I'm going on a work trip in a few weeks and considering downloading grindr and getting fucked for the first time...

I'm going on a work trip in a few weeks and considering downloading grindr and getting fucked for the first time. Problem is, I have a gf and don't want to cheat. What do Sup Forums?

Attached: page20.jpg (1024x1467, 457K)

Cheating is just a word user

Just don’t bring diseases home mate, best thing you can do is at least be safe.

Also never believe a Grindr folks STI status.

Attached: 6E434792-4917-439C-BAA4-20CF77218FB0.jpg (640x626, 95K)

Break up with her, or don't cheat.
It's a simple question with a simple answer when you ignore the minutia.
Either you love her and want to be with only her, OR you value your freedom on the sexual market.

You could always talk to her about it, but it probably won't go as you think or hope.

This is the coin flip thing. When the coin is in the air, it doesn't actually matter the outcome, you know which one you're hoping for, so instead just accept it and do that. You can't do both.

Moar

I definitely love her. We have a daughter together. I just really to try a dick. I'm 23 btw.

Which country are you in? Is butt stuff legal?

Imagine asking this question. Who the fuck would report that shit even on the off chance it wasn't

I'm in the U.S, so yeah. It's almost encouraged here.

That's unfortunate for everyone involved, especially your daughter. If this destroys the family because you can't remain faithful, it's just a very sad thing.
Mother father relationships create stability for children to not have to worry or search externally for role models that will invariably be less relatable due to not sharing any genetic data with them.

If you do this, and it wrecks your family in the wake, you're not only betraying your child but you're also shaping their development into the future.

I often wonder about people so consumed with basic intercourse that they would sacrifice the future of potential for it. How small a mind must be, I guess.

Cops all over Grindr you frickin pleb, mostly looking for drug trade

I mean, we are animals when it all comes down to it. We have primal urges and its in our DNA to act on them. Have I said that I'm doing it yet? No. I'm merely considering the possibility. If I did it, there really wouldn't be and way for her to find out, so your doomsday theory of destroying my daughter's development is a bit much.

sodomites go to hell user is getting fucked in the ass like a faggot worth dooming your eternal soul?

>I love her
>But not enough to avoid risking our relationship
>And not enough to tell her I'm a fagg
You dont love her user, quit lying to yourself. If you werent such a fucking pussy and learned to conform, you wouldnt be in this terrible situation.

Sage

I said if, first of all. You should always be prepared for the worst. If you can accept it, you at least know the world won't end if it happens.

There is no genetic precedent for homosexuality in our genetic make up. Any divergence from the norm is obviously a mechanical aberration in the overall organism.
We have developed as a dymorphic species for the purpose of functional survival wherein the expectation is fruitful copulation. A key factor in successful human procreation is not just conception but rearing. It takes a lot of energy and time to raise a successful human, and we have a predisposition towards the mother/father family structure. It's fairly self evident considering that, poor upbringing not withstanding, people largely search out and maintain monogamous relationships. There's also a natural reaction of hurt and betrayal when these relationship boundaries are transgressed. AS WELL, it is an innate experience since no humans sat down and arbitrarily decided such things.

There is more evidence for us being chaste than being sexually liberal, especially when a family unit is involved.

I'm sorry, what terrible situation? Literally nothing has happened. It's merely a desire. There's a lot of things I'd like to do, but don't. I'm not dying for dick. It could very easily not happen and I wouldn't care.

>she wont find out cuz I'm smart
Literraly every other cheater has said that user, why are you so special?
>primal instinct n shit
He says as he considers the unnatural instinct of taking dick up his ass
>muh daughter
Fick u user. You literally want to throw your life away for a few minutes of ecstacy. You might as well cut off your dick and stop calling yourself a man.

>Wat do Sup Forums?
Buy a dog.

Well humans evolved from apes which are what is called a tournament species in behavioral evolution. But because we evolved, we have gradually shifted towards the other side of the spectrum which is monogomous, such a birds. A bit of the old still lingers in us and that is the urge to cheat but for most, it isnt strong enough to cloud our judgment. But OP here clearly doesnt use critical thinking if hes asking annimage board for advice.

>Plans it out, anticipates it, admits to wanting it, even has a moral conundrum wherein a public forum is consulted

I DON'T EVEN CARE GUISE.....

We didn't evolve from apes, we ARE a great ape.
It isn't like apes are a long line of progression, but rather different outcomes from a singular source. Humans being by far the most successful.

That being said, apes often rear their young in dual parent styles, albeit 1 father to 5 mothers, never the less there's still 2 role models per child.

Have to disagree with you on the second point. Males in groups, troops, whatever you want to cell em, typically spent their tenure as leader breeding as many females as possible killing the older troops leaders kids, and fighting off challenges. There is never a time where they go out of their way to care for their own young, unless they know for certain the kid is theirs. Most of the reading is left to the mother which also happen to arrange their networks in a plutocratic style.

Adult males play with their children in ape species, it isn't just a "Hey kid fuck off or I'll kill you". Not that it doesn't happen, of course, but it isn't the default setting.

How are you going on Grindr to fuck gays if you aren't even a real man

I think its because OP sexually identifys as a mod.