I don’t get it...

I don’t get it. I understand the likelihood of an interception is low but Hightower made a crazy luck tackle the play before and you still have a timeout. JUST RUN THE FUCKING BALL
>seething

>2015 was 20 years ago

I AM NOT OVER IT OKAY

it was the right call. it was just executed badly

It was not the right call. Throwing against nickel with Wilson when you have Lynch? Gtfo

This is how you execute.

Oh sorry I forgot to preface the thread that shitskins need not respond
>you’ve never played handegg faggot

>his qb can't catch a td in super bowl

That was clearly pass interference by Butler.
Another * for the Cheatriots.

OP here and you’re wrong they both have the right to the ball. The problem is the stupid fucking call

This, this and THIS

>his can't win 5 (five)

Same

Didn't they also run that play a lot during the regular season? If so, you know the Patriots would know what they ran. Worst meme play calling until the Falcons decided to hand the Super Bowl to the Patriots.

>crazy luck tackle

no he is just a better player than Meme Mode

He shed a block from a pro bowl o-lineman do you think he does it again if they run a power play with a fullback?

yeah, Seahawks ran it earlier in the game vs the same defense and got stuffed. it was a good call by Pete and bad play buy Wuss

Where they in nickel defense when they got stuffed

>being british and rooting for a team called ‘the patriots’
>a group of boyfuckers who actually managed to shitcan britain in a war
top kek!

yes

For me, it's not necessarily bad that they passed it. While they should have run, a pass isn't terrible. The real problem is how lazy the playcall is at that point in the game. They run a simple rub route concept on slants inside.

Any other game against any other team it would be fine, but against the Patriots in the biggest game of the season, you can't do it. It's too easy and too predictable. And, while rub concepts are generally good at opening up receivers quickly, they also lead to a lot of unpredictability when the play goes off and players are so close to one another.

At least if some dudes run a whip route, a fade route or a hitch route, the QB can decide how open the receiver is and throw it. With this, you have to throw it to the hot route and hope the play created separation before you even know how the play might end up

Exactly a pass isn’t terrible, but a pick play where obviously the inside slant is the only guy being looked at is stupid. Why not play action a dive in shotgun and have multiple receiver options?

also the Pats were playing the Seattle "hit the receivers all day since they won't call a flag every play" defense with Brandon Browner of all people on the field who knew what was coming.

>3 years later there are still daily threads on this

Do NOT tell me how to feel

This. You are entitled to how you feel.

checked

Butler gets the glory for executing perfectly, but Browner deserves a lot of credit for recognizing what was going on and swapping coverages with Butler pre-snap.

Bend don’t break bro