Just your everyday SJW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xVtuwxeqBYM
businessinsider.com/michael-moore-open-letter-to-donald-trump-we-are-all-muslim-2015-12
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really, really like this picture.

> Truck drivers.

>#Angryblackguys

so basically exactly what the niggers are doing right now?

Didn't this guy try and advocate for better conditions for the working class at one point?

It looks like a dead petrified corpse

He isn't really a SJW, he looks like one. Doesn't he work for the NSA as a mathematician?

Out of all the human civilisations that DID go tits up in a spectacular fashion, why on earth did he choose Dinosaurs?

They never lashed out; they choked, starved and died for the most part. All while lacking the intelligence to realise what was happenong

>Didn't this guy try and advocate for better conditions for the working class at one point?

this is perfect

I gotcha senpai:

youtu.be/xVtuwxeqBYM

In this case he's just getting on board the latest leftist bandwagon. Obviously he doesn't personally give a shit about any of this stuff.

This. He's literally retarded.

I like this.

It's stuff like this that is pushing me further and further to the right. I considered myself to be a liberal up until last year. I can no longer be associated with the absolute insanity that is coming out of the left. This pc culture is going to be the death of us all. The only thing liberals care about is making sure everyone around them know how progressive and tolerant they are, while ignoring mountains of evidence of black crime, Muslim violence, and feminist hypocrisy.

Each day I wake up I'm a little more conservative. Fuck the left, I refuse to apologize for being white.

Incredible.

This is the equilevant of nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki for SJW's

You drop this into an SJW echo-chambering shitfest and everything just stops, leaving only silence and vaporized anuses.

>This pc culture is going to be the death of us all.

The most dangerous thing about it is that it's going completely unchecked. When the religious side of the right were pushing creationism, it was rightly challenged. This shit however, is being taken completely seriously.

That's not an "everyday SJW" that's an NSA employee.

These are the people tasked with keeping you safe, Americans.

I never got this Islam is a religion of peace thing

Mohammed started to conquer shit right after etablishing the religion and did so for the rest of his life, his direct succesor continued on that path. Their holy prophet waged war his whole life and is considered peaceful?

Kek

I became a fullblown reactionary because of this bullshit, and I used to be about as Leftist as is possible. I literally went full Mencius Moldbug, 'democracy was a mistake' style.

Now i've ended up sort of apolitical with vague conservative tendencies

>Claims to know how dinosaurs were fucking FEELING

that may not be as retarded as it looks
could hormone replacement fuckup the chemicals present in the skin oils?

i doubt she was think actually thinking along those lines though

Islam was literally created by Muhammad, a warlord, to win support for and justify his endless wars. That's why they hate Jews so much, most of the surrounding tribes were Jewish so the Koran was written with a special hatred for Jews to get more support for the enemy he was fighting at the time. The Koran is literally just war propaganda.

A leaf actually posted something funny.
It truly must be the end times...

Damn Christians...

has this guy transitioned to an old bag lady yet?

Looks like he'll die soon.

businessinsider.com/michael-moore-open-letter-to-donald-trump-we-are-all-muslim-2015-12

I don't understand the RoP thing either. Having a basic historic knowledge of Islam shows its been violently conquering realm after realm since its inception and beginnings.

Why SJWs defence the thing that will destroy them baffles me.

>You drop this into an SJW echo-chambering shitfest and everything just stops, leaving only silence and vaporized anuses
let's test this someone drop it on Sup Forums

Absolutely true. We have gotten to the point were people are being branded as racist and fired for simply criticizing the BLM movement. Disagreeing with a feminist can cost your your damn career.

It's getting hard to fight this bs when left wing media has become the norm and citing facts and statistics is considered controversial. I never thought I would see the level of liberal stupidity.

>survived to age 62 despite being disgustingly morbidly obese

That private healthcare he's on is impressive.

And that is why I can't fathom how people see peace in there. The very prophet they pray to waged war. Muslims since then pretty much continued that trend. All lines where pretty much written while blood was still drying on his hands from the people he just slaughtered. Is it really just "Do as I say not as I do"?

What does that even mean?

>Women are in some way behind all this bullshit and nobody is taking notice
>Women are literally destroying our society from with in and yet nobody cares

I like to think of "because reasons" as Sup Forums's version of "I can't even"
like, if you're talking to some other Sup Forums nigger & she throws in "because reasons" in her reply, you know she's triggered as fuck

Trump towers looks so fancy. I know they'd never let me in.

Nice file name, faggot

Seriously he is so inferior in comparison to Jesus

I think it is, Romaniabro.
I think it is.

Let's be fair, there's a fuckload of numales and white knights backing this movement too.

kek

They're only backing it becasue of the women. I guarantee if those females started supporting the right wing they would be in tow and throw away everything they "believe" in without a second thought.

>I guarantee if those females started supporting the right wing they would be in tow and throw away everything they "believe" in without a second thought.
You're probably right, but that's even more of an indictment on them.

I've always found "Because reasons" quite funny. Probably because it is meant as a joke where as sjws are serious when they say "I can't even".

Don't worry, Leafbro. We're safe here.

It's always been like this, people are very irrational

Perfect.

I'm confused by his comparison.
Is he saying that feeling fear and confusion in the face of the extinction of your race is wrong?

No, he advocated for his hack career

>I don't care if you are right I don't like what you say so you should be punished

That coming from a comission for human rights to ban people from stating the truth is baffeling
How long until you can't accuse people of crimes befor court, because you hurt their feeling with it?

>It's always been like this

The only other times that an ideology has been adopted so unquestioningly and in the face of such a complete lack of evidence has been religious belief. And with the obvious exception of the supernatural element, that's exactly what this thing is turning into.

Essentially. White people acting in a manner that benefits themselves is racist, didn't you know?

What did he mean by this?

yeah of course its a joke
but its also similar in that you cant or wont list anything & just want to use a phrase to quickly just insinuate that whatever the reason are, they are ridiculous.
Similar in that "I can't even" being you're basically at a loss for words & can't list all the things you cannot deal with related to the current statement or situation

Yes of course! White people don't have a say in anything you bigot racist islamaphobe! jfc smdh famalam, it's the [CURRENT YEAR]! The world will be a better place when they don't exist anymore!

Thanks for the overdose of red pilling

>if they say they're muslim then they're muslim and represent all muslims
>redneck shooting up abortion clinic and police says they're christian? oh that doesn't count, it's just a "mental illness issue"

that's what i imagine hell to look like.

Yeah, christian terrorist groups that dedicate themselves into destroying eastern civilization are a real thing.
Praise allah

Well then, my personal files look a damn side more secure now.

> scientist develops exciting new forensic method
> let me inject my gender politics into it

>top left
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

WHAT IS THAT THING

stop posting this it was overturned under based Harper

It's part of their tactic for spreading Islam.

>when Muslims are a small minority, pretend it is a religion of peace and acceptance
>when they start gaining ground, start to introduce the idea of a persecuted minority
>next, start demanding special treatment
>when there are enough Muslims, have a smaller percentage of them make threats and attack non-Muslims, all while pretending they aren't involved
>with the majority in power, start enforcing Islam on everyone
>wage wars against the non-Muslim minority
>country becomes fully Islamic and "peace" returns

> that's what i imagine hell to look like.
same here

They are your creations.

That's a tranny, you know

On the reddit sub SRSDiscussion, they constantly eat their own, just like your post. The otehr day tehre was one where someone was arguing that the BLM blocking roads was bad as she is special snowflake and it would trigger her to be stuck in traffic. Others said that she had to deal with it, this started a fight on who was more oppressed.

Anotehr thread stated that Bruce Jenner isnt really trans anymore because he is republican and also white. So he/she doesnt count. He isnt the right type of trans so he cant be trans, only trans that agree with their narrative are. So they destroy themselves.

This look has bugged me since I was a child

My mom told I came in to the house crying one time because every time I would get in an argument they would give that look and just go "nuh-uh! Nuh-uh! You don't know!" And not listen to me

I was a pansy, but clearly I was on the path to being redpilled

Shit, I know this is asking a lot, but is there any way I could get an undeniable verification that the guy holding that girls head by the ponytail is the same guy as pictures in the "2015" photo? That would pretty much completely redpill my girlfriend and thusly save my relationship

> that's what i imagine hell to look like.
>same here
>same here. That video gave me claustrophobia.

>Plus natural lube. Hooray!

The comics this guy makes is like taking a peek inside a mental asylum patient. Its fucking unnerving and beyond disgusting because this guy is like a nigger from africa; what social standards we take for granted he even doesn't know exist.

They're all pretty cringy

Muslims believe that all are born Muslim, so that it's not conversion to the faith, but merely coming back to it.

>tfw these people look so weak and diseased that you could probably kill all of them with your bare hands without even trying

Humans are actually regressing in evolution

meh, I've fucked my ex while she was on her period in the shower. It's not like blood was flowing from a gaping wound for fucks sake.

But (s)he is right nonetheless, yeah?

Italy 1,5% muslim.
Stopped reading here

>natural lube

that is where i couldn't do it anymore