/éire/ /eire/

twink edition

>Last thread dying during daylight hours
Unusual

Downloading Danganronpa V3

>TFW remember Twink as a ride when I was a kid but not sure if that's just mixed up memories

Just dropped out of college. I was expecting to feel somewhat sad about it, but au contraire, I actually feel the best I've felt in years. This is great. I'm free at last. You can now call me dropout-kun.

THE RENT IN IRELAND IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

I think those might be mixed up memories

Only in Dublin

I believe you mixed up Dublin with Ireland
>You can now call me dropout-kun.
Nice try, Low-IQ-ji

>thread title
Won't be posting in this one.

Did you tell your parents before you made your decision?

Why did you do that?

I'd have stuck it out. I imagine once you drop out your options vastly narrow. It still probably isn't too late to reconsider.

>post content
Won't be replying to this one.

Told my dad. Mam knows I've been wanting to drop out since day 1 so it won't be much of a shock.
If I ever want to go to college, I can go somewhere else. I know you can't get the grant again if you've dropped out, but if I go somewhere in Europe with free college I won't need that.
>pic

Enjoy your newfound freedom

So what will you do now?

Probably enjoy NEETdom for a while, then look for a job. My long term goal is to eventually go to college in another country without making the same mistakes I did this time. I'd need to get a job and save up money though, since I'd need rent and living expenses and it'd be better to save some of that up beforehand.

What sort of job are you looking for and what do you hope to study next time?

Why are Irish women so pretty?

No they're not. Next question.

Probably some shite minimum wage job like putting goods on shelves in a shop. Not sure what I want to study next time, maybe computer science again or maybe something completely different. I have plenty of time to decide.

I will marry an Irish woman and have 6 half terrone /Irish children. You can't stop me

I think they're a lot more personable than their European or English counterparts. They're typically better craic.

>has talked to women
Height of normalfaggotry right there.

What counties have free education apart from Denmark?

Finland, Norway, Sweden. Scotland if you're Irish apparently.

Sweden, I reckon

Austria as well and I believe they have some sort of test you can take to study there if your LC isn't good enough (though I'm not sure if it works for Irish students)

isn't it the same for all European students?

>isn't it the same for all European students?
>Um für eine Studienberechtigungsprüfung zugelassen zu werden muss zunächst ein Antrag auf Zulassung bei der angestrebten Bildungsstätte gestellt werden.
>Grundsätzlich sind an Universitäten folgenden Kriterien zu erfüllen:
>Mindestalter 20 Jahre
>Studienbezogene Vorbildung (beruflich oder außerberuflich)
>Österreichische oder EWR-Staatsbürgerschaft

You are right, though It prevents you from switching your uni-subject seeing as the test is subject specific

>>Um für eine Studienberechtigungsprüfung zugelassen zu werden muss zunächst ein Antrag auf Zulassung bei der angestrebten Bildungsstätte gestellt werden.
>>Grundsätzlich sind an Universitäten folgenden Kriterien zu erfüllen:
>>Mindestalter 20 Jahre
>>Studienbezogene Vorbildung (beruflich oder außerberuflich)
>>Österreichische oder EWR-Staatsbürgerschaft
I don't speak German lad, what's it say?

>To be eligible for a "Studienberechtigungsprüfung" one has to first send an application to the University
>Usually, all Universities have to adhere to the following criteria
>Minimum age of 20 years
>Preparatory training related to the subject you want to study
>Austrian or EWR-citizenship

So as long as he doesn't laze around all day while he isn't at uni, he should be able to apply.
Though I'm pretty sure he doesn't need this considering that his previous uni accepted him without any further testing, this test is more for people without a proper secondary school diploma or people with a diploma from a lower school, like a Bac Technologique (if I understand the French Lycée correctly)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You OK?

Nearly got caught stealing something.

Want to go up to the castle and leave my dog wrapped round a 1,200 year old Celtic cross

>drops out of college
>already resorted to criminality

>have to put on jeans

Does anyone else hate wearing them?? Cotton bottoms are so much more comfortabe.

Depends on what jeans you wear I guess, there are some brands I can't stand at all but others are completely fine.
>Cotton bottoms
Tracksuit trousers are the patrician choice desu

I'm a fat cunt and I find jeans fine. I don't get the jeans are uncomfy meme

Impersonation is a no no. Hope no one fell for that obvious imposter.
That aside, it's quite cold out. Feet do be frozen going to bed.

May not be the same guy. We do have other well known criminals.

>this test is more for people without a proper secondary school diploma or people with a diploma from a lower school, like a Bac Technologique (if I understand the French Lycée correctly)
I think you understand it perfectly. Though I'm not bac technologique is what you're looking for rather than bac professionnel

They chafe your legs, especially when it's cold, and particularly at this time of year when it's wet. Maybe it's because all my jeans don't fit me well though.

What are we up to today lads?

I'm working on a 3D model today

found out new gf doesn't have a degree, thinking of ending it lads

that's no twink!

Being ill and thinking of spicy OC ideas
And people call me normie

just woke up from my nap and gonna play some vicky 2 later on
What are you working on exactly?

What imposter?

I saw a BLM poster earlier. Absolutely disgusting that people are advertising that horrific racist terrorist group even here in Ireland.

>BLM
Black Lives Matter or Bureau of Land Management?

Why do you dislike them?

This is Ireland. Black lives most certainly do NOT matter here.

How many blacks do we even have in this country? 100?

>Cotton bottoms are so much more comfortabe.
Sorry, I can't relate because I'm not a knacker.

That depends on whether you consider Dublin part of Ireland or not.

I have spoken to one black person in my entire life (lad from school) and I've only seen a few walking about town in all my years. I don't go out much though.

Like 60,000 if I recall correctly

NI has like 3,000 so naturally you will see a lot less

>Miiverse is shutting down today
F

Good.

F

We all know it's not

Just went onto it for the first time. I see I didn't miss much

>No more cocks on Miiverse stage in Smash Bros
Truely is a sad day

Romantic /éire/ rp?
0 girls only

>Being ill
Whats wrong with you?

If you count galway I'd say easily over 300,000.

I keep throwing up, but I don't eat so it's usually just water and stomach acid, great fun desu

Food poison?

Lads, do I need to have played the other danganronpa games to play the 3rd one or are they independent?

dunno

It definitely helps. And for some people the ending of V3 can retroactively ruin the other games. So I'd definitely recommend playing in release order.

Thanks mate

Believe so, had some sushi yesterday that I had bought last Friday, meh won't happen again I guess
What are the games even about?
Saw a girl reading the manga once but that's about all I know about it

Only 1 is necessary to play, 2 is mandatory

But 2 is the best one

don't you mean optional for the second one?
Anyway, I just downloaded the third one and I think I'll just watch some youtube let's play on the first one

who bitch this is?

madainn mhath

I'll RP with you user

Laurna Barry

You'll miss out on a lot by not playing the previous and there's no reason not to play the first two either since they're very good. Ultra despair girls and the 3rd anime are the optional parts I'd say.

Similar sort of concept to battle royale or the hunger games with a sort of twisted dystopian killing game consisting of school students. It's known for mixing very dark topics like murder, suicide, identity issues etc with lighthearted silliness and referential humour.

>You'll miss out on a lot by not playing the previous and there's no reason not to play the first two either since they're very good. Ultra despair girls and the 3rd anime are the optional parts I'd say.
Aight, I'll play them if they are so good. One thing though, the first game is trigger happy isn't it?
Would recommend watching the anime before or after playing the games?

*not mandatory

> the first game is trigger happy isn't it?
Yes

>Would recommend watching the anime before or after playing the games?
There are 2 separate anime. Danganronpa: The Animation is simply an adaptation of the first game which you won't need to watch at all since you're playing it. You could watch it instead of the first game if you wanted but I wouldn't advise it.
The other is Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen with both future and despair arcs. Those follow on from the first two games and would spoil everything if you watched them.
The intended order is 1 (or the first anime) -> 2 -> Ultra despair girls (optional) -> D3 anime (important but not essential) -> V3

Listening to some nightcore while playing Vicky II. This is really cozy.

Thanks for explaining lad

Pretty is not how I would describe them..

Don't fall for Jaguar's tricks. He's an awful person.

What makes you say that?

>pic
But that's a submarine.

>french flag
>froggy's waifu
No impersonations, Frenchanon.

It's just a random pic I found

Found here most likely. Granted, you're not here long enough to understand the link between the French flag and that particular anime girl.

I'm not sure I found it here maybe on /c/
You're right though that I don't understand the link

Our dearest friend Froggy is an Irishman who lived in France for work reasons, now he's back and no one except for him may post Zeppelin and Bismarck

And thus the skypecunts left after their one day return visit to destroy the thread again.

Months of systematic bullying and talking down to everybody like the bastard he is.

To be fair, I think a few users are purposely avoiding this thread due to the title. Things should be back to normal in the next thread.

Were you the user last night saying that a certain /éire/ personality was bullying you?

Did he pick on you or are you just angry at his behaviour in general?
Don't see the problem here

>Don't see the problem here
A google search says that Prinz is a cruiser.

I don't fucking understand puzzle pool in Yakuza 0. If I put the orange ball in the hole, I fail. If I put the white ball in the hole, I fail. If I put the black balls in the hole, I fail. What the fuck am I supposed to put in the hole then?