Tfw be a pats fan in enemy territory (Pennsylvania)

>tfw be a pats fan in enemy territory (Pennsylvania)
>tfw wear cap around and no fucks given
>tfw a super bowl loss can't take away GOAT

Anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBkHHoOIIn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw wear cap around and no fucks given

Nigger unless you're deep in small town coal country, the most you'll get is a kind hearted jab. The people who think Trump is LITERALLY HITLER don't even give a fuck if you wear a MAGA hat, why would anyone care about a sports team

>tfw a super bowl loss can't take away GOAT

What about 3?

whoa dude its like that time i saw a guy with a cowboys hat in arizona i was so impressed i sucked his dick off

How do you justify in your tiny peon brain that 4 more afc championship wins, 4 more Superbowl visits and one more ring over the next guy doesn't make him the goat.

yeah cause they care about you and your cap

they just won the super bowl you sad retard

Montana won the NFC championship 4 times and Brady never won once.

Solid post

>4 more afc championship wins, 4 more Superbowl visits
Literally meaningless """achievements""".

>Ohh look at my Broncos jacket in Oakland I hope I don't die XD.
>youtube.com/watch?v=pBkHHoOIIn8
This is you OP.

Yeah you go dude..... You're sure are showing them.... By wearing a hat.......

>GOAT
>Lose to a backup QB
LMAO

Nazi frog poster BTFO

Meanwhile, I spent a week getting hammered with millions of like-minded individuals

>tfw your qb led his team to the greatest comeback in sports history
>tfw when your team will go 19-0 in the next couple years

lmao enjoy it while you can pats haters

What are you talking about?

>Frank Reich will go 19-0
Man he's gonna turn around the colts fast

>in enemy territory (Pennsylvania)
>doesn't say "Philadelphia"
Actually come to Philly, we'll fuck you up

NFC championship means something, AFC championship not so much.

You know how pigeon-chested you sound when you spout that shit?

Nowhere near as pigeon chested as OP. You know how I know he wasn't in Philly? Because if he was this thread would be a whining thread on how barbaric the fans are for covering him in beer and booing him for "no reason" other then wearing gear of the team Philly beat while in full on celebration mode. Nowhere else would give an ounce of a shit besides an occasional smirk from a fan still riding the victory high.

How do you justify in your tiny peon brain that the "goat" is literally the biggest cheater the sport has ever seen?

Not OP, but I'm literally a Pats fan right outside philly, and all I've gotten are sideways looks.

If you're right outside Philly then you're basically in the burbs. The only time you'd actually be badly hassled for wearing Pats gear is in the heart of Philly only this week while everybody was in full celebration fuck shit up mode. Nobody else cares. People only like to make Philly fans seem like total monsters because people eat drama up.

wtf but a homeless eagles fan totally puked on my son and threw bricks at him

Tell your wife's kid to move our of the way next time, faggot

>the state of basic glory seeking international """fans"""

Jim Kelly went to four owls in a row.

>You want Philly Philly?
>"PHILLY SPECIAL"

haha u boys took one hell of a beating

THIS
It's disgusting

>Being white in downtown philly
Would I really need Pats gear tho?

>4 more superbowl visits
>only 1 more superbowl win

sure is the "GOAT"

>only 1
>only
that's as much as the Eagles in their entire history

>a team with 5 rings lost to a team with 0
embarrassing desu

Now that the dust has settled, is patriots losing in the owl, with brady being strip sacked on the final drive, the best feelgood sports story of the year?

Whatever faggot nigger you lost lmao

>brady being strip sacked on the final drive
*penultimate drive

When you combine it with Foles returning to the team he started with after Jeff Fisher almost drove him into retirement and having the two best games of his career in the NFC championship game & the Owl and catching the pass on the same trick play that Brady dropped, absolutely.

portugal winning the world cup is

Nah, Serbia is winning the World Cup.

absolutely, but even more so because it was part of Foles' redemption story

btw how common is the name Julia in serbia, serbro?

Common

beautiful name, good memories

went to elementary school with a girl called Julija. Grew great boobs later on.

>Julija
is that how you write it in serbian?
anyway, I have my own history with a serbian girl called that, too. it makes me smile like an idiot.

I feel like you have a story to tell user.

this desu

>only five rings

ahahaha bombston faggot

The fact that so many books still name Tom Brady as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" QB ever only tells you how far football still is from becoming a serious sport. Basketball fans have long recognized that the greatest players of all times are Wilt Chamberlain and LeBron James, who were not the most famous or richest or have the most rings of their times, let alone of all times. Soccer fans rank the highly controversial Diego Maradona over players who were highly popular on pitches around Europe. Football fans are still blinded by championship success. Tom Brady won more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore he must have been the greatest. Basketball fans grow up watching a lot of basketball games of the past, soccer fans grow up watching a lot of soccer games of the past. Football fans are often totally ignorant of the football games of the past, they barely know the Superbowl winners. No wonder they will think that Tom Brady did anything worthy of being saved.

Just a girl I met in Amsterdam, with whom I shared many experiences and felt a deep connection with. I don't think we'll meet again, but that's besides the point, which is that we made each other happy for a brief time of our lives.

Sounds poetic.

nice story friend
have a good night

The fact that so many Americans still believe it should be illegal to marry a 12-year-old only tells you how far America still is from becoming a serious culture. The Europeans have long recognized that the greatest relationships of all times are between male adults and female adolescents, who are the most biologically fit to produce offspring, as well as the most physically attractive. Followers of the Muslim faith rank the highly controversial Aisha over all of their prophet Mohammed’s other wives, who were far past the prime age for reproduction. Americans are still blinded by puritan values. Adult females are more mentally developed than adolescents (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest partners. Europeans engaged in relationships with adolescent European girls in the middle ages, radical Islamists engage in relationships with adolescent Muslim girls in the present. Americans are often totally ignorant of the virtues of relationships with adolescent girls, they barely know the biological benefits. No wonder they will think that sexual relations with 12-year-old girls should be criminalized.

read Jorge Luis Borges' short story "Ulrica" to know how I felt. Cheers m8s

It's so good, I read your post, frantically looked for a tube sock, couldn't find one and had to change my underwear.

>Pennsylvania
Doesn't count unless it was Pittsburgh or Philly

>No salary cap
>Receievers using stick 'em
>Getting BTFO in the early rounds
Yeah nah, eat shit.

Receivers*

>Citing roid rings from the 70's you weren't even alive for

Why cum Bill didn't put in Malcolm Butler?

>Jordan Richards playing big minutes

WHAT THE FUCK, BILL??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

>B-but muh best position to win!
Bill's 3D Space Chess shit has officially gone too damn far.