Do you identify as a 90's kid?

Do you identify as a 90's kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQ_70CUzZYk
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3685162/Dear-isn-t-middle-upper-class-white-boy-Teen-recites-poem-brutal-reality-white-boy-privilege-furiously-calling-ways-benefits-women-minorities.html
youtube.com/watch?v=27MAcCIMVOo
youtube.com/watch?v=XSvLTZu8Ejc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does one identify as an age group? Can I identify as a 50 year old?

Nah I'm a 2000's kid. I barely remember 1999

This generation is so embarrassing. Holy shit.

You have to go back

I was born in 1996 so not really more like a 2000s

I don't know, do you identify as a faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=yQ_70CUzZYk

hot

MY GOD YES DARLING

Marxism won. No hope in sight now

Is this a Dunkaroos thread?

Saucen

to top it all off, they're queer as folk

No.

Grew up in the 70's and 80's

Yeah, I'm a loser forty-something that browses Sup Forums. But I fucking love it.

you can see the delusion in this fags face. he wants to look hot he wants to choke he wants the attention. he doesnt think at all that he looks like a freak. look at his choice in curtains and lamp shade. hes poor. those are from walmart. and he looks pathetic.

born in 1995 so the of my childhood was in the 2000's. Also, our generation never grew up.

What was the looming nuclear threat of the Soviet union like Grandpa? I was born the year it fell so I never knew it ;_;

YUP
I remember walkman's and nintendo
VHS
And when going outside to play was really awesome (now its borderline criminal).

Isn't she a grill?

You can now in this progressive society.

You're my younger brother's age. It's jarring to me that he can legally drink.

muh dick

I didn't think much about it. If it happened it happened. All we cared about was a good time.

I do miss having an enemy that was readily identifiable instead of the chaos we have now.

Daily reminder that you'd have to had been born before 1985 to call yourself a 90s kid.

Being in kindergarden in 98 does not make you a 90s kid.

born in 1990, only remember the last few years of the decade - can't say that im truly a 90's kid

That's clearly a chick

there are some people out there that legitimately deserve to get punched in the face or get the shit beaten out of them. why? because when that happens to you, you cut out a lot of immature bull shit you once did. take this from someone who used to get into fights a lot.

Jibjab.png

No, I was born in 1995 and I honestly couldn't tell you what the differences between the 90s and the early 2000s were because I was poor and lived in a small town where nothing really changed from the time I was born until about 3 years ago. There's still vending machines with the old powerade logo on it, things like that.

It's all the same shit anyways, unless you were born in 1989 you didn't spend the majority of your childhood as a "90s kid" anyways. Even when I was younger and this whole 90s nostalgia thing started I still thought it was stupid. Everything in my life was on at least a 5 year delay.

I didn't see an Adams apple, and those are thin shoulders. Most likely a girl. And so what if she's poor? I don't see how that relates to being a fag.

PS. Didn't fap to that, I would bet she's a girl, but I'm only 99% sure, and I said I would bet, but not fap. Gotta be 100% to fap.

Those damn 90ies kids.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3685162/Dear-isn-t-middle-upper-class-white-boy-Teen-recites-poem-brutal-reality-white-boy-privilege-furiously-calling-ways-benefits-women-minorities.html

I identify as dead insid

>your gender can be whatever you want
...so it is a choice and you aren't born that way?

((Mann))

Who /1996/ here?

>everyone thinks I look older than I am
>everyone thinks I sound older than I am
>everyone thought I was in my mid 20s when I was 18
>tfw everyone thinks i'm in my early/mid 30s when i'm 23

Shits weird yo, on the other hand people seem to listen to me for those reasons.

No I identify as an adult.

I'm a 70's kid.

I literally created an explosion with a kit that was made for children and purchased for me at a toy store.

My dad told me to
do that kind of shit in the yard, and
gave me a few shots to the head for fucking up my room.

"""white"""

Are beards associated with homosexuality yet? Because so many nu-males make them look pretty queer.

Yea but no.

Hurr durr liberals.

no fuck that

I identify as french, breton, western and conservative

I am born in 1995. Can anyone born in the mid 90s relate?
>Awesome childhood shows
>Remember 9/11 watching TV with no interpretation
> But I knew the future will be getting better every day.
>Financial shit itself, knew childhood is over
>See cool kids becoming complete cucks in high school and EVERYONE MUST GO TO COLLEGE
>College, not getting any better
>a generation getting fully indoctrinated right in front of my eyes
>Now we are in the footsteps of WWIII and most likely men of 1995 will all be drafted into war and killed
>now I am shitposting on Sup Forums

Hey at least common core didn't hit us.

uuuh
>yeah
it can
what are
>what are you?
IDIOT

I can relate to most of that cept college, brooklands was on the verge of closing then reopened which must have scared the SJWs away, the place was Sup Forums lite.

"she" is cute

>breton
My Brythonic brother

No. I identify as a grown man.

>nostalgia hard (GAME OVER, USER WINS)
>Google search image
>Halo 5 hellcat armor
>die a little inside

No. I identify as a proud boy.

That is a woman, idiot.

I'm 32yo. I identify as a man you flaming faggot.

That is a woman, faggot. Look up kittens, you can clearly see a vulva. Stop pretending everything is degeneracy. Transsexuals are not out to get you.

Same here man

No I'm 39

>1989 born

>only know the first 150

>Stopped caring after Pokemon Yellow released

Why aren't you doing the same?

KEK please meme me into a millionaire!!!

THOSE WERE SOFUCKING GOOOOOOD OMGGGG
>mfw i cant buy them anymore
That icing was addicting

Actually it does, cuz you have to be a kid to go into kindergarten
>Checkmate.png

i guess. i was a teenager though. does that count?

There are 151 senpai. Mew was just hiding under the truck near S.S. Anne

Born in 1992, so my early childhood was marked by the late nineties and early 2000s. I guess that makes me somewhat of a ninety kids but it's not like that constitutes who I am

We used to make homemade dunkaroos as an appetizer at the last restaurant I worked at. With a giant cup filled with the original icing. Every time I ate it it was a mistake, I probably have diabetes now.

We also made homemade cheetos by drizzling tempura batter into the fryalator to make the crunchies, then tossing them in cheez dust. Shit was so delicious, but just so wrong.

That's the cut off year for posting here now, isn't it?

I'm not a kid and it's not the 90s.

>yfw it's 1998

1998 is, or at least early 1998

PokéMon was only cool to people who were babies during the 90's.

"90's kids" were too old for Pokémon and most didnt' give a shit about it.

You mean 90's babies.

Born in 86 but was big on 80's media

youtube.com/watch?v=27MAcCIMVOo

Lol. Guy on left with bleached hair thing. Bleached his skin too.

How cool does he look, when he looks like the white version of a vitiligo?

i'm completely divorced from all the cultural memes affiliated with my generation. my soul cannot absorb that much cancer.

>Dunkaroos

Is that Australian basketball?

that is a real women you tards and i'd guess you know that when you see the nudes.

...now if only egg-girl flashed her cunny then I'd die happy!

>white version of vitiligo
You mean
vitiligo ?

pepe is this generation dummy, most memes are from this website

I identify being a 90's kid as in coming of age in that decade. Brits who recognise pic related will know what I mean.

Who here is #2000s kid!?!
Yeah man FLCL! welcome to NHK! 9/11! More!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>tfw 1999 but no moderation so im safe

I was born in 1993 and I don't even really consider myself a 90s kid. I fail to imagine how anyone remembers anything about their life from before 6-7 years old.

So really, it was more 2000s

Born in 87, everyone my age are douche bags so far up their own asses

i meant the normie memes. even the #90skid is a meme itself.

pepe is about as normie as a meme can be, the only thing that can make it more normie is it being in a commercial

who /1998andMAGA/ here

want now

those are effectively 90s kids meme considering 00s fags were too young to appreciate them.

Comfy year desu lad

Being born in the 90s doesnt make you a 90s kid user

That's some hood shit right there. Not bad for the price either. Always funny when "middle class" white people are like "Wuts dat."

Am white btw.

No, my hairline's too good.

I dont even want to identify as human

It was the beverage of choice for white chavs in the 90's

No, I identify as a '10s adult.

Most people born in the 80s are in their 30s, so I don't exactly shout down from the rooftops how fucking radical I am.

I was 14 on January 1, 1990, so no, I don't identify as a 90's kid.

I was born in 92
Late 90s/early 2000s are what I remember most as a kid
youtube.com/watch?v=XSvLTZu8Ejc

I was born and a kid in the 90's born early January of 1990 Finally reached young adulthood in the early 2000's

'91 and this 2bh

I remember by entire 4th birthday, all the presents i got and the next morning when i played with them.

You must not have had good parents that helped you learn at an early age.