Any Russians been here? What'd you think of us?

Any Russians been here? What'd you think of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

yakutia.aero
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ease_of_doing_business_index
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

>russians travelling abroad
I'm not a son of an oil company CEO, sorry.

They all left when they sold Alaska to America afaik, the name is basically the only Russian thing that remains

your shit's all retarded

yeah, we wuz there. About 100+ years ago.

98% of russians are too poor to travel to north america. and even if some manage to do that it's unlikely that they would spend that chance on visiting alaska instead of new york or some other popular destination.

>afaik
You don't know far enough. The treaty gave Russians the option of going to Russia or becoming US citizens. There are descendants left of Russian colonists and they're tourist attractions like the natives

My collegue was there.
He was told to tell veryone there he is from western texas to exlain accent

Alaska independent when
Then joining Russia

>98% of russians are too poor to travel to north america
Not really
the visa is pain in the ass tho

also this.

Moscow - Anchorage
62 500 roubles (1070 $)
The median wage in Russia is 360 $.

360 $ monthly wage of course

>Not really
it really is true though and you know that

>median wage in Russia is 360 $.
it's not median, it's average. the median one would be even lower considering extremely high inequality here

it's median
the average is around 700

yakutia.aero
Those dumb sites won't give you Russian airlines.
>Aeroflot - Sheremetyevo-Petropavlovsk
>Yakutia - Petropavlovsk-Anchorage
>probably a fuckton cheaper

I think the average would be higher precisely because of the inequality. 1 millioner on 1000 poor will make a great difference

even if it will be x2 time cheaper, it's still about 1 average month salary. Of course you can save some money but.. travel to Alaska is not a really good inverstment. As some guy above said - if somebody will want to see USA, they will most likely to go NY or something like that.

There were a thousand of them at most and almost all left, the Alaskan Old Believers have nothing to do with Russian colonists btw

Why a average Russian would go to Alaska if they can get the exactly same nature in Siberia?

i want to go to Brazil :3

> Sheremetyevo-Petropavlovsk
17000 roubles

>Petropavlovsk-Anchorag
No races available in six months.

Nobody specified when you were going.

No prices either. Seems like you can't take a plane from Petropavlovsk to Anchorage

>Russians going outside of Russia

Most Russians are not soldiers or millionaire sons.

You can do it in the summer, I think they leave Petropavlovsk on Saturday and come back on Sunday. In previous years I've seen Yakutia announce that yes they're flying that route again, so they might have to confirm it every year or something.

What's wrong with everyone in this thread saying that russians don't travel, why the hell there are so many self hating cucks here.

Why is the russian minimum wage so shitty?

> minimum wage
Minimum wage here is 135$

Because of laziness and the old soviet mindset to be dependent on the government and blaming all your problems on others.

i'm not a selfhating cuck, for example. But let's be honest - our average salary is not very high. And generally russian people traveling much less than EU citizens or americans or whatever.
Did you heard of Ivan that is working all the week and then going to the Norway for the weekends just for 2 days because heh, why not))? I didn't too.

Fuck amerika you need to anderstend we hate you and all your pepole for what I need us Russian who Speke Cyrillic to travel to your mekdonals Latin agly full of nigers and Muslims and latinos asians shitholo ????? I don't even have it in my brain ?? Ask Any Russian

Dimon davaj v ameriku ??

Da Nachuj nam Ona nužna Vladimir brat moj

Nu ladna Davaj v krym tagda :D

Davaj :D brat moj

So here you answer I can go to krym and ukraina and Belarus ? Or Crna gora or Bulgaria Turkia or grace to see my brothers and talk with my brothers in Cyrillic not in a shit Latin with shit Latin agly Jew cultur and every one will hate us

Fuck the west my father told me thet before I laft mother Russia never trast the Jew Chtolic west

If west want to halp our peple is only for to see us distroid our self all

The west is a dead place and the pepole there are all dead gayfags swedan Norway America Germania Britannia Poland fuck you all

Now I will tell my kids the same :D

We Russians we want to see your race dead and gunsided all the American race need to be put to dead :D for us :D there culd me only one

I hoph I will wetness it the death of America :D and all the Americans pepole soon

>My colleague was there
A Poccию yвидeл из гocтиницы?

heh, nice one! :D

No VISA required for Russia.

I imagine that getting a visa as a Russian has to be somewhat hard

yes, and that's great!

3.6 million Russians visited Turkey in 2015

a-and? It's an absolutely different price category.

>Coming to fatamerikaa to act like agly fatmerikan and try to look like fatmerikan and even to talk with on fatmerikan

Kak?

Tfu tfu tfu blyat tfu tfu tfu diskasting you make me sick

>malinki ruski gay slaby Pridatel liberal

Soon or late we will get you just like we get all the traitors for mother Russia you will be Dead just like all of them we will poisend you and all your family

Dead to freedom glory to order dead to the gayropian gay fags stay in there

Russian master race

Strong 7ft 6 sabhuman lift whights all his life drink rakija vodka eat pigs strong family volves kids family women sport job cultur and real meet real food know the real model Glory to order fuck human rights you will speak Whan I tell you to speak you will walk Whan I tell you to wolk if I tell you to go fight you will go and you will retorn us a winer or you will die us loser

Gayropian

I am europian I am ex roman I don't want to fight Let me speak about gays they are good I want to be gay and do the gay wolk and the things with his hands
Let me fuck man in ass man fuck man in ass let me do a gay parades all over gayropa

We are don't want to be women we man we want to have dicks now and look like women yayayaayay

We man we want to be women now

We week tall skiny fags with hitler hair cuts we was German now we suck the imigrant dick

We hate order pepole we love freedom we want all the world to be gayropians

We sad thet this east barbarics tribs don't want to be like us :(

We give them mouny we will change them slowly slowly

Fuck you all gayropian and American scums

The ww3 viktory will be our in october we saveges we will rip your gay NATO hearts

Lol spit let me fight any of you now I can beat you all

The problems the Americans will send nigers to fight us just like allways

Nigers now are the master race in America

But your cultur will never be something in Russia we will never show nigers or mixed sabhumans on TVand thets why you hate us all

I've never been to the USA or anywhere else abroad at all.

That's average wage. Minimum wage in Russia is around $100/month.

>Why

Take a guess.

To be honest, your country would be bankrupt if you increase the minimum wage.

:DDDD

>implying russians have money to travel

Ha-ha
we don't

Wow... Here with 100 USD you live one week.

Why anyone would want to go to America (besides to make money).
You see a mall, you have seeing them all.

Average is 605, median is 403, dumbass.

Turkey Egypt and Thailand is a holy trinity of russians touristic destinations.
These are the most cheap places we can go.
Bonus point for discounts if something is going on over there.

Go steady a real profession nikita

Cry about his wage all day

Become a sport teacer or a soldier or a doctor and you will be payd realy good

In Russia You can Change your life in one minut from pour to rich if you work hard but you don't want to change it your life it it's fine to sit here and shit post all day about ex Soviet Union with your gayfriends

Russia will never be change for gays and soft life you dream is in gayropa just move

I am alone here In isreal I don't make any contect with Jews and I still get a polish gf and change her to speak Russia and all

It's all in your hands if you Russian not a Asian or Muslim sabhuman thet sall banani in the Russian bazar Go get a job brat leave your home tell mama papa dosvidanija raditeli and go to Moscow or Petersburg and you will be payd beter and have beter life

My brother did thet we was living in magadan do you know how hard is to live in magadan blyat

But our pepole is strong like steal and we love thet cold life

We Russians we master race feel the pride no meter what place in the world we are the master race we have Cyrillic and the best cultur ever we are the original barbarians we are the original Slavs

If you hate your history just leave to Germania swedan tell them you are a fag eand we Russians beat you to dead for thet

You will be welcome there us a new gayropian but not as Russian

The gayropian want to see us change but we will never change and become soft happy butt fuckers fags

Death to west gayropa and America glory to the east orthodox barbarian brothers

Still you have to be at least middle class to have the money for that.

You can earn for travel to Thailand in a couple of years

There were 31.7 million turists abroad in 2016 and 17.1 in the first half of 2017. Stay mad, poorfag.

holy fuck...
are you literally insane?

What is the difficulty to Russia to compete with west?
Seriously, I read a lot Russian user complaining about the EU embargo that reduce the "fresh food" available in Russia.
Would not make sense start to produce it so when the sanctions are lifted you can compete head to head with them?

>I read a lot Russian user complaining about the EU embargo that reduce the "fresh food" available in Russia
Maybe you should stop reading Nikitas fantasies.

> Seriously, I read a lot Russian user complaining about the EU embargo that reduce the "fresh food" available in Russia.
Huh? The sanctions have definitely affected our groceries prices but we don't have any food shortages whatsoever. The local products are more expensive but that's pretty much it.

Yes, my mistake. I was thinking about the groceries prices. Sorry.
Why is much more expensive in Russia? I can't understand that (sure, Western Europe have a lot of government subsidizes, but still)

that is the most ivan thing ive ever read in my entire life. i legitimately cannot tell whether you really are an ivan expat in israel, or just moishe trolling hard as fuck.

congratulations

usd:rub exchange ratio have increased ~250% since when, 2014? it was 1$=30rub, as some point it became 1$=80rub, now it's about 58-59rub.
the prices have risen, too. and they didn't decrease when $ went from 80 to 60.

Because we used to buy everything from abroad and didn't bother to create any local manufacturers. After the sanctions were imposed the local manufactures don't have any competition and can pretty much ask any prices they want.
I remember local fish being 300 but when norwegian fish disappeared from the market they raised the price to 800. Also, when oil prices go down our prices rise which is understandable. But when oil prices go up our prices stay the same which is bullshit.

Looks like a paradise for people who want to create their business and not only work for someone.

The bureaucracy doesn't let people to do that. I've seen recent statistics and it says that only 1.5% of russians have some sort of a business (Germany for example has 60%)

let me explain, Russia is one of the worst countries to start your business in. it's corrupt to the point you can't become really rich/successful unless you are someone's relative, close friend, etc or you pay police to "roof" you so that you won't be accused of some made-up shit because someone higher in status wanted to aquire your monis.

It's actually easy from them, they just have to stop annexing other countries, involving in others politics, and don't violate foreign air space anymore.

That's the magic recipe to avoid western sanctions... Pretty easy, huh?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ease_of_doing_business_index

Umm...I think Somalia might skew the statistics the way they're displayed

>Because of laziness

What do you mean by that? Isn't Russia one of the hardest workinng countries in the world?

There are a shit-ton of Russians in Stockholm. I think they come in with ferries.

>stop annexing other countries
Crimea was Russian. Almost everyone there speak Russian. Only a cuck would allow hem to join EU.
>involving in others politics
How so?
Are you talking about Syria? Because Russia was invited by the democratic elected leader of Russia to end a civil war. If you want to blame someone for being a warmonger, blame USA.
>don't violate foreign air space anymore.
What are you talking about? Russia jets where shutdown before in Syrian air space.

>Brazil
>yes

My leftist government started a campaign to "take from the rich and give to the poor"®, the only thing they manage was throw my country almost 10 years back. But hey, now brazil has less inequality because almost everyone is poor.

Topical gayropian gay thinking :D

It's eazy for you shit gay shitskin agly black dog face monky you just don't stick your black nose to white aryan Slavic tribs bizness

You just don't halp Muslims in the kavkaz to free them salf
You just don't stick your noses in our human rights and gas oil bizness
You just don't stop even to look at us you are gayropian we are Slavs you are nothing for us turn your eyes and walk oway we are not your friends

Why America halp the liberals in Russia ??

Should never put your American Jew rutshilds big noses in our baizness

You put your noses In Belarus in Kazakhstan in gruzia in ukraina in Poland in baltica (rotushilds souares rokafelars)this time we said stop
we cut your American Jew noses (take krym and ukraina to our self halp asad to win In Syria and soon we will halp our Iranian brothers to fight the Zionist jhuds soon

Thet it gayropian scum you are not my friend and I don't want gayropian us friends don't stick your noses to our bizness you think I even let you talk

You think if you com to Russia I will meet you with flowers and shit ??

We hate your race we hate your blood we hate gayropa get this in your head

In Russia you will be dead if you meet real Russians and not liberals

All this will come to sweet ww3 Whan America finely will be crashed and nuked and china and Russia will be taking her place :D

Also sanction is good I buy only Russian products to saport them :D

The sanction will give Russia only good

We will stop to be depended on the shity gayropian products food

America gayropa We need more sanction put more and more antil we gona be changing our politics from Russian federation to Russian holy empire nazi Germany style :D

I dream this day

White brothers and sisters going to war against the black filty mixed gayropian races :D

i'd like to visit some day

> implying it is easy to avoid sanctions when ((they)) are constantly finding new stories for them
Reunification with Crimea was unironically the best thing Putin has ever done. That would earn him forgiveness despita all his sins
If not that, a reason would have been found
> my Magnitsky case
Lying Jew tells bunch of made up stuff about his accountant who unfortunately died in jail because of poor health
> my Chechen gay camps
fabrication from start to finish
> my doping
bunch of lies spun by a fraudster who was about to be apprehended before running out of the country

Notice a pattern there? I would go even further out: most of deaths attributed to Putin are just false flag utilisation of the used pawns of the West and by the West.

Chechen gay concetration camps and doping confirmed though. Don't know what you are on about.

Russia is better than a lot of countries, I don't know why there is a Russian here that makes so much effort to hate his own country

Because we believe what we see every day more than we believe numbers on the charts.