Ban Russia

Russia should be totally banned from 2018 Winter Olympics. It's just unacceptable to let a country that literally organises doping for its athlethes and makes it a part of their daily routine to participate in the Games.
I urge you to initiate the petitions to ban Russia and encourage all the sport fans around the world to sign it.
There is NO place for cheaters in the sports.

#BanRussia

bbc.com/sport/36823453

bump

they should also be banned from website and internet in general because you're are all slav(e)s and need to go backing to your website smelly pidorashki

>this is how it worked
>too bad that we have no hard evidence and only one "witness"

everyone cheats

the olympics should be a competition of how much you can dope up the athlete for their maximum performance without overdosing them.

I may even start watching the olympics in such case.

bump

This
Sports are boring to watch, if there are not enough deaths and drugged up freaks.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with state-sponsored doping.

Olympics should only be about sports where physical endurance and stamina don't matter that much.
I dont' think javelin or discus throwing benefits much from doping.

bump

Is this guy with the Russian flag that shits on Russia a churka or something? He does not seem like he is an actual Russian.

t. winner of Paralympics in basketball

All of the serious athletes are on something. The trick is to spend a lot of money on cutting edge, undetectable dope.

then your detector is broken, Ivan.
besides people who you call "churkas" love sports and cheer for russia during any internation sports event even more than the ethnic russians do, especially if there is also a person from the caucasus participates as a part of the team

Ok

Norway should be banned too.

so what are you then? Also i'm not an Ivan (I'm an Ahmed)

whole country should be banned because one athlete used a lip balm during the biathlon session? ridiculous
i am Ivan

its nikita

bump

Everyone cheats. Modern sport achievements are impossible without doping.

There is one uzbek and him. Maybe it's the same guy idk