Such a disgraceful meme of a player, so completely over the hill professionally...

Such a disgraceful meme of a player, so completely over the hill professionally, that the only thing funnier than Cristiano Ronaldo's inhabilty to produce and score is actually the kind of goals he CAN score nowadays.
Just when we were starting to forget Penaldo's double penalti game a few days ago... BAM! A trademark Tapinaldo double tap in game!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tsiq5jV499M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only thing left is a double defelcted free kick. Will he do it, Sup Forums?

Check out his cross for the first one, also, his deadly header later on.

>argienigger can't understand the importance of positioning

no surprises there, no wonder you guys haven't won an international title in 30 years

desu I was worried real would be back in form after this game. Then i see
>that sociedad non existent defense
>that sociedad amateur goal keeper
to think they conceded 2 goals lmao

YES PLEASE, do check out his hilarious Happy Feet move followed by a completely blind cross that luckily for him landed on a guy in white

>being this mad because GODnaldo scored a hat trick while Messi is nonexistent in his last game
Pathetic, and of course, it's a fucking argie lmao

Messi does that
>MAGISTEEERIALAAL GOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOTTTT

Ronaldo does that
>HOLY SHIT HE'S SO BAD, HE GOT LUCKY

salty argienigger, 600 goals in 500 games isn't luck

By the way, notice how he also started the play by fucking up a pass and somehow got the rebound

>the sociopath of sociedad

He positioned himself well. As soon as he saw MArcelo running, he went for it

Is this it? Negation of the negation. The end of history.

>that flag
Um, leaf-kun....

breh...

Woah, woah, woah!
>All this rattled up proxies

I'm sorry, I didn't thought this meant so much for you! Jesus...

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON

>if they disagree with me, it's a proxy

>Is he a good player? A GOAT even?
>Well... h-he knows how to position h-himself

>Is your girlfriend hot?
>Well... s-she smart and m-makes me laugh

Penaldo fans are cute. CUTE.

Fuck, we shouldn't even consider Messi to be in the same tier as Ronaldo until he's scored 110+ CL goals and 30+ assists

this argentino is the most cucked messhit ive ever seen

Wow, you cracked the code on that one. Every assist and goal in Ronaldo's career has been pure luck

Oh, but my dear Penaldofag, if there's ONE thing the world already knows full well, and will agree upon with you, is precisely that Messi is faaaaar from being in a tier nowhere near Ronaldo (Cristiano, of course. At least Nazario is closer).
But please, do share some more stuff from memestats.com, whywatchgames.com, or any of the other sites you visit

If you noticed the feetthing then how can you claim it was a blind cross? he clearly saw lucas before and was waiting for his run.
It was a great game from him vs a legit decent team.
I ´ve seen this exact same criticism the past few season, hopefully he comes trough once more vs p$g.

Yeah, he's a tier below

Ronaldo is the only played in history to score 110+ and 30+ assists in the only club competition that matters: the Champions League

He also has been top scorer in 3 of the past 4 editions in a row, and won 3 of the last 4, as well as winning 3 of the past 4 Ballon D'ors, and winning the Euro for Portugal that had never won anything while Messi has no international titles, the only player to win Cup, League and CL with two different clubs while being top scorer, whereas Messi has never won a title outside Barcelona

>If you noticed the feetthing then how can you claim it was a blind cross? he clearly saw lucas before and...
Did you eat a rotten paloma or something bud?

I almost respond to this bait, but all I'm gonna say is: save all this memefacts and stats for kids and new generations like, 30 years from now.
People who never saw them play, y'know? They're most likely to buy into it.

But please, no... don't tell football people "Messi's a tier below CR". You can't really expect not to be ridiculed m8. I'm just trying to prevent shaming and bullying at this point, almost as a friend!

keep crying bitch

go watch him dribble against Getafe in leliga and disappear when it matters in knock out games in important titles

He's a very good player. Top 10 of all time. Far behind Messi but that's okay

Penaldo had never won one in his life

Euro 2016, top scorer & top assister

?

Ronaldo is on the most expensive team in history. He is gifted goals in every competition. Messi actually elevates his team. Penaldo dick riders wouldn't understand, despite how many followers he had on social media

?

Finished third in his group. Didn't play against any decent teams. Went to the media and complained about Iceland beating them bring unambitious yet Portugal won by parking the bus because he couldn't score

Watch those games. He didn't do a thing

Yes, and Messi plays for the poorest club in history and has to carry amateur players

Top scorer. Top assister. Won the title.

Didn't do anything. Team won. You're retarded

?

You're a whole new level of retard, aintcha?

Historically, Barcelona is Real's bitch along with the rest of La Liga. Messi changed that for a decade. Why should I be impressed with Ronaldo again? For winning with a Manchester U team that won without him anyway or for not winning with a Real Madrid team that always wins historically? He's not a difference maker as far as history shows

>messi changed that

dude just stop watching this sport

dude just start watching this sport

>top scorer, top assister
>didn't do anything
pick 1

?

Jesus christ. Take a minute to think what you just wrote man

So are you saying that Real Madrid isn't the dominant team of Spanish football historically? Because that's what it seems like to me. Yet Barca has had the upper hand for the last 10 years due to Messi. What am I wrong about here? Genuinely curious

Only performed against shit teams. Why did he finish 3rd in his group? Why did his team win without him in the finals? Not even a Messi fan. I love them both but neither had performed on the international level enough. Should we count Messi's golden ball in the last world cup? No... And we shouldn't count Ronaldo's Euro either. Both were sub-GOAT performances by far

you realize that rivaldo, ronaldinho, xavi, iniesta, puyol etc all came before messi, right? you also realize that barceona were the better team in the 00's, they won most titles without messi, right?

I'm American. Didn't grow up with soccer. I'm asking you what's wrong about my interpretation. Please inform. Is Real not Spain's dominant team? Did Messi not change that for a while? Are you saying Barce would have had the same success these last 10 years without Messi?

He performs against teams he has in front, who made it to that place for some reason, apparently beating whatever you consider to be better

Xavi and Iniesta > Messi

Messi did nothing in the 1st CL and the 1st and 2nd La Liga titles

dude you're so fucking stupid. by your logic, if higuain scored that goal and the game finished 1-0 for argentina, the world cup wouldnt count for messi because he didnt do shit (by your metrics) in the knockout stage. thats not how footbal works bro

I think Barca is a solid team historically not has only had the upper hand this last decade because of Messi. Of course it's a team sport but Madrid would have had their typical dominance if Messi wasn't around. Barca isn't poor but they wouldn't have one the league once without Messi since Ronaldo came to Madrid

That's why u believe Messi is more of a singular talent. Both are great. Neither is as good now as either was 3 years ago. Both are way better than any player since at least I started watching. Not sure about you

He didn't perform against the teams in his group last Euros

okay so the debate is finally settled then.

R7 > Lionelli

It's not advisable to post selfies on Sup Forums.

That's exactly what I'm saying. He didn't perform all that well so I'm not giving him credit for his golden ball. Just like I'm not giving Ronaldo credit for his Euros because he didn't perform well in the tournament.

Neither had had a signature GOAT performance on the international stage. Do you disagree?

greezeman was top scorer

So then he's better than Ronaldo by Madrid fanboy standards

Who was the top scorer of the champion?

Is delusion and making up your own version of reality a sine qua non condition for being a Penaldo fanboy?

Stop, you are making the Americans who actually watch this sport look bad.

Barcelona was great throughout the 90s, winning the CL in '92 and going to another in '94. Cruyff (and to a lesser extent, Van Gaal) laid down the foundation.

They had plenty of great players throughout that stretch, and even though Real won two CLs, Barcelona still won domestically because of players like Ronaldo, Figo, Rivaldo, and Ronaldinho.

Even before Messi's arrival Real was going downhill, it had nothing to do with him as it did Florentino having no team balance and firing Del Bosque for past it managers like Capello and inept ones like Ramos.

Portugal finished 3rd in their group, then Ronaldo scored twice in the knockouts against bad teams. Am I wrong?

Njce proxy leaf

I know Florentine had been retarded at least since he decided DMs aren't flashy enough, but still Madrid would have dominated Spain these last 10 years if not For Messi. That's undeniable. Messi made world soccer better by giving Madrid a worthy, and in fact superior, opponent.

I don't know how people can still protect him, literally tap-ins, and easy headers for him (all he does is practice his jumper).

A look 4 seconds before a pass is good enough, especially for a player like Ronaldo.
If you don´t see this in that webm then you have a very weak understanding of football and, despite the upvotes you get in r*dd*t, your opinion is shit.

I see he muffed a pass inside and it bounced back to him for a cross and a nice finish. Solid play but doesn't change his ranking behind Messi, who routinely creates goals from the center of the defense

ronaldo is the laughing stock of the sport
the most overrated ATHLETE i have ever seen

If this wasn't the social media age then Ronaldo would barely be above Saurez

PLEASE stop

Messi is GOAT. Ronaldo is like Robben with more decent years

Cleaned up and more detailed

Thanks ! I think you gave us a nice pic :3

>Eto'o
>Eto'o
>Ronaldinho
>Ronaldinho
>Ronaldinho
>Eto'o
>Eto'o
You proved his point.

now do the same for Argentina, oh wait

>mfw you are probably under 30 years old and have NEVER seen your team hold a trophy
a
ahahaha
a
ahahahahahhahah

Madrid would have walked Spain for 10 years straight if not for Messi. Doesn't matter if Barca had other good players. Madrid would have spent them into 2nd place at best if not for Messi

>Eto'o
>Eto'o
>Ronaldinho
>Ronaldinho
>Ronaldinho
>Eto'o
>Eto'o
>Eto'o
>Eto'o
>Ronaldinho
>Ronaldinho
>Ronaldinho
>Eto'o
>Eto'o
>Eto'o
>Eto'o
>Ronaldinho
>Ronaldinho
>Ronaldinho
>Eto'o
>Eto'o
>Eto'o
>Eto'o
>Ronaldinho
>Ronaldinho
>Ronaldinho
>Eto'o
>Eto'o
>Eto'o
>Eto'o
>Ronaldinho
>Ronaldinho
>Ronaldinho
>Eto'o
>Eto'o

I've seen Boca Juniors win plenty of titles tho

Now look at Portugal. Ronaldo gave them nothing. A third place finish in group an s no show in knock outs. Neither had done shit intentionally

Portugal won 1 title in 100 years

Euro 2016
Top scorer? Ronaldo
Top assister? Ronaldo
Captain? Ronaldo
Who lifted the trophy? Ronaldo

>blind cross
If it was a blind cross, why did he purposefully cut it back to the penalty spot, instead of dumping it in front of the keeper and hoping for the best?

Ronaldo was invisible. 3rd place finish.
No show against every one in the group stage.

Might as well day Messi won a world cup before he won the golden ball in 2014. It's bullshit but it's just as valid as Ronaldo's Euro

Both are great. Neither had performed intentionally. If you think either has then you have low standards

Blind crosses don't go to the far post?

Who won the golden boot in 2014?

Messi. Better despite his team. Trophies don't lie by your logic

Who was completely unnecesary for Portugal to become the champion by not even playing the single most important game, the final?
Ronaldo

Of course THAT's what a braindead Penaldo fan would look: le goal stats. Lmao

>captain, top scorer, top assister
>completely unnecesary
kek

What title did Messi win in 2014?

Golden boot. Best player at the world cup. I would say it's as worthless as Ronaldo's euro win but dumb people respect trophies regardless of performance so it counts I guess

>golden boot
That's an award, not a title, and Messi didn't win it either
>best player at the world cup
Did he win the World Cup though? Oh right, he missed a sitter vs. Neuer

>Didn't play the final
Kek, fucking dropped

Reminder that Penaldo, like Messi, has YET to win a final with his NT
0/2 so far

He started all the games, including the final. He was the top scorer and top assister. He was the captain and he won the titles, making it 1 international title, 1 more than Messi who lost 4 finals (2007, 2014, 2015, 2016)

What did Ronaldo do again? If you're going to break down individual plays

Top scorer. Top assister. Won the title. Literally can't get better than that, you wish Messi had something like that with Argentina.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tsiq5jV499M

Ronaldo was the top scorer, top assister, captain and started all the games in the Euro 2016
>it doesn't count

Messi wasn't top scorer, top assister or captain, nor did he start in the quarterfinals, semifinals and finals in the Champions League 2006
>messi has 4 champions leagues la

The absolute state of Messi fangirls

Forget Messi. Ronaldo has never performed intentionally. His team won in 2016. He didn't do anything. Ate shit in group. Didn't do anything in the knock outs. He's never proven himself. Again, forget about Messi. Ronaldo had never performed intentionally

If making it to a final is the same as wining it, that makes Messi a World Cup champion and a three time Copa America champion.
It doesn't? Then

>Reminder that Penaldo has YET to win a final with his NT
0/2 so far