/MENA/

New Wars Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-politics/saudi-arabia-says-lebanon-declares-war-deepening-crisis-idUSKBN1D61SZ
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/With-Hariris-resignation-Israel-has-more-leeway-in-next-war-with-Lebanon-513381
youtu.be/LsE4zgHBIz4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Autas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is Saudi Arabia even doing?

No idea, and now Abbas is there.

And now Iran
That means more refugees I guess :^]

Can someone translate this?

reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-politics/saudi-arabia-says-lebanon-declares-war-deepening-crisis-idUSKBN1D61SZ
>Saudi Gulf affairs minister Thamer al-Sabhan said “there are those who will stop (Hezbollah) and make it return to the caves of South Lebanon”

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/With-Hariris-resignation-Israel-has-more-leeway-in-next-war-with-Lebanon-513381
> With Hariri's resignation, Israel has more leeway in next war with Lebanon
>And should that war break out, as Gallant said, Israel “will bring Lebanon back to the stone age.”

really activates my almonds

we need you
be she/he an interpreter to the Danish defense

Why does Lebanon want war with Israel?

Why are Arabs so violent?

It's a lot to explain tbqh Lebanon doesn't want war with SA, SA announced that Lebanon by default declared war against them since they are home to Hizbollah an ally of Iran, do I need to explain what Iran vs SA cold war is?

Don't forget to sage every frenchposter

We really need to nuke the entire MENA region, for the good of mankind.

DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH LEBANON, YOU SANDNIGGERS

Poor lebs. Their entire country is accounted responsible for the acts of one semi state organisation

Uhmm sorry sweetie but lebs are proud sandBLACKS themselve

>The Arab spring will not end any time soon

This is more like Arab summer tbqh with all the newfags stirring shit.

Imagine if Sweden was occupied by the Chinese and the Chinese started slaughtering Danes living in Sweden.

How come dogs are frowned upon in middle eastern cultures?
Is it the same deal with cats?

Because dogs are dirty and shit anywhere

.>Is it the same deal with cats?
no
Cats are clean and they bother to bury their shit in sand

t. ابو هريرة

funny enough he is one of my favorite companions of the Prophets because of his love for cats

cats are like shia
independent and dignified and clean
dogs are like sunnis, ass kissing , wallow in their own shit and filthy

To each his own, i suppose

Go start your shitty Sunni-Shia bulshit somewhere else

Shalom aleichem

They do namaz
youtu.be/LsE4zgHBIz4

I hate sandpeople.

haha same

Because dogs are shitty meme animals. Cats are liked because Mohammed was saved by one when he was attacked by a snake during his travel from Madina to Mekka if I recall correctly.

lol

>is one of my favorite companions
You even like more than one? edgy

Do you think this is true?

why not

I hope it's true. We must secure the existence of a strong, pro-Israel Saudi Arabia. The Shiite world must be weakened.

What's so edgy about it?

the Prophets companion were very interesting people and they were very likable too

Don't tell me you weren't so exited reading their adventures.

Well I do give in to the fact that something happened between the two that caused Trump to change the US policy in the gulf, however I doubt there were boxes of cash transported to a ship and both FBI, CIA didn't know about while the administration visited Saudi.

>and both FBI, CIA didn't know about
you do know both have been involved is such deals before

>adventures
You mean raiding towns and the infighting for the spoils of war and newly captured fresh puccy? Truly adventurous crowd.

Speaking of the saudis
What are you guys opinion on them?

Yes, I realize that. But considering the divisiveness of the political scene in the US at the moment, it would be dangerous move if such info were to reach an intelligence officer with opposing political stance to Trump administration. But who knows?! maybe it is true.

Say that to my face you little beta cuck

Salman has been preparing to be king before trumo became a president

they're shit, but not shittier than other sunnis or iranians for what matters

They are good people, but the shitty ones among them are on a whole other level of human shit

Yes, but don't you think that Trump administration facilitated the move? He has been parroting Salman propaganda on twitter since that visit.

you were yesterday anti israel

give me an example

A Sunni-Jewish alliance needs to be established.

Only then can we finish off the Safavid menace for once and for good.

Uhmm sweety I love Israel and I've always loved Israel.

Trump haa been anti iran in his campaign But yeah things are shady. Do you remember when trump had a small Twitter fight with el 3am talal. Look at where talal is now.

Well, it turned out el 3am Talal bailed him out a few times in the past, so has a history of relations with Saudi royals which makes his Iran stance not a surprise if you consider the pressure AIPAC donors had on him too. Trump isn't a guy with a solid foreign policy knowledge tbqh.

too lazy to google

wew lad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Autas

That unironically sounds fun.

>A league of mountain tribes hostile to Muhammad formed an alliance to attack him.

>The attacked surprised the Muslims, and many fled away from the arrows. Only nine men remained with Muhammad, including Uthman. After a while the Muslim regrouped and gathered around Muhammad. They then marched to Autas, after a confrontation, the tribes were defeated and the Muslims captured a large amount of war booty

> "And all married women except those whom your right hands possess" [Quran 4:24]. The Islamic scholar Ibn Kathir explains this Quranic verse as follows: "(except those whom your right hands possess) except those whom you acquire through war, for you are allowed such women after making sure they are not pregnant".

not sure how it was back then
Maybe they didn't want the enemy tribes to have offspring to deal with but I could be wrong

It was just for sex m8 and to humiliate the enemy, there's nothing civilized about it, and unironically that fear led to many of the Palestinians to escape their villages after the zionist militias helped spread rumors that they are after that fresh arab puccy.

kek

wasn't this common back then?

the winner usually do these kinda things

honestly who were civilized back in the 7th century

I won't disagree with anyone who says that, but I just dislike the faggots who say that period is the most enlightened period in all of human history.

What city should be the capital of the United Arab Republic? I say either Qahirah or Baghdad.

Al-Quds of course.

kys

No way religious cities should stay religious, not political capitals

Fuck off Joost

i'm arab

Can someone help me? Please

>lol everyone was shit back then
wow this really makes everything better lol
subhuman

Why?

Khartoun

>sleep for a total of 5 hours in a span of 3 days to finish a project only to later have the most conceited nitpicky wads of hemorrhoid pus collection of professors in the jury shit on it 8 seconds after laying eyes on it
aah yes shartitechture

Sorry to hear that mate.

People usually act like the people around them

Same with nations and civilization

post project so we can shit on it too, or not...

i appreciate your concern, and i am very tired to be angry at you now. goodnight my little romanian rascal

Post it user.

i said i'm too tired

I know the feel, trust me. Go get some rest now.

Good night

Mogadishu, Jerusalem, Tunis

Muscat

come on now

D A M A S C U S
A
M
A
S
C
U
S

That's what awaits me too for the rest of the month. I don't why I do this

a kicking feeling in my intestines tells me you incorporated a bunch of memes into your design
question now is why the fuck did you spend so much time drawing a butt plug shaped cocentration camp

Honestly I wish Palestinian would just get OVER IT.

The real enemy are the Majusis, they've always been. Jews were irrelevant before WW2. Persians have been enemies of the Arab peoples since before the written word.

Nugga you are obsessed but thanks for letting me live inside your mind 24/7 and rent free

before islam , most arabians used to cheer for Persians in their wars with romans.

Lol

It never existed, dumbass

t. zionist

he is just a shitposter m8
t.actual zionist

t. retard

I thought Arabs (Ghassanids and Lakhmids) other than bedouin tribes were divided as vassal states one showing support to Romans and other to Persians

uh
oh
ah
eeeeeeh
w-what ?

I'm a Zionist, Sunni, anti-Iranian, anti-Berber Arab.

I say this 100% seriously, without intention to bait. I can explain why I believe what I believe.

Most arabians tho like quraich and other tribes weren't vassals to the romans and felt more connected to pagan persians while ghassanids and lakhhmids were roman allies but they were a minority
You are an annoying iraqi shitposter . That's it

lakhmids were pushing hard for arab unification and enjoyed good relations with inner peninsula Arabs, thus gaining support for them and their persian allies

I don't care about you at all and I advice you to reciprocate. It's not my intention to make the life of a Barbary Macaque even more miserable than it already is.

no more wars in this fucking region PLEASE

he is saudi arabian not iraqi

France is pretty peaceful these days m8.

that retard is not iraqi he's north african

the more the merrier