Ask an illuminati recruit anything

Ask an illuminati recruit anything.

Attached: necro.jpg (750x1000, 90K)

Tell us your story, who are you and how did you get recruited, who are the illuminary etc,

Did you have to suck their dicks...i hear y'all suck dick

Where do they farm spaghetti?

Why do you need to "recruit" when literally everyone wants to be a member?

aslo sage

You use a made up esoteric symbol to prove how legit you are often?

Italy you fucking idiot.

Cicada here, suck my fat dick Illuminati.

Can't tell you the name of the illuminati order, but they're the tip of the capstone.

I was involved with the "KT" and "FM," and one day I got a knock on the door from the literal Illuminati and an invitation to join.

Cicada is the "anonymous" version of tge illumanati...according to the internet

>Cant back up any "facts" im giving
>But heres some random keys KC,V5,9eleven

When will I get a gf?

I know FM and AM but what is KT?

He had to pay 500 grand and drink some wine out of a plastic skull. Unfortunately for him that doesn't actually mean anything in the real world. He just got taken for half a million dollars.

What was better, the Third Reich under Hitler or the Soviet Union under Stalin?

After this illuminatr guy reveals my address and occupation

Define "better"

Why didn't America harness it's Manifest Destiny further?

In whatever terms you want it to mean, I'm just curious.

To fuckin where? A desert or a hardly tolerable tundra?

Ves Mundo estra XXV
Eraç?

Recruit????? You are either blood line or you are not..... It is not a club, frat, or agency.

Do they base membership priority on power, or on money?

Better as in corpses or better as in social persuasion

Wit

We've already gone west
We can't go west any farther...

Attached: UnpleasantMenacingImpala-small.gif (336x252, 1.58M)

To all humanity

You play the game, you'd better win

Why? So youd have to control 7 billion not less than 1 billion?

Do y'all pay members? If so I wanna join.

what should I have for dinner?

So humanity could unite and spread into the stars instead of further dividing itself until we kill ourselves.

Yes it is

Who is your leader

Azathoth

Nothing with pork, beef is typically ok but pork is continuously unsafe, same with chicken, steak...5 star steak that costs $40 an ounce...its 9 ounces. How much do you owe?

Who wacked Epstein and who's next

Jason Hurding, Gary Cormwall, AL.

Thats the symbol of the necronomicon from Arkham Horror.
Also i want all of you retard LARPer's to die. You give the Occult a bad name,

Take potatoes, onion, garlic, and egg.
Thinly slice potato and onion
Put oil in a dish (10in or so),
layer potato slices and onion (with sporadic chopped garlic)
Bake in oven until the potato is still just slightly crunchy
Scramble eggs and pour them over it all in the pan, covering it.
Bake the rest of the way, until egg is fully cooked.

Sorry for no numbers, look up Tortilla Española for more exact.

How do you get in asking for a friend

Attached: 4 pepe.jpg (500x400, 34K)

Considering hes referencing a fictional god I recommend Suicide

i know you get free loans, but how do you kill a recruit... say he's going trough loopholes from the rules ?

(other words)

What is a good substitute for 2 eggs in baking?

Lol. you guys in the west keeping your eye on me too?

STFU spookie satan sidekic

Blood is a legit egg substitute. But probably 1 egg and some plain yogurt

My order has already gone public with half the shit. So take it up with them if you have a problem with me.

Oil and milk

one of you two are an impostor.

>You give the Occult a bad name
uhh no man it's the child sacrifice n'shit that give it the bad name

both of them were me, OP.

Nж Pres

Thx I'm making a cake for my brother's birthday

Have you confirmed any methods for manipulation of metaphysical phenomenon that don't require explicit forfeiture of one's soul?

Magic, in layman's terms. I'm interested in more benevolent applications of any arcane forces.

2 liters right, per egg?

why isn't Illuminati trending yet?

Lol. The order recruiting me does 0 magic. They develop and hone their abilities themselves, and don't need to evoke spirits or any of that shit to accomplish things.

>the people who study the evil cults that threaten the world
>the people who actually commit the crimes
>the same thing
I want to actually kick you to death you astonishing retarded mutt.

Can we fuck so when people call me a fag I can say got a problem?

but that's not what i said

Have you played 2000's classic Deus Ex?

You will never be able to obtain such things at the current time and at such a time that you will be able to do such things you will either painfully know the extent of your abilities or be crushed by the fact you cannot use them.

Lovecraftian horror

I've played the shit out of that game, I know it inside and out. Probably can recite every line of dialogue.

Occulist are ones who study the evils of this world in order to prevent them.
The ones who actually sac kids n shit are the Jew, Brotherhood of Baphomet, Children of Azuel and to my knowledge the Black Foot which is mostly dead now after the Arab Spring incident.

Choosing the "join illuminati" ending does not make you a real life illuminati recruit, user.

Blackfoot like the Natives?

Lovecraft dreamed of the outside forces that exist just outside or realm of vision. While a majority of his writings where inspired by contemporary biblical teachings a good portion can be suitable in a brief, yet simplistic, view into the eye of chaos that is the unknown.

Nice thread but imma bounce

Because I don't care about them because they're fucking retarded, I'll speak a little about something from Deus Ex.

Majestic 12 is a real givernment organization that is meant to deal with extraterrestrials. I've dealt with their foot soldiers, "PISCES," in the past. The order I'm joining is the rival of PISCES.

I know I have almost all his short stories

More like the rough translation of the old Arabic phrase that roughly translate "where we tread is an dark path". They operated from the mid sixties until the late two thousands in the areas of southern Sudan . To my knowledge they are mostly broken up now but a few ranking members of terror cells are former leader and sort of "clan shamans" for them.

Wow user that is very cool. Say hello to Walton Simons for me, ye?

>Brotherhood of Baphomet, Children of Azuel and to my knowledge the Black Foot
yeah those are all bullshit and you're a fag.

MJ12 are the good guys, they fight the jew

Attached: 77058873_811213459292833_8132612452916396032_n.jpg (405x489, 44K)

If you are genuinely interested I recommend getting grounded in reality first. Learn the ins and outs of all sub political factions and underground shadow govs. The most recent event of the whole Epstein's island is a good example of how they are all tied together.

But the long and short of it is as follows.
The leaders of the world, like many before them, seek immortality and power, through crude ritual and forgotten knowledge they attempt to reach these goals. While a majority of what they do is of course, simple superstition and useless attempts at something greater. A small minority actually have learned some power from the things that came before. The key issue for them and us respectively is obtaining power from before in useful amounts. Its said the great deluge locked away many powers and secrets and to many occultist the goal is figuring out what has been lost.

what is the meaning of a broken pentagram

MJ-12 is a fucking retarded organization that traded 200,000 souls for the greys to abduct so they could trade for the technology for project "Looking Glass."

If you want to know the capabilities of the western psychic warfare program watch "The Men who Stare at Goats."

>they fight the jew
Hi, Sup Forums!!!

Then state what your sources are and what sects and cults you are following. Also your Los handle woulds be useful in proving your credence of the subject matter.
My subject matter has been pulled from Calvins Watch list, Notably from the pages of the PDF Page 34 Sections 1-4, and Page 34 Sections 6 and 7.

uh-huh and you know all of this for sure? or did you just read about it on the internet? sorry to attack you but they way i see it is mj12 was tasked with attaining ASCENDANCY in the field of space technology, as it is necessary for the survival of the human race. maybe 200,000 souls is a small price to pay for our place in the stars.

Drudic Implication, Most Pentagrams mean "to pull into me" and in the Drudic religion it means, to pull the spirits of nature into me. If one if broken of incomplete it could be an attempt to prevent a part of not a whole of a incursion.

You're the one who introduced these organizations into the thread, I think it's your responsibility to provide sources dickhead. I used google like a fucking normal person and came up dry, that's all I'm saying.

I can't find "calvin's watch list"

I know because PISCES used to fuck with me using that technology. It's a machine to see into the future, but it only sees about 10 years.

Right. Why would they target you in particular? Is there something special about you, some special ability perhaps?

Join LOS chuckle fuck. Its not even that hard if you have at least some grasp of the public version of the Occult.

I have the innate ability to control the elements.

That's not why they targeted me. It's hard to explain the details of why, but let's just say they wanted to determine if I was a "threat."

Oooo, you guys use the mark of cthulhu? Like from the fiction of lovecraft?! Cool. Fag.

Are you being vague on purpose? You'll have to be a lot more specific when you say 'LOS'.
What is that?

Have you ever been diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder? It's okay, many people have them these days. The definition for disorder is pretty fucking broad.

Lionels Organization Of Spiritualist. They have A Boston and Miami Location. That's all I can tell you chuckles.

>Boston and Miami
Well, I would have never heard of them here in South Western Ontario. Thanks, I guess.

> OP is a larper
> grandparents are freemason's from chicago and are the nicest people you'll ever meet they aren't really into it like that though.
if you want to see results besides OP's faggotry go see a fucking voodoo priest in the new orleans swamps and hope they don't feed you to a crocodile