Who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kaylyn_davis/status/851480498186485760
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PRANE?

That dying monkey.

Dr. jeong

kek it was the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw that image

shinzo abe

>*Record Scratch*
>*Freeze Frame*
>Yup, that’s me. You’re probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

Tilda Swinton

>*gong hit*
>*man goes "yoooooo!'*
>freeze frame
YA DAT ME! YOU PROBRARY TINKING, "HOW HE GET HERE?!"

[SCREAMS EXTERNALLY]

>offered 800+ and a free hotel for the night
>dont take it
whats the deal here?

Nobody else volunteered either

The gook is autisitc. He bloodied himself REEEEEing like a spaz.

>but he's a doctor!
He's a selfish dunce. He wasn't flying to some medical emergency.

He had somewhere to be. Unlike you big guy.

It wasn't 800$ cash, it was a fucking voucher

He just wanted to get home

It's not 800 cash. It's 800 credit that's in vouchers you have to use with their crappy airline. That's why no one chose to lose their seat

lmaoo

OH AH AH AH AH

I almost got bumped once and I threw a shitfit

but at least they had the forethought to try to do it at the check in. not after I fucking boarded.

somebody really fucked up here letting people on. and the crew fucked up not giving a shit about the passengers. And the cops fucked up acting like thugs

what a clusterfuck

>United CEO doubles down in email to employees, says passenger was 'disruptive and belligerent'
In an email to employees, United CEO Oscar >Munoz addressed an incident in which an overbooked passenger had to be forcibly removed from a United plane.
>Passenger described as "disruptive and belligerent."
>Munoz: "I emphatically stand behind all of you."
who was in the wrong here?

I look forward to memeing about this with you all for the next week while several of your play double advocate just for the sake of starting arguments.

>sorry sir, we've overbooked the tables at our restaurant so we are going to have to ask you to leave
>no, I was here first I'm not leaving!
>well if you don't go we won't be serving you
>I don't care! I'm going to sit and make sure no one can use this table!
>sir we'll have to have the police remove you
>AHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHH AHHHHH AHHHH IF YOUR GONNA KILL.ME JUST KILL ME AAAAHHHH
>Sir please just leave!
>AHHHHH AHHHHH HEAVENS HELP ME AAAAAH AAAAHHH

Yeah seems like the reasonable thing to do as a customer.

You literally took this from the thread in Sup Forums you faggot. And several people there shot it down quickly. You've been exposed. Close the thread in shame.

that's not at all what happened

meme magic

did he really say "just kill me"

>pay for plane ticket
>airline boots you out because they fucked up
>get punched in the face for daring to refuse
So selfish, shouldve just sucked the corporate cock right?

He was supposed to visit a patient apparently.

twitter.com/kaylyn_davis/status/851480498186485760

>chinks in charge of not being dramatic

Yes. Several times.

He said he had patients waiting. Every doctor has patients waiting. It's an empty statement to make him sound important so that someone else has to deal with the minor inconvenience of getting on a different flight. He's not a hero or a martyr.

>Sup Forums in charge of handling adrenaline from fighting back
>looks down at ground, mumbles

>pay for a flight
>all going swimmingly
>sit down, ready for your flight
>get asked to leave because some entitled shit head employees want to get on the flight and the airline didn't do their job

Damn right I'd be fucking pissed off. Fuckers can't kick me off when I'm paying for their service. Give me back my money and pay me triple for wasting my god damn time.

tfw never been on a plane because i'm too scared it'll crash

Reminds me of Rising Storm. I can't help but laugh.

ok

devils advocate

He's basically doing his Denzel speech from Training Day. "Just kill me, King Kong ain't got shit on me." Same vibe except he's not an Oscar winning actor who could've delivered it better. Only plebs would mistake it for whining.

have you read the terms and conditions you agreed to when purchasing a ticket you would understand that they can do whatever the fuck they want to you, idiot.

he's a doctor, $800 is literally nothing.
a woman was once previously paid $11K to cancel her flight.

>person gets politely asked to relinquish his seat due to circumstances out of his control and be compensated for his trouble
>he refuses and force needs to be applied

See, a normal person would go "are you kidding me?" and maybe "let me speak to your manager" and get a decent deal out of this unfortunate situation.

But this asian guy likely had his stereotypical asian asinine pedantry kick in so he wouldn't budge no matter what until he literally had to be tossed out in a bag.

This is why in customer relations nobody wants to deal with asians or middle-eastern people.

what?

>be asian doctor
>get beaten by black cop for being adamant about staying on the flight
>it all gets recorded and shared on social media
>whole world supports you and asks that the doctor be compensated in the millions

he's living the fucking dream, but for some reason there are contrarians out there who support both the faceless corporation and a black guy.

Scarlett Johansson.

Not even meming, I really want to see this.

There was literally nothing stopping United from just choosing someone else to kick off.

This
>not spending 3 hours of your life to read all the terms before making any purchase
Gook brought it on himself

nobody voluntarily took the offer so they randomly picked one passenger is what i've heard

What about the minor inconvenience some no body without people waiting on them had?

>why didn't a non-native English speaker respond with native English sass?

wew

I guess some are relieved that whitey can't be blamed for this one.

Munoz, you should be seeing to your company right now instead of shitposting here.

Because you're about to file Chapter 11.

>be a doctor
>can't muster up a "this is outrageous, can I speak to your supervisor"

he had it coming

They randomly picked four, so that four United employees could take their place. Three were good goys and got off the plane. Chinaman took a stand.

Looks like he'll need a doctor

t. Cuck