Is Swansea a good premier league team to follow?

Is Swansea a good premier league team to follow?

t. American trying to into English football

sure

ok thanks

>American trying to into English football
why

Yes join us

Honestly? [spoiler]I really like this guy who's super into English football so I'm trying to develop an interest in it so we have something to talk about[/spoiler]

>english football
>swansea

Didn't know Sup Forums has no spoilers, I guess I blew it

>implying Wales isn't rightful Anglo clay

No, Swansea is for Welsh and people of Welsh heritage like myself. You aren't invited, fuck off were full.

you tryna get da pipe?

Swansea is alright, I like them. Ki Sung-yeung is a bro.

I'm working very hard to overcome my sexual anxiety and get him to take my virginity, yes

Go swans

it looks like Sup Forums: the team

bit gay

They literally beat brexit the team so yeah

no you should follow besiktas instead in the turkish league
come to besiktas

lol fag

>implying this shit wouldn't be tremendously simpler if I was a gay man
I'm actually just a pathetic womanlet

hey bb how u doin u want sum fuck?

This is the most Romanian post I've ever seen

no thanks andrei

I follow them. I like thier logo and colors

Prove it tits or gtfo

la creatura...

aight fuk u den

hoe

>Swansea
>English football

open bobs an vagene sweaty

Carlos bless

They are geographically the closest EPL team to where I live so they are my team

It's decent. They're on a good run lately; if you were their fan in the fall it would've been a rough time. They are by no means a powerhouse (or likely to become one), so you get hipster points. After the top 6 or so clubs there's a big drop-off in season-to-season consistency. It might be a good idea to develop opinions about them that you can use in conversation. E.g.
>It's fun to watch Man City, but they're buying the league
>Tottenham need to actually win something before I'll rate them

Now get on my dicc.

Thank you for this very helpful post

you're about 6 years too late for the best period of this particular bandwagon, but of the teams near the bottom of the table right now they're one of the more interesting ones

How does a Korean even end up on a Welsh soccer team

been a swansea fan all my life

We have a lot of American fans due to our takeover. So long as you agree that Gentleman Brad Bobley was a complete joke appointed just for the yank agenda, then I have no problems with you supporting us.

Even for our university, East Asians love it. Swansea is filled with Chinese, Japanese and Koreans.

Do they literally have a swan as their crest because swan is in the word Swansea?

You don't see Manchester United or City having a man on their crests, Barnsley having a barn on theirs, Arsenal having an arse on theirs, Huddersfield having a field on theirs, Cardiff having a card on theirs, Ipswich having a witch on theirs, Bolton having a bolt on theirs, Crawley having a crawl on theirs, Mansfield having a man in a field on theirs, Wigan having a wig on theirs, Scunthorpe having a cunt on theirs, Portsmouth having a port on theirs, Peterborough having a Peter on theirs, Walsall having a wall on theirs, Oldham having old ham on theirs, Blackpool having a black pool on theirs, etc.

What a retarded way to go about doing things.

>Arsenal
they have a cannon (one that can be found in a military ARSENAL) as their crest

>Huddersfield
should be a cow with big 'ole udders

>Getting worked by a bird
Are you mentally ill?

filtered

A swan is a duck, not a bird.

yes, they are great, good choice

>swansea
>english

nigga ducks are birds. so are ostriches.

Wolverhampton Wanderers have a Wolf on their badge
Does this trigger you?

watch mls

Liver bird

Display mammaries and abandon your online femininity status, or leave the premises

If you like the second tier, yes because that’s where they’re headed.
I personally enjoy the lower divisions a lot.

Right but so is Kiltistan and Drunkleprichaunia and they don’t play in the English pyramid.

>supports team because of colours
>that team isn't tangerine masterrace Blackpool

Why

>She thinks he will not recognize her talking about something purely for second interests.

He will throw you away the moment you open your mouth.

Swansea has a good chance of getting relegated, so if you're specifically into the premier league, stick with a Top 6 team.
t. Norwich City supporter