How many people are going to buy this to load a pallet of bricks and a cement mixer into?

How many people are going to buy this to load a pallet of bricks and a cement mixer into?

Classic city boy show-pony

Attached: tesla.jpg (725x423, 33K)

Alot. That thing is badass

Honestly, if it can actually carry all that without breaking I might consider buying one.

As if people in rural areas use the beds of their trucks if they aren't laborers lol. Something like 40% of truck owners use the bed less than once a year.

Just like "alot" of cars on the road are electric?
There will be a few thousand sold. Only a handful used as OP described. So basically none.

Wasn't there some study that said 90% of lifted trucks have never gone off road

I don't get all the hype, it looks like a half used bar of soap.
Titanium is badass though.

Bingo. Which is why these beds will be used at an even lower rate.

>built in ramp
why wouldn't I use it to haul shit in? I do construction contracting, shit like building decks and fences for people. Looks like this thing would be so easy to load shit into.
Beside that, I need a new car anyway. I've been using an old white panel van that has something like 200k miles on it, and sometimes I worry about it not starting when I'm on my way to a job. This thing would look cool as hell driving around town too.

Are you retarded?

That's some real PEW research there, ladies.

So basically alot. That thing is badass

lived in GA my whole life, can confirm. most faggots will buy a trailer before using their truck bed. you never see someone using a truck bed to haul shit unless it's a beat up early 2000s Ford.

I know 4-5 good old boys who ordered one each.
If it can do half of what they say it can it's a fantastic work truck

oh boy i cant wait to get tailgaited by a fucking Mars rover

my neighbor has 2 trucks he uses for wood. One is so loaded with firewood that the rear tires are squished, and the truck bed is actually buckling under the pressure. Not even sure if it can be driven anymore.

you´re just getting old and thats why you can´t deal with the world changing.
stop being a reactionary dick and go die silently please.

It might fall into the ute role here in Aus, since all we get these days are american style trucks. They get used a fair bit. It doesn't really look like the tray is terribly optimized for trade work tho.

That's one big Ute

Oh for sure, but at least it's different.

lol, I like how they've finally designed a car that I can 3D model in two minutes. TESLA, HIRE ME

Attached: tesla.png (815x503, 20K)

Attached: Cybertruck Tron.jpg (910x500, 64K)