Another win

>another win
lmao, i cant wait until >we absolutely rape the premier

good talk yall

Bullshit. >You will be relegated in one season.

just like hull and middlesbrough were suppose to?

Same brother

And Newcastle and Cardiff and Hull and ....

what part of portugal are you from m8

Porto

that is the worst professional sports logo that I ever seen.

What part of Wolverhampton are you from, lad?

Be careful boys. Very easy to fall for the 'proven in the prem' meme, buy a shit loads of players and go straight back down.

This.
But Wolves, Leeds, and Villa belong more than Burnley, Huddersfield, Swansea, Bournemouth, and fucking Brighton.

Jorge Mendez FC is everything wrong with modern football. They should be sanctioned, and relegated to League 2.

Hull and Middlesbrough don't have based Fosun and Uncle Jorge everyone from 10th position down at least in the Prem had better spread their cheeks in preparation.

>spend money way beyond the championship average
>owned by chinese money men

Meh, plastic club. Your "achievments", like Chelsea and Citeh before you, will have asterisks, and no true fan will respect your club.

It's called investment, commie. Wherever heights Fosun take Wolves it won't be anywhere the club hasn't been before.

>flip opinions

quite clearly far above this league so it'll be interesting to see

Don't think anybody expected Newcastle to do well this season, their team is poor because they just haven't spent enough, the current squad is actually worth less than what it was in the Championship. I feel sorry for Newcastle, they are a huge club with great fans all ruined by their owner. They've had a terrible time for the past 10 seasons under Ashley, hope the fans get their buyout.

>Leeds
Lets not go that far la

>hating Burnley and Bournemouth

Only monster hate Burnley and Bournemouth

Listening to Toon fans (if you can understand them, which I cannot, so I should say reading) they thought they were “back”