Is there any more degenerate drink than coffee?

Is there any more degenerate drink than coffee?

Look at where it comes from and who drinks it. Coffee is always associated with niggers.

Compare to tea. Chinks and bongs, both respective super powers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A
amazon.com/Nescafe-Cappucino-Packets-14g-10/dp/B006U0WFP2/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1468794201&sr=8-3&keywords=cappuccino nescafe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is there any more degenerate drink than coffee?
Coca-cola, you fatass.

>Coffee is always associated with niggers.
you are retarded

We dont have enough of them to associate them with such a widespread drink.

Semen, OP
It's time to kick the habit

Both coffee and tea are shit

>>/ck/

>tfw developed a sensitivity to coffee
>can only drink one cup of weak coffee per day or else i flip out

I miss when I could pound down cup after cup.

Tea is Master Drink

I think i get what ameribro is trying to say.

Coffee comes from africa

Coffee houses are the cradle of communism.

coca cola isn't degenerate you cuckold

we are communist and have little to no coffee houses, only coffee houses we have are american exports

That's some kind of autism you have

>buy new cheap coffee maker
>over the span of 3 months develop ED
>usually very virile, masturbate several times per day, random erections
>no morning wood, erections weak, sex drive diminished
>try to figure out what's changed in my daily patterns
>can only think of the new coffee maker
>cheap chinese plastic
>start making coffee turkroach style in a metal pot
>erections come back in full force

Fucking cheap chinese plastic tried to kill my dick.

>coca cola isn't degenerate you cuckold
t. fatass

Erm yummy?

tfw never drank coffee

niggers drink energy drinks you fucking sponge

>coke isent degenerate
>flag

checks out

>High-fructose corn syrup with brown food coloring and trace amounts of imitation flavoring is not degenerate

>niggers drink energy drinks
Stay pleb

>coffee associated with nigs
I don't think I know one black person that doesn't get the shits when they drink coffee.

No.

You mean paranoia and schizophrenia killed your dick

just finished my first coffee of the day.
planned to switch to tea this week but all the ones i tried just tasted like hot water.
even got some expensive japanese matcha green tea and it tastes the same as the cheapest brand of black tea.

Water is the drink of champions.

sage

I don't know if morning wood is effected by psychological issues, but maybe

What are you doing to your coffee, is this some strange Aussie thing?

This, sjw drink. Hipster hangouts filled with bernie loving niggers with dreads and hippie cologne

I'm not sure what's happening there and I don't want to know.

how are you brewing your tea.

Is it loose leaf?

I'd wager you're brewing it wrong. Tea requires a finesse coffee doesnt

It took me a second look, its a fucking tampon.

I quit caffeine in general very recently (two weeks ago). I've felt a lot less soulless and far more productive since then. When I first started seriously drinking coffee three years ago I felt like a super human and managed to accomplish a dickton. Slowly though the hyper concentration and quick thinking gave way. Eventually I realized that I needed coffee to reach 'normalcy' and when I wasn't taking in obscene amounts I was sluggish and irritable. Could easily be placebo, but I have felt far more productive in the past two weeks than I have in the past six months.

Caffeine tolerance is a bitch. Be aware that it can fuck you up if you're not cautious. Caffeine affects everyone differently though so I'm not trying to preach that people need to stop like a faggot. Just that you should be aware if you're not already.

Still drink decaf because coffee is great, and might drink regular on occasion if I really need to concentrate, but for the next month or so I need to completely wean off of it.

i have some loose leaf oolong, but mostly using tea bags, i shake it in the water, let it sit for a few minutes, shake it a few times again then squeeze it with a spoon.

Actually morning wood is caused by a full bladder, drinking coffee in the morning will dehydrate you. The effects of alcohol in beer for instance will decrease the ability to get an erection, but the fact it is drank at night means the water content will still mostly have you waking up with a stiff dick needing to take a piss. It is essentially how boys who go through puberty stop pissing their bed, they get a boner.

Water, tea, and coffee are the only acceptable drinks.

t. Semi-paleofag

>letting the communists taint your vital fluids
drinking anything but rain water is degenerate

Better for you than adding sugar to your coffee.

I should add I cheat this rule some weekends with alcohol, but that's still bad for you and I recognize I have to keep it limited. Only Muzzies and Baptists avoid alcohol entirely

What's the best instant coffee?

I'm weaning off tea and moving to the U.S in 1-2 years due to Islamic infestation.

Sounds like BPA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A

agreed, coffee is literally shit tier. With proper actual whole tea leaves and brewing, theres so much nuance of flavour. Its liquid poetry. I have a gaiwan and some pu erh and oolongs from china

coffee is barely enjoyable at all, and people just dump truckloads of sugar and cream into it. Its very one note desu

beware the beaned jew

spiced tea is the way to go. Chai tea is delicious and if you have the equipment for it, a chai latte is amazing.

Reminder that drinking overly hot beverages will give you esophageal cancer. Let your drink cool down before you enjoy it.

Coffee absolutely requires finesse if you want it to taste like coffee is supposed too. Tea does as well, but people who buy foldgers or supermarket coffee that is ground and use a robotic brewer are truly degenerate.

Coffee helped spark the enlightenment era in Europe, so no, it's anything but degenerate.

Speak for yourself, Ling Ling. Plain coffee is fantastic. I've drank it black for years and loved every minute of it.

These things are nice as fuck and I'm not even a massive coffee fan. There's a caramel cappuccino one too which is nice.

no such thing as good instant coffee, trust me.

>paleo

Go back to whole foods you Fucking nu-male scenster.

Different roast, different grind, never add sugar, only milk and cream, use a french press

Kopi luwak is repulsive

>coffee
>in any way paleo

Haha no

Pour over and aeropress are good as fuck too. French press for quantity with quality tho. Pour over with a dark roast for single cup quality.

What about milk, and fruit juices?

this stuff is actually decent, but I wouldn't exactly call it instant coffee.

Boston Tea Party you fag. Coffee is our national drink. It's why our productivity is upcompared to other industrialized nations.

amazon.com/Nescafe-Cappucino-Packets-14g-10/dp/B006U0WFP2/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1468794201&sr=8-3&keywords=cappuccino nescafe

There really is.

it has no calories you dumb shit

And all white people

oh dont kid yourself. I drink black coffee too. But its chicken mcnuggets tier compared to a steak, you should try real good tea. Have little sips of it and let the wispy flavours float around in your mouth. Smell the light floral or earthy scent of the leaves. Like the smell of grass and rain. Experience how the taste shifts with each brew.

It sounds very chi chi here but its the bomb. And its so cheap from the right sources

lol that's an austrailian posting Anthony Cumia

search cumia on kat.cr (kick ass torrents) to download his show btw, it's alright if you're an O&A fan

I brew mine with a French press. Borosilicate glass and stainless steel mesh.

see

Spoils of one of our wars. We'll keep drinking it, teafag.

but muh kenya tea

Agree. Tea is the patrician drink. Even muslims understood that.

Try South African rooibos. Non caffeinated, tastes great.

Get a infuser, grocery stores sell them i think. Make sure the water is at the right temperature for the type of tea you use.

Black is at 100º, white is 85º, Green is at 80º.

Infusion time also matters. Don't oversteep.

>both respective super powers.
Neither are super powers.

Fruit juices are packed with calories, you're eating a dozen oranges to a glass, also concentrate.

Modern milk is highly processed a lot being bulked up with previously inedible by products. There's good reason lactose intolerance is on the rise.

> coffee bean turds

Absolutely disgusting.

>Gives you disgusting yellow teeth
>Tastes like shit unless you fill it with sugar

No reason to drink coffee instead of just taking caffeine pills

Never seen anything but whites in the coffee shops I've been too.

You numale sissys probably filter your coffee though.

Mountain cat coffee is a marker we are failing as a species

Oh, okay. How about mineral water, then?
>mfw captcha is juice

>implying I've ever set foot in a whole foods
>implying I'm a nu-male weakling

Shop at Safeway and could kick your ass, there's a difference between semi-paleo (basically don't eat fast food like a fuck, and avoid grains) vs. full retard paleo (muh organic grass-fed kale)

Whoa I love tea now

i'll try it t b h. Its just so expensive. its supposed to taste very earthy i think

[X ] told
[ ] not told

What the fuck are you on about burger?

>There's good reason lactose intolerance is on the rise.
Shitskins can't drink milk.

Well, damn, your retarded shitpost got replies. You enjoying the attention?

Finnish people do :DDDDD

Actual mineral water tastes like eggy fart, due to the Sulfur content.

The stuff sold as mineral water is just tap water that's carbonated. It's literally soda water.

>shitpost
>not the truth
I bet you are drinking coffee right now.

>grass-fed kale
I don't know why this was so funny to me but I laughed.

Eating anything from the arsehole of the creature that caused SARS is risky shit.

Nah man it's 3:30pm here. I only drink coffee in the morning.

well sheeeeiiiiitttt nigguh :--DDDD

How is coffee associated with niggers? Americans drink coffee because he have shit to do and need more caffeine. Asians are obsessed with coffee too.
Only twink faggots drink tea which is why faggot liberal pussy bitches drink tea such as bongs and the manlit chinese.

>Tastes like shit unless you fill it with sugar

What? I drink 12+ cups of coffee a day and never add sugar, milk, or creamer. I enjoy it every time and never have a crash if I don't get to drink it. I just find it to be an enjoyable drink.

I also have perfectly fine teeth because I actually brush them.

Would like to find a good tea though to switch it up from time to time but it was already a hassle to find a good coffee. The number of tea varieties seem to be insane in comparison.

Yes, I'm aware the amount of coffee I drink is unhealthy.

What kind of tea do you recommend? I have a loose leaf teapot, but haven't really used it.

Drink black coffee every morning but trying to cut back because it's been making me feel anxious as fuck lately

So you just eat food. Don't give it some stupid label.

Hey you utter dumbfuck, niggers do NOT drink coffee, they drink SWEET TEA you fucking moron.

depends, which tea do you drink ?
black, green ?

Energy drinks AND coffee what is wrong with you?