Hello all

Hello all.

I'm looking ways of getting out of this hellhole, probably to australia, china or south korea.

so far so good, I cannot understand a bit from australian migration website.

can a straya help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

legislation.gov.au/Details/F2017L00850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, we're full.

Stay in your hellhole roach .

Hello t*rd diaspora here,

Sucks to be you.

Fuck off, we’re full.

What part of Turkey are you?

Istanbul, I stay in a good section. but people and media tiring me alot.

I want to be in a place at least without political tension. and I don't want to see any news related with muslims whatsoever.

Why do you judge me for something I've born with? And no, I don't have intentions with those in Stuttgart and turning Germany to Germanistan and making a miniscule istanbul.

which part don't you understand?

Learn English first, cunt

Why do you want to leave?

>Istanbul
Dude you live in the best cities in Europe.

> but people and media tiring me alot
Isn't that everywhere right now? World tension is getting a bit higher everyday so of course stuff like that would happen.

The problem in the Middle East is something Turkey cannot escape from

Last time I got 95 from TOEFL IBT, I guess IELTS is the recognized exam they ask for

since I don't have any political acquintances, chances of getting a legit job is impossible here. I'm even begging for being a wage-slave here but, everytime I get nay for unspecific reasons. My only chances are building a new life with full of blue-collar bullshit. Uber only comes to my mind, you may ask why don't be the shitty cab driver in your country you may ask, %40 vehicle tax + exorbitant gas prices + paying rent of licence plate etc. blue-collar is very highly fucked up and ridiculously underpaid here, and getting a legit job is very impossible, thats why.

If you have money everywhere is good, if you don't have money everywhere is shit. and I'm sick and tired of people of this country.

I think If I locate myself very far away problem, maybe the sound of fallen tree wouldn't come to my ear.

skilled migration stuff. I mean they say a list of jobs are accepted, but I couldn't access to that list, moreso, I don't know if its outdated or updated.

If I can find something I can handle, I would like to apply and start studying to IELTS.

Yeah first get an IELTS cert cause that shit proves your English skills to employers.
legislation.gov.au/Details/F2017L00850
I think this is the list of skilled jobs

why's that guy dressed as a jibaro.

>legislation.gov.au/Details/F2017L00850

much obliged, I really couldn't find this document.

So far so good I can get chef training for a long term. I sincerely thank you, do you have any advices you want to give to me?

If you're successful and end up moving to a major city, don't live in the inner city cause it's expensive as shit. Suburbs are fine and public transport is fairly good so don't worry about living too far away from the centre

I look forward to seeing you on the news in a few years after you're "radicalized" online and attempt to kill multiple people.

fucking motor cycle it to New Guinea then grab a boat to australia and make like your ancestors did.

Do them proud Mustafa

I understand what you think and I don't blame you. Plus If I were you I would spam here with roach pictures.

Most probably I will get refused from borders just because I don't pretend ooga bunga muslim.

But I've grown sick and tired of this country and want to get off of this ride.

I prefer doing my things in the most legal way possible. I can go to any country, but settling at there permanently what worries me.

>I prefer doing my things in the most legal way possible.

good luck!

Do you have a trade or a university degree?

They stopped trying to sneak in once we started putting them in concentration camps.

I know its literal shit tier; I have english literature degree.

I'm doing masters on english teaching to avoid military service.

thats why I believe I can't compete at white collar jobs, but can do stuff on blue collar, like many others.

I may get a degree on psychology but I don't think it can do any less.

>wants to follow immigration laws
>faggot
Nice proxy, Enrique.

>I may get a degree on psychology but I don't think it can do any less.
Don't do a psychology degree, they're pretty useless. I'm a teacher, your english seems good but not at a high enough level to teach it at high school. What languages do you speak?

immigration laws are for subdued and subjugated slaves pussies and cucks.

thats not how anglos found their way to americas and australia and other parts of the world. Doing it "legally"......that concept was only later invented by them

you that afraid of competition? huh anglo?

Are you that kara boga poster out of curiosity?

Stay in your homelands and make it better. Stop migrating and shitting up other people's countries. This goes to Whitoids as well. Stay in your school shooting holes. Cheap air travel is a mistake.

What if I want to go to Australia for work? All I need is a work-holiday visa, don't I?

australia is full of degenerate faggots just pop that boi pussy there you'll have a legal authentic straylian sugar daddy

This. My Turkish friend, if you're fed up with the nepotism and islamism or Erdogan or whatever, then try and change your country, make it better. Even if you have to wageslave it (yeah it's not gonna be better anywhere else), work on making your country a better place, find a qt and make some little larvae, raise them to be better people and instill them with pride for their country and with an eagerness to strive for more.

english and russian.

I'm a bit good at learning languages.

I'm pretty much this.

No, I don't have any idea what you are talking about, but 3-4 years ago there were turkposter Ozgur, I was his flatmate.

I just want you to know I created the t*rkroach meme and I still despise your people. Don't come here.