Jeb Bush: Trump does not represent the future of the country, or the GOP

JEB GOES ALL IN

washingtonpost.com/opinions/jeb-bush-trump-does-not-represent-the-future-of-the-country--or-the-gop/2016/07/15/370bb6f8-49be-11e6-90a8-fb84201e0645_story.html

Jeb is a mess.

Does that mean he won't be at the convention?

JEB IS A MESS

he can't betray the bush dynasty

also donald roasted him too badly kek

Based. This is Jebs revenge and Trump is gonna get sunk hard.

I eagerly await Jeb trying to speak down to Donald at the convention and getting verbally destroyed. Again.

Who the hell cares? It's Jeb

¡Jeb!

Why does the media insist on covering these has-been political losers like Jeb and Romney? Nobody cares and nobody likes them. That's why they're losers on the sidelines in the first place. Why cover them at all?

JEB SURGE IMMINENT

>jeb donors flock to Trump
>jeb throws a hissy fit

Nothing to see here, just a Hillary-tier entitled buffoon.

JEBS BACK!

Jeb who?

Ban high-capacity guac bowls! They are destroying this country! They fire 600 obesities per second! There is no legitimate reason to have that much guac.

If Jeb is against you, that's a good thing. Because the future he wants is one of large corporations, globalism and corruption. So if Trump doesn't represent that.

>candidate gets less than 10% of the vote
>tells candidate who polled 30-50% in a 15+ split race he isn't the future of the party

why is the GOP so fucking disconnected with reality

The Jebster is back!

>10%
Wasn't Yeb getting like 1% towards the end?

Yeah. He literally held out until he just ran out of money. He felt he was entitled to the nomination regardless of whst the voters want, just like Hillary. Hillary was smart enough to rig the field this time. No grace.

During the caucus when I was voting. Out of the several thousand people that voted in my district, 2 voted for him. The hall was filled with snickering when they were reading out the vote counts.

but he represents the majority of the GOP constituency you fucking cuck

10/10 filename

Let's be honest Bush would have beaten Hillary easily. Now we're going to get 8 years of Clinton because millions of people despise Trump and will now go vote when they otherwise would have been apathetic.

Trump was the GOP's worst choice, basically a guaranteed loss.

wow you need to correct your record faggot

LE EPIC SHILL MEME xD

Wtf i hate trump now

I am now a #cruzmissile

SLOW AND STEADY BOYS
>CAPTCHA is pancakes
KASHICH IS JEB'S VP HOLY SHIT

Insider here. Jeb is still in the running for the nomination, he still has a few tricks up his sleeve. This convention will be a brutal fight, no matter what trump claims, and only Jeb has the firepower to come out on top. You thought he was kidding about the turtles? Screencap this post.

Jeb is gonna crash the convention and rush the stage, he's desperate to reclaim his manhood. It's going to be his biggest embarrassment yet and he might even kill himself afterwards.

Screencap this.

>New Zealand

Trump should use his entire speech to make jokes about Jeb.

I'm just so sad he never challenged Trump to a duel on live TV only to be laughed at

kiwi with the inside info...kek

>mfw readin the comment section

Bush sold his own family to La Raza
A traitor and a cuck

>George P. Bush
>Jebs Son

I seriously doubt that user.