Message to all japanese posters on Sup Forumselligence

stupid japanese I am asking of you please to leave this board and website because this is an english website and you are not welcoming for you to come to take poop shit
you have your own website where you can post about how much you hate korean and hate everyone else so you are not needing of spreading your contempt on this website and you are of needing of help and to redirect yourself to other website that is not this one
thank you for your cooperation

u mad?

no..............
NO

t. A fucking leaf

You think you can post that with your flag? We shat up this website just as much as them.

Mods please just rangeban this spammer or if it was technically so difficult, just rangeban all japanese IPs. Do something please.

i am not canadian though

you are same people
and you are not japanese
you are polish
stupid polish need to leave too

>日本人が嫌われるのを見たくない!!
>しかし日本がどう外国人から思われているのか知りたい!!!!
>日本人を全員規制しろ〜!!

典型的な海外反応大好きジャップで草
てめーもOPと同じようなもんだろ
邪魔だからさっさと死んでくれ

どうしたらここまで精神が歪むんだろう

no
i want you to leave
please leave

Says chinese

意味不明。てか、お前がそれ言う?
俺はお前の言う日本人じゃないから
てか、あいつは本当に日本人なのか?日本語喋っている所見た事ねーぞ

Why do you Korean diaspora come to international board anyways? We want white Canadians to discuss with whatnot, not you. Please kill yourself.

>i am not canadian though

wow

china is better than all of you shithole countries
if china want to they can invade you and japanese in one day and you too effeminate and weak to do anything about it
you are just usa lapdogs that are nothing compared to china, and soon china will be able to destroy the usa too
your speaking your monkey moon rune language and that is enough for you to be consider japanese
and you say people love it when they get japanese you's when you are coming to an foreign website specifically to fish said yous
go back to you stupid 2channel board stupid nerd
im not korean/canadian you idiot xenophobic stupid nerd nip, i am chinese

post your eyes so I can verify you're not just a bunch of english teacher pedophiles

>i am chinese

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

你好
How's your life in Vancouver?

クソ食らえ
Nigger Leaf

えぇ…なんで日本人ってだけで嫌われなきゃいけないんだ。あの日本人とは違うと言っているのに。
正真正銘の中国人だぞ

>Hongcouver

delete all these gook ruNES RIGHT NOqW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

chink or gook it doesn't matter ching chong chang

>猿の悲鳴

??????????????????????????????
not all chinese are in vancouver
im in ontario
you people hate everyone
there is not one person in that you don't hate and there is not one person that doesn't hate you in asia
why is this I wonder?
no
ontario
exactly
you stupid japanese so stupid you have to copy language from chinese who is a cultural powerhouse
now that I think about it I cant think of one thing japanese that wasn't stolen from chinese in some way
sad...

オーストラリアとカナダの旗が中国人って場合マジで多いんだな
それ日本人も当てはまっているぞ

>Chongtario

Ah ontario? Nice. I personally have deep respect for China in terms of culture.

江雪 柳宗元

千山鳥飛絶
万徑人蹤滅
孤舟蓑笠翁
独釣寒江雪

I like this poem, you like it?

これ

黙ってればいいものをカナダの旗で自ら中国人を名乗るとか何がしたいのかわからん

Post your PRC passport

Sad your whore grand mother abandoned that proud country then you are saying china is a cultural power house from Canada? Shame on you chinky chinko. Noe leave this board then pack your baggage to redeay go home to shitty commie land, then jerk off your beloved country women, fried rice fucker. Know your place why you were able to speak English instead of ching chong chang. hahaha

多いぞ。カナダオーストラリア国旗が日本の歴史についてわーわー言ってたら先ず中国人だと思っていい。
マジかよ…絵に書いたような憤青はちょっと流石に対応に困るわ。

>Korean diaspora

>ITT
do you all agree with rangebanning of Japan?

What I get annoyed is you fucking ching chong or kimchi diaspora mother fuckers who is high horse pathetic loser son of bitches act like superior then us real Asians because you speak proper English? hahaha, but in reality who would be loser? Think about it, you motherfuckers.

i find it pretty amusing 2bh

carry on

this country has bigger problem than us
aboriginals here are 100x worse, they just sit in reserve not doing anything and get free money
is nice to see one person who does not immediately hate us, unlike your comrades in this thread
why do you people feel entitled not to speak english on english website? if you want to speak your language then go on 2channel
my parent escape prc during mao regime
more butthurt nipponese against superior chinese culture, you are simply projecting because we are pretty much better in every way possible
and as I said above, my grandparents left for canada when shithole communists took over my country
yes
most people japanese ignorantly hate us because they tried to genocide us and they failed pretty bad
and most of them can't even speak english, they have their own website and they can speak there
shutup netouyo

Abos were already there if they are a problem then though shit canada they come with the package. Nobody is mocking Canada for having people that were always there in the first place. It's when diaspora starts representing your country online that it gets hella epic

Chinese are far yglier and shitter than japs

I hope us nuke all around chinese land.

>tfw

chinese only make about 5% of the population
coming from somewhere has to have tons of plastic surgery to cover up your ugliness, to still be quite ugly

Fuck off, China

you first

perfect thread to show the world how the chinese, koreans and japanese posters chimpout altogether
Sup Forums will never be the same without you guys, you can't tip one without annoying the other

truely Sup Forums
Sup Forums in a nutshell

At least it's not China

Rememinder that the Japanese shitposters know how to ban evade and frequently posts under different flags.

For fuck sakes zhang

Kimchi man in Japan keeps shitposting 24/7 on /int

Threadly reminder that this poster
is a recognized infamous japanese spammer who has extremely devastating mental disorder.
Please do NOT reply to this psycho man.

Did you draw this poor picture?
It is the drawing power of elementary school students and below

>don't acknowledge Sup Forums meme and Sup Forums board culture
>can't even speak proper english

Why are you even here? Just go back to 2ch or anywhere you came from

It's a bastardization of an amerimutt you dumb cunt. How do you not know the greatest meme of all time, fuck off my Sup Forums