What is the Documentary called again ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kingdom of Sand

Empire of Dust.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Why don't they just hire chinese employees?

Domain of Dirt

ahh thanks alot ameribro.

Commonwealth of Dirt

They do have a bunch of chinks working there.
I think the government wouldn't let them have a majority chink workforce because the idea is that they should employ local niggers to "bring progress", otherwise they would probably chimp out.

Duchy of Soil

There were only like 8 chinese on site, and one of those was a woman

They addressed this.

What he said. There's some guys in the doc that meet with the chinese that want to make sure Africans are used and that Africans maintain ownership over the resources. They're based - anyone who fights for the self-determination of their people are, even if they're unwilling or unable to see that Africans are largely incompetent. But they're sold out by the far more common gov officials who will just sell out for short-term profit.

Federation of Clay.

because getting them passports and airline tickets is highly expensive. Also the rising income levels of laborers in China is growing while Africa's is much lower.

I've seen a lot of sad documentaries in my life and despite the very calm vibe and complete lack of sad music, long shots with contemplating narration and the other usual ways to make the viewer feel, this was by far the most depressing doc I've ever seen.

Republic of AIDS

Tyranny of Rocks.

>You can have it all
>My Empire of Dust
>Gravels hard to find
>I'll put these niggers in the dirt

Sovereignty of Gravel.

Was it a doc? It felt like a mockumentary drama to me. Couldn't figure out the purpose of the film at all, and I can't find anything about it online.

it was a buddy comedy

Withaaa teeth aaa

You blew it

>it's all so tiresome

In case you're all wondering, the part you want starts at 1:13:04.

Since I know it's a comedy now, it's ironically less funny.

China in Africa?

this

the producers even say that in the description

Why does this board like that documentary so much

It's just a Chinese guy telling the truth to their black face

Why is that so interesting?

Small characters, Large themes.

Kek

>It's just a Chinese guy telling the truth to their black face

thats why

we wuz kangz of the clay

Kingdom of Kek

Lao Yang was killed

Gavel truck simulator

Sandstorm of Darude

EDDY THIS MEASURING TAPE IS SHIT

Can someone explain what is about? Please.

it was made in china

>Chink gets ordered by Chinese company to make a road in the Congo
>Hilarity and frustration ensues due to the niggers slacking off and trying rip off based Chink, and cant even get the necessary materials cause the niggers are so lazy to even sell him gravel and shit

Because it was made in china.

This shit made me laugh more then most comedy's.

Thanks.

Why the fuck wouldn't they just give him his gravel?

There Will Not Be Gravel

It's pretty much a description of black (un)employment in America too. But it's more PC because it's a Chinese boss in an African country. The left would go wild if it was a white boss in America.

THIS CHICKEN IS SICK. I KNEW YOU TRY TO SELL ME BAD CHICKEN. I WANT NEW ONE.

It shows how lazy and incompetent niggers are, but The Lesson of Haiti is my favorite to be honest.

3 dogs one 1 Chinese

Never did get that gravel.

Wonder what happened to Lao Yang.

underkek'd

What's the lesson of Haiti about?

About niggers being incompatible with civilized cultures, when left on their own they return to their tribalist ways.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Where did you read it's a comedy?

I feel bad for the chinks that have to put up with the local retard niggers. All they have to do is make a fucking road and the local niggers can barely manage that task. You know that these chinks are probably the dudes in school that were just below the top percentile and fell into middle middle management and lost out having to go to Africa because they were just short of being good enough to stay in-country. I imagine that he had thoughts of suicide every night living in that shithole.

Crack of Spackle

kek. it's true

"Niggers Ruin Everything"

Those niggers probably have an average IQ of 50.

I know quite a few Haitians. I can see this happening. Haitians are bastard French Petwa speaking lazy fucks who will bring down any civilized nation.

You guys fucked up Haiti to the position its in now
For no reason other than the fucking Monroe doctrine, after you'd tried to change the law so many times so US capitalists could buy all the farmland, enforced a US controlled central bank upon the Haitians then Woodrow just got buttmad and invaded

Honestly I'm glad scum Haitians are swarming the US, you lot kicked a disabled puppy just because you could.

>britbong complaining about imperialism
...and you guys fucked up India to the position it's in now.

Honestly, I'm glad pooinloos are swarming the UK, you lot kicked a disabled puppy just because you could.

Isn't history fun? You jackass.

Don't tell me that. Rly?

Haitians are an infantile race that if left to their own wits, would be living in mud huts without electricity.

>Its always the white mans fault
>race is only skin deep

Canada in Africa

Yeah it's the British that held them back. They refuse to give them toilet technology

Ching Chong Ooga Booga

Colonialism Round II Electric Boogaloo

Get back on your Jewish piano, rapist.

Shadow of the Colossus.

Thatd make for a good series.

Its all so tiresome...

YOU RUIN EVERYTHING

jk

Shame on me for thinking this was real. Documentaries are always some form of bullshit.

If you showed anything like this on mainstream media the Jews would shut you down immediately. This board is addicted to the truth, and this documentary is some uncut redpill.

Hurt

It is real you moron. The buddy comedy thing is taken out of context from a fucking interview.

Jurisdiction of Soil

They cant.

The niggers demand jobs.

The Chinese will soon learn colonising Africa is a huge mistake without forcing the natives off the land or killing them all.

Just look at how much luck the damn Europeans had. All the infrastructure they left has been destroyed as well.

Blacks can not into civilization. They need to evolve for another 50,000 years first.

From Cradle to the Gravel

Indians are Asian Africans tbqh senpai

The chincization of Africa

you know what this means, right goym?

MORE AID FOR THE POOR AFRICAN YOUTHS THAT KEEP GETTING OPPRESSED BY THE WHITE DEVILS OY VEY

It's very entertaining to watch the two cultures clash. The chinese men are all stuck up and arrogant, while the nignogs are brainless, lazy thieves.

It really red pilled me

Its funny since the China was ranked like 130/145 in gdp per capita only 20 years ago. The average Chinese only made like 2$ a day. Today, their average income is higher than Russia's for fucking sake.

They used to be poorer than sub saharan niggers, but now look at their progress. That is the difference 30-40 IQ points make.

Eddy seemed pretty smart....he speaks like 4 languages. However he still feels that they were not responsible for the horrible infrastructure

>The cable lines are fucked up
>Fix them you fucking coons

What is worse, being from Congo to begin with or being forced by your government to go deal with them and try to build highways

Lao Yang is fine. In fact, he can't die.
He has to wander forever through the wastelands of Congo looking for that next load of gravel.

when you first see the chink and he's just standing there you know that around blacks never relax

>You know that these chinks are probably the dudes in school that were just below the top percentile and fell into middle middle management and lost out having to go to Africa because they were just short of being good enough to stay in-country. I imagine that he had thoughts of suicide every night living in that shithole.

I think it's the opposite actually. Probably a pretty big promotion to be trusted enough to be sent to a foreign continent to manage several billions worth of investments the Chinese are putting into Africa.

Chinaman here probably only contemplates suicide every night because it took several months and enough footage to make an hour long documentary just for him to get some god damn gravel.

What was so depressing?

Niggers