How amazing and fucked up would it be if we, pol...

How amazing and fucked up would it be if we, pol, raised a bunch of money for the black cops family who was gunned by that filthy nigger? Blow everyone's mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

brproud.com/news/local-news/update-one-deceased-officer-identified-as-montrelle-jackson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that would be awesome as fuck. ill donate 5-10 bucks per paypal if someone sets it up.

Paypal.me/bromines
Donate now

So you be sayin we should gibs him dat?

We'd make sure they know it was us too. Just to fuck with everyone's mind. I'd set it up if I knew wtf I was doing.

Come on achmed.

Yes. He's one of the first to actually deserve it.

do we even have enough information to setup a fundraiser? how fo we make sure were not getribg scammed?

Yuh yuh we shud gibs him dat

Gotta pay fo dem programs

That's the thing; I don't know. I guess one of us who isn't a complete neet could contact the family and set up a gofundme or something/

I think we should, but who will set it up? And how will set up accountability so a few fuckers don't scam us or do something stupid like spouting off memes that should be kept only Sup Forums when we give the family money?

Sounds like a scam.

its not even set up yet

That's why I'm suggesting the idea, not just starting it myself. I don't want a scam or to seem like one. If it's impossible, then screw it. I just figured there was a way. Perhaps some of the mods here could do it?

>how amazing would it be to raise money for an uncle tom nigger

It wouldn't be amazing. All blacks are niggers.

Needs to at least be a gofundme or something in case somebody runs off with the money, so at least the intent is preserved. Certainly not giving a random paypal on Sup Forums a dime.

I suspected this might happen after I heard that 3 cops died there. Baton Rouge is full of blacks so the odds were high.

I would donate.

good idea but how?
how do we contact the family?
do we put Sup Forums in the name?

yes someone should contact a family member

is gofundme even save in regards to scams?

>good idea but how?
Not sure. Hoping someone smarter could figure that out.

>How do we contact the family?
That shouldn't be too hard, I think. FB or something would be a start.

>do we put Sup Forums in the name?
Hell fucking yes.

>"Hello I'm a representative from a white supremacist anime forum. I was wondering if I could set up a charity in the honour of your husband?"

Jap Moot, real Cuck Moot, and the mods want Sup Forums's name to be involved as little as possible with outside events. Remember the Oregon community college massacre? Remember GooberGate and Chanology? Don't count on them helping us out.

Stop

don't follow the liberal or leftist racial model

Don't stoop to their level and only donate to the dead black cop.

This is a bad idea for that reason. Have some dignity in the face of the disgusting racist leftist scum that should be turned into fertilizer.

bumping this, I'll also donate money for his cause

I meant "don't want". Fuck me when I want an edit button so bad.

I'll donate

> M. Jackson
MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE

I will definitely chip in. The dad tried to do right by his kid. His kid deserves a chance

Nu/pol/ nigger loving cucks go back to pleddit

Despite all the negatives, it's obvious that people want to donate. There's got to be a way.

Shut up greece fag go fuck yourself.

id rather buy minecreft on stream than waste any money on niggers

fuck you nigger lovers

Fund this. Spam it out to msm sites that Sup Forums did good. Make them think we gud goyim. Then we use meme magic to further our agenda.

Topkek

Also I definitely would. I frequent Sup Forums, but I'm against senseless killing of innocent people. This man truly didn't deserve this, black or not.

Sup Forums commissions a Giant Headstone in the shape of KEK

fuck it, his family is left without an earner. its good if we can provide some safety for them.

Dude, we want to donate to the family you motherfucker, so the kid doesn't grow up into a thug like the killer.

u made greek gurl?

Reminder you are faggots for wanting to only give money to a dead black family just because they are black and you want to prove not racist

This is exactly why liberal faggots support every terroristic nigger like BLM.

Fuck yourselves off back to plebbit

>sandnigger lite hates productive members of society

really makes you think

set up a gofundme and send it to popular jewtubers

Maybe that wouldn't work.

If someone can figure out a way to do this legitimately, I'll donate $100. Perhaps convince them to set up a GoFundMe?

So who's paypal account are we using and how do we trust them not to be filthy swindling jews?

please do

Go back to

or whatever shithole you came from

There are 8 dead cops in total

many of them left behind kids

Why only donate to the black one to prove something? That's what liberals do.

>refugee hates people who contribute to society
kill yourself af

You were right the first time pal

Only if /pol can do it in a Hitler uniform.

Shut up pasta cunt.

REEEEEEE LET ME POST HIS OFFICIAL GOFUNDME WITHOUT THINKING ITS SPAM

you have a point. lets set it up for all 8.

You don't get that people here would be donating ironically?

No we want to donate because we aren't stormfags and the one of the only decent negros on this fucking planet was gunned down by apes, who are being controlled by globalist that want to destroy western civilization.

And it doesn't HAVE to be just for him, it was just the first thing that came to my mind. Could be for all the cops killed, I doubt we will raise enough though.

We'll the guy in the pic is dead so no

No one knows who /pol is

>minecrap

No one wants your neetbucks autist

i thought i was racist and i hated blacks but why do i feel so sad that a nigger killed another nigger, i almost felt a lump in my thorat, is it becasue this one was a good nigger?

Clean slate then. No Sup Forums baggage.

Fine We'll donate to all the families. Just stop being a insufferable, butthurt jackass.

You're right. I need to take a break from this.

Can't post link. Just open the article and click to the damn link for his gofundme brproud.com/news/local-news/update-one-deceased-officer-identified-as-montrelle-jackson

That actually made me chuckle.. Here's your (You), maplefag

>Looks at Greek flag
>laughs

Screen capped. If you actually raise a lot of money for this guy I'm going to send the family and media this post to make sure everyone knows how horrible the majority of this board is, making sure your money goes to waste

I'll donate but not to you fuckers

Thanks user

I will make sure as hell to keep samefag bumping this until you all see

OP is a kike money will never get there.

Exactly, If we don't point the dindus int he right direction, how will they know this one police officer was the apex of dindu existence and therefore, worthy of respect?

So we setup a gofundme for all the officers? What if we just find a gofundme already set up and just tag all our donations as "from Sup Forums" or "from Sup Forums"

That should work.

IF you donate to every family then there is no joke. I'm sure you can find a fundraiser for that exact cause if you look.

This is a meme fundraiser. This is a neo-nazi hate site who hates dindus and kikes, the entire joke is we donate to the black cops family specifically .

I'll donate.

Lets have a pol foundation for him.

Blow everyone out of the water since we are all neo nazis and what not

no one wants your chinkbucks either

Send a statue of Kek.

That's my idea. Half the retards on here aren't getting it.

pol funding government JDIF in force today.

It is still monay

>is it becasue this one was a good nigger?
Maybe it's the injustice of the situation, rather than the race of the victim/perpetrator.

someone set up a gofundme or something.

I'll donate $20 but the fund has to mention Sup Forums by name.

im conflicted. should i donate to 1 officer for potential keks and happening or all 8 officers because its right?. do these other odficers also have fundraiser?

Look at this post or the Jews win the long game

I think this board needs a little light shed on it. Besides, we are a board of peace. #notallpollacks

It be more ironic and funny if we donated only to negro cop. We can do all though.

I hope a nuke goes off in Turkey so you stop posting here.

Why is that name so echoey?

Yes, prove that Sup Forums is a true board of peace

sound kinda jewish doesnt it?

Dat nose

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but for all intents and purposes, he actually did seem like a good guy...

Are you fucking high this is a free speech board not a sjw shitbox.

#BlackLivesMatterUnlessYou'reABlackCop

yeah but where the fuck are we going to donate it. Some arbitrary paypal that we have to trust a jew isn't on the other end of?

It's not about falling in the liberal model of doing things.

It's about proving that we are a board of peace and

If we all donate like 5 bucks and spread it on Twitter we can definitally get at least like 1000

fuck off kike. The nigger is just going to spend it on drugs.

and has to future the pol logo with the swastika

its confirmed. we cant trust this fundraiser we need to make our own.