*URRPP* M-M-Morty, can you hand me the God?

>*URRPP* M-M-Morty, can you hand me the God?
>the God? W-what do you mean rick i mean, there's no God-
>OH SHIT THATS RIGHT BIIII*URPP*IIITCH WUBULUBADUBDUB SZECHUAN NUGGETSSSS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Stop liking things I don't like!

>butthurt christcuck.

Stay mad while i enjoy my intelligent cartoon:3

what the fuck is the apeal of this show

Nice false flag op you're runnin'.

The more I see posts like this, the more I want to see if it has any inkling of truth behind it. But then I've already been overexposed to the goddamn show that it's irritating, so I can't even be bothered to sit down and watch it.

who's mr. bulldops

fun

I just watched it for the same reason. It's not nearly as bad as these shit posters make it out to be. It's pretty parallel to Futurama

le wacky space adventure but with srs things like NIHILISM!!!

>reddit and (((morty)))

sage

Its funny and entertaining.

Whats the appeal of wasting those quads?

Pretty much this. Shit posters typing 'reddit show' as if it's some kind of brutal insult. It's not like Sup Forums is some kind of elitist secret underground club only the cool kids know about.

It's a funny show with some smarts behind it. Deal with it pre-pubescent idiots.

He makes the Szechuan sauce xd.

Its a Reddid thang

i like reddit

Hating on things because they're popular is reddit tier itself

Hold on a sec. Are you saying all these posters have been exaggerating? Now that I find hard to believe!

A few of the episodes remind me of Futurama. Especially when the writers get really clever with those "Oh how is he going to get out of this. Oh you didn't think of that did you? You didn't expect that, did you?"

Wasted an hour of my time on this trash and it was pure Redditcore. Disgusting.

When I was a little younger, my opinions about video games I'd never played where honestly formed by posts from other anons on Sup Forums. When they started bashing Undertale, I knew something was wrong because I happened to have played the demo a year or so ago, and I knew some of the things they were saying were objectively wrong or hugely exaggerated. So since then, I stopped paying attention to any criticism on Sup Forums if it uses buzzwords or ad hominem like simply called this show 'Reddit and Memey'. I wouldn't be surprised if OP has never even watched Rick and Morty, but wanted to join in with what he's learned from other posts.

>'hi I'm principle Vagina'
>intelligent
Whatever you say, reddit

t. reddit

you should go back to /r/_reddit and /r/rick_and_redditmorty_reddit

fuck of reddit.....now.....

>So many Reddit & Mortgage fans getting triggered by these threads
Now i can see why there's so many of those, it's basically free (yous)

>AIDS
what do you think he meant by this?

Is OP, dare I say, triggered as fuck?

Take off your pants and your panties, shit on the floor.

>A few of the episodes remind me of Futurama

They use the Futurama font for the credits...

Being so dumb it is funny it's an actual thing tho.
There's a Jim Carrey movie about it

Intelligent show only for intelligent viewers..

upvoting this for visibility

maybe watch it yourself and form your own opinion you retarded drone

Daily reminder that God is a fairy tale and that all the anti-Semitics who cling to Christianity are hilariously hypocritical and delusional.

Now, I'll just wait for the Christfags to whine about Reddit and fedoras, because they literally have nothing else that supports their hocus pocus.

Morty got aids when he sicked Rick's cock.

>The only counter-belief to Atheism is Christianity
Fedoras truly are the enlightened and perceptive ones

Or what, spazmo?

so let's just get this straight.
we pretend to hate a show ironically to reinforce the contrarian misconception of the board, which puts it at 2 layers of irony.
But we also all pretend this isn't happen, and have a whole thread debating whether the show being reddit is bad or not, even though we're all in on it.
So that's 3 layers.
however while typing this I realized I'm not sure if I'm being ironic.
Am I really confused by this thread or am I just breaking the fourth wall to subvert it with another layer of irony?
And is it ironic to explain that as well?
These are not rhetorical questions, send help.

I don't know. I just mock it because it makes the fans angry.

OP is a free thinker with an original opinion.

FUCK OFF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BOARD

>we pretend
Who the fuck is pretending.
More self centered show it is not known to be delivered into existence.

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

>this entire post

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

>he believes the atheism fairy exploded nothing into everything for no reason and that it magically formed sentient life

How sad.

Bump

Let's not pretend that the vast majority of the people who are butthurt about the few references to religion in Rick & Morty aren't Christian.

I will also set the record straight about something: those who claim that they are agnostic aren't saying anything. One can be agnostic and an atheist. One can be an agnostic and a theist. "Gnosticism" deals with knowledge. I would consider myself an agnostic atheist. If one says that they are agnostic when asked about their religious beliefs, that's not an answer. Either one believes in a god or gods or doesn't. Knowledge comes second.

>copypasta
>another copypasta

Come on, Christfags. You can do better than that.

>If one says that they are agnostic when asked about their religious beliefs, that's not an answer.
Why not? I know that I don't know if god exists or not, so why can't I just be agnostic?

its funny

Can't help but notice you have no argument, kiddo.

"I don't know" doesn't answer the question of what one believes. I don't know If God exists either, but I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT HE EXISTS. That's why I am an agnostic atheist. Stating that you are agnostic doesn't address what you believe. Do you believe in a god or do you not? Agnosticism is not a fence for pussies to climb on.

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

>shit on the floor
fucking kek as we say. Wonder what all the indians thought of that one lol

I don't have any belief.

I don't need an argument. The argument rests on the one making the claim that a magic being exists, "kiddo."

It's ironic that you would call me "kiddo" while defending an invisible magic creature.

I have never met an attractive atheist. Don't get me wrong, I am a Christian but I am the type of Christian who believes God is love and that we should love our fellow man. This isn't a theist vs. atheist discussion.

But I honestly have never met an attractive atheist, even before learning they were atheist, I would think to myself, “That woman is ugly… jeez…”

Do you think that people are atheists because they hate God for making them ugly?

>magic doesn't exist
>except when the universe decided to magically explode itself out of nothingness

Top kek. The NT is comprised of literal eye witness accounts of God's divinity, and miracles happen to this day (Miracle of the sun, Fatima revelations, etc).

Fedoras are the worst.

reminder god is real and he hates every single one of you.

Another tired copypasta. Get a life, faggot.

Up next: several links to YouTube videos about Jesus actually came back to life. Don't expect the copypasta-fag to actually explain how a person can come back from being dead for 3 days, though.

>I don't have any belief.

Impossible. Do you act as if there is a god watching over everything you do, or do you not? Your actions truly determine your beliefs.

It's fine if you declare yourself an agnostic atheist. You don't know if gods exist, and you don't believe in them either.

>Don't expect the copypasta-fag to actually explain how a person can come back from being dead for 3 days, though.

>person

You realise he was God incarnate, right?

Atheists are so dumb.

> universe decided to magically explode itself out of nothingness
It didn't tho.

Yet another copypasta.

You are a fucking lunatic. Can you please get off your script for five minutes and have an actual discussion? It's literally the same posts with the same images every time.

Its got some pretty good animation for using tweens and it has nice set pieces when it wants to.

I know. God did it.

>You realise he was God incarnate, right?

You're begging the question, copypasta fag. One cannot defend a shitty argument using the premise.

Stick to your script and copy+paste your answers like you always do.

No, I mean, saying that "the universe decided to explode" implies that there was time before the explosion. But there obviously wasn't.

Copypasta triggers Redditors?

>There's nothing wr-*burp*-rong with being gay Morty, it's just a different lifestyle that's all

>Aw geez Rick, but w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what if you g-g-get AIDS or something?

>ARE YOU BEING A B*burp*BIGOT MORTY?

Not an argument /Reddit.

MR POOPY BUTTHOLE
GET SQUANCHY

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.

>still no argument

>make fun of reddit: the show
>redditors come out of the woodwork to defend it with the most reddit argument in existence
Keep it up boys

Exactly. God created time when he created space.

Ah, now here comes the "Reddit." The copypasta fag, backed into a corner, shouts "Reddit!" when tasked to have an actual discussion.

I am now certain that you are the copy-and-paste motherfucker who plagues all of these threads with your bullshit.

You cannot have an actual discussion, because you stick to your bullshit script. You are just as bad as 9/11 conspiracy theorists or moon landing conspiracy theorists.

When you are actually ready to have a discussion, then reply. Until then, delete those pathetic responses that you have saved to your computer.

>Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian
Isn't that the guy who believes that UFOs are demons?

Threads like this really show how much this board is infested by redditors

God doesn't exist.

>It's not like Sup Forums is some kind of elitist secret underground club only the cool kids know about
obviously not, there are people here defending the show after all

And who created the neverending multiverse that has no starting point (i.e. existed forever)?

Rick and Morty is OK but I hate how it tries to ape Futurama and have serious/sad moments. It doesn't work at all and comes across as tryhard and pretentious.

WHATS THE OPPOSITE OF WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB AMIRITE REDDIT?

Have any proof of that? Or is it just an opinion you picked up over on /Reddit?

He's supernatural. Supernatural = bullshit.

I don't need proof of something impossible not existing. I don't need proof that The Tooth Fairy, Santa, The Loch Ness Monster, Big Foot, El Chupacabra, etc. don't exist.

>r*ddit spacing

Woah bro leave my cryptoids out of this.

Another stock response. You are just going through the motions.

This shit is actually disturbing. This is as bad as a political discussion, because you have everything pre-rehearsed.

You could form your own opinion that's a pretty crazy idea hey

So it is just your opinion? Cool.

Can you give me a natural example of spontaneous creation of matter from nothing?

The Big Bang seems to be the very definition of supernatural, as there is no natural expiation for it.

*low passed synth begins to play*

>spontaneous creation of matter from nothing
That's not what the Big Bang is about. "Creation" means that something wasn't, and then it was. But there was no time before the Big Bang, and so there was no time when matter didn't exist. In other words, there was no "spontaneous creation of matter from nothing", matter has always existed.

>/r/atheism defending this garbage trash cartoon

Begging the question.

>Something can't exist from nothing, but God, who can exist from nothing, can create that something.

Circular reasoning that has been debunked centuries ago.

Yawn.

Another non-argument

*tips fedora*

Another stock response.