Ok what the hell is this shit on my penis

ok what the hell is this shit on my penis

Attached: 20191127_130029.jpg (3264x1836, 1.78M)

looks normal to me.
are you using this as an excuse to present your penis, you filthy faggot?

Looks normal? Wow

Apart from looking dryer than a nuns cunt, it looks normal mate

put your dick away you phaggot

Looks like you masterbate to much, stop masterbating for 2 weeks to a month and you should be good

Is called psoriasis skin, spot out when period below stress

yea dude dry dick syndrome forsure

Yes your penis looks dry but there is a solution.

Attached: 61YhpHNYqUL.jpg (1000x1000, 75K)

Really?

It's easier to just not chop parts of a babbys dick off in the first place

keratinization
The mucous membrane of the glans of your penis has dried out and turned into scar tissue due to being unprotected after your genitals were mutilated as a child.

Can it be fixed

You got jewed

Autism

There's only one solution

Attached: 1549243421401.jpg (350x374, 25K)

Not unless you have a time machine and return to 1940 to ensure Axis victory and the end of hebrew hegemony.

Some sort of moisturizer might help.

There are "foreskin restoration" techniques that try to stretch the skin of the penis remnant so that the glans will be covered and protected as it's supposed to be. This just pulls a layer of dry shaft skin over the glans, though, it does not replicate the internal mucous membrane of the foreskin.

Kind of pointless, though, as the majority of the sensory tissue of your penis has been amputated and your brain never formed the neural connections for adequately processing erogenous stimulation.

So even if the claims that foreskin restoration could "fix" keratinazation were not dubious, you'll never be able to experience normal sexual pleasure.

it's PPP on your PP

Pearly Penile Papules

Attached: images.jpg (259x162, 5K)

It's either genital warts (HPV) or molloscum contagiosum. Go see a doctor.

I'm sorry, but you've been circumcised. The dry, chaffed skin is a direct effect of that. There's nothing you can do about it. :(

It's dry

Does castor oil or shea butter do the charm ?
Btw is there a solution to very swollen veins ? even when the penis is soft? (Kinda gave me some ED i think, can't have a 100% now)

Attached: 1527570377323.jpg (866x1082, 85K)

This, I got PPP on my PP as well