're way over your head, what he said is what I'm also saying right now
skin color, nationality and whatnot has nothing to do with making pizza

He literally calls food made by finns shitty and food made by turks superior

>Pizza is European.
Yet Americans make the best pizza in the world.
Your mindset is an example of why Sup Forumstards will never amount to anything in life.

i meant legally

Cool meme bro
Legally they employ one or two of their relatives

at this point it's the only way to reply, no offense but you're obviously not the kind of guy that can be reasoned with

ummm
pizza cost ~4€ in my childhood (in finnish marks)

25mk? Mä muistan kun viereiseltä grilliltä sai burgerin jollain 20mk:lla.

im not 100% sure
it could have been 4€ in early euro time and cheaper in mark time

There's not even anything to reason about for fucks sakes
>eating shitty food because you don't like the skin color of the people who make better food
Tell me how in gods name doesn't that imply that shitskins make better food you illiterate retard, it actually doesn't even imply it, it jsut fucking says it.
Actually don't even reply to me, just fuck off to reddit or something

even cheaper in earlier prices

>smoked reindeer
I would actually try it desu.

How long do I have to wait before it arrives?

Same, I only go now to kurdish kebab, the new ones are usually indian or bulgarian

>means people eat at turk pizzerias for a reason
>normal people don't choose where they eat based on where the cook is from, but by the quality and/or price of the food
I'm guessing they make cheap drunk food like a lot of our MENA immigrants.

>they're usually cheap because they don't pay taxes and employ illegals
A lot of our L.A. immigrant businesses are like this and then our taxes get to pay for their kids EBT and education.

Can I buy pizza with ananas there? :DDDDD

Now i wanna try finnish pizza

I feel like ordering a pizza just for the sake of knowing there's a pizza with my name on it waiting for me in Finland.