What news is reliable?

I've been watching sky news, but what are some news outlets I can trust?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DEFCONWS?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
spidr.today/
thelibertymill.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MSNBC is really good.
The Young Turks too.

infowars.com

fubpabubpa

theonion.com

This is the only newsfeed you'll ever need. This guy has a team of volunteers and even a few insiders to inform you of all the happenings

twitter.com/DEFCONWS?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I use bbc because I actually get news about the state of the world through them, rather than the banal bullshit that comes through mainstream american news.

There's plenty of articles that aren't influenced by (((bias)))

None of them, they all have an agenda. You must consume them all, and then make your own judgement.

Spectator is pretty good if you're literate.

I tend to read everything, even the Guardian. You can read maybe six or seven articles on the same subject, browse some forums and get a lot more than you would from reading just one article.

Pretty much.

The Young Turks?
Last time I watched them they were trying to protect BLM

Yeah, what's wrong with that?

Every news source is biased. You collect the same story from multiple outlets and through a combination of analysis & deduction you can filter out biases for a true summation of world events. You add these together and you can create a narrative that's semi-trusted.

this is worth checking out

spidr.today/

CNN is alright once you understand their bullshit

They seem to have some of the best production teams.

Plus it's hilarious when don lemon tells nigger jokes.

BBC

thelibertymill.com/

Oh SNAP quads
Praise KEK

The BBC any day. Great news source, if you're used to fox and CNN then you'll gonna have shell shock after watching BBC

>MSNBC is really good.
>The Young Turks too.

only one legit answer:

multiple sources/triangulation + critical thinking

Sup Forums

Sup Forums will provide you with everything important and you count hearing multiple extreme opinions on shit
I'm usually just a lurker who comes here to stay updated

Speaking of young turks, how did they manage to have a nice studio setup. I was watching their old videos where it looked like they were filming in a shed

This, and it seems all sources converge at Sup Forums. Including paid shills, those who do it for free, and actual happening insiders/local plebs.

BBC showing signs of liberal bias and promotes feminism and multiculturalism. Not reliable.

>the Guardian
I just can't stomach it.

absolutely none
none whatsoever

Each news network has a bias, RT is good but not for news about Turkey and Russia as there's a bias.
Fox is good for domestic news in America but have an Isreali bias.
Aljazzera is good except when they report on Shia countries as they have a Sunni bias.
The point is there is no one good network, there's always going to be a bias. Your job is to find the network that doesn't have one for the event you want to know about.

Or alternatively, just watch a business channel like Bloomberg or fox-business as they impartially relate news to the market.

they are all unreliable

you have to look at all them and decide what is bullshit

Russia Today
They were the only ones with wide angle shots during the refugee crisis and they report faster than anyone else I've seen.

BBC continuously spams the wage gap meme and their technology sections are a joke. WOMEN IN GAMES, VIOLENT VIDYA the same old shit

Then /pol will degrade into blaming everything on falseflags, the jews and black people. So take everything into moderation.

None of them. Take all of it with a grain of salt and verify anything you hear with your own research.

only right answer