SAM HYDE:

Anyone else sick of this prick?

I'm happy to find that his whole brand is failing the past few years.

Adult Swim doesn't want him, his donations are drying up and he's alienated his followers by trying to appeal to 15 year old Redditors.

Good job Sam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RxUxe9hFU_M
splitsider.com/2016/03/adult-swim-orders-world-peace-series-from-million-dollar-extreme/
gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=1488
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Dollar_Extreme
forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#266e62da8d90
youtube.com/watch?v=veEhirVCcdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yt-OG8WM18Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know right? How does he keep getting away with it?

I only really found him in the last month or 2
despite being here for years
weird how it was just a meme blank spot for me

so I'm not sick of him
seems like a cool guy

Yeah I just don't find him, H3h3, or Filthy Frank that funny.

youtu.be/RxUxe9hFU_M

Hasn't he gone dark recently precisely because Adult Swim wants him and he's working on shit?

his fault. he should have been funnier

>despite being here for years
Me too, you get sick of him fast.

iktfb

He's said that several times. He's full of shit and keeping rumours like that going around is how he keeps teenage idiots sending him donations.

The only reason I've heard about this guy is because of your faggots

LOL, no. I know him loosely from some acquaintances and he's literally just at his mom's house smoking bowls and watching old anime.

Do you know much about him?

His new show on adultswim actually looks pretty good, he gets like 2k on patreon for his weed and lives with his friends.

I see him occasionally in certain settings with mutual friends and we chitchat, never one-on-one. We used to have the same weed dealer for a few years. He's not nearly as animated or funny in real life.

People ITT are saying he's on weed, but he's always signaled pretty hard against weed in his videos

To my knowledge, I thought that Nick was the only member of NDE who smoked weed

No he just makes fun of weed culture. Everyone smokes sometimes.

Sam is trying to appeal to a certain fanbase.

He's a piece of shit when you learn more about him.

DEGENERATE

There is a video of him doing shit for adult swim, a pilot.

sam doesn't smoke and the show is confirmed
nice try

>implying this isn't just Sam on a potato nigger proxy
well played

I suppose you don't drink alcohol? marijuana is far less degenerate than alcohol.

Sam is that you?

There's always some one in these threads who claims to know Sam.

>He's a piece of shit
This would not surprise me. He's a great comedian, but I do think he's Jewish. He mentioned before that his mom tries to tell him he's Jewish when he acts racist.

Plus that nose shape.

If he is so irrelevant and unfunny why do you keep making these threads?

Adult Swim has literally streamed part of his show.

nope
you're drunk potato nigger it's time to stop posting

I hate marijuana with a passion. When I was in school all the scumbags smoked it and I despised the whole culture that surrounded it; all those people are now deadbeats. (though they were probably destined to be scum before weed)

I just don't like it. I don't drink alcohol either since I don't like hangovers and drinking piss. But I'm weird, I've always looked down on people like that; but I really don't mind what anyone does these days, Europe is soon going to be an Islamic State and America will continue raising petty tensions among everyone.

OH JEEZ
DONATE TO MY PATREON GUYS I'M STARVING

charls has probably done every drug in existence at least once

He was funny up until (and including) the TEDx talk. After that it's been consistently shit.

is this that adult swim show he is working on? i have seen an episode of that, i have no idea if they are going to run it though

>Tfw I don't drink or smoke anything.
>Degenerates get buttmad that someone doesn't act degenerate.
>Feels good.

Finally someone who is not a sour grape having faggot

Sams one of the only comedians working who isn't a sellout prick, why is Sup Forums so salty?

I smoke regularly, like others drink alcohol. No booze for me though.

Some people are obnoxious about it marijuana. Like just because it won't kill you that makes it acceptable to get high before breakfast.

They'll walk around reeking of it as if everyone likes the smell. I understand the hatred.

>he says from Sup Forums

Nobody's perfect.

>steal pol memes and makes videos about them acting like he came up with them
>is a degenerate neckbeard who since recently used to live with his mom
>talks shit about other degenerate neckbeards as if he isn't one himself
>his entire thing is: dude ironic redd*t humor lmao

fuck you Sam Hyde is a fucking comedic genius.

Good post America. Hope you enjoying drowning in debt from college and struggling to earn a living.

Oh wait, let me guess, you went to a trade school because you're not stupid and are earning 60k? :DDDDDDD

The show isn't confirmed. He keeps this rumour going to keep the money flowing in. You should hate him because of this:
Nobody's perfect. I smoke cigarettes a lot because they help me concentrate when I have a lot going on. But I've never been addicted, I've quit cold turkey about 9 times and never had problems. Could be because I eat well and lift weights.

Who?

>steal pol memes and makes videos about them acting like he came up with them

Sup Forums doesn't own certain opinions

>is a degenerate neckbeard who since recently used to live with his mom

Not entirely his fault, he full for the college degree meme and he's pissed about it, this is one of the things that lead to him getting redpilled

>talks shit about other degenerate neckbeards as if he isn't one himself

Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, lifts.

>his entire thing is: dude ironic redd*t humor lmao

Not an argument
humor is almost always based in irony and absurdity.

Fuck off, the Sam Hyde meme is pretty funny.

Pretty sure Sam fucked that camwhore who looked like jailbait & gets posted here frequently so he's cool in my book

You didn't notice?

The recent rash of mass killings has turned Sam Hyde into an ultra-meme. It wasn't always this way, they used to be infrequent enough to where people would forget his name over the months inbetween. But now they happen almost twice a week. And whenever they do, Sam Hyde is there, in the comments sections, on Twitter, on Sup Forums, on Facebook, his name and face entering more and more brains, saturating the Internet.

Don't you understand? The buck doesn't just stop here. Once everybody knows his name and face he can reach out for a more cohesive kind of fame. Maybe nobody realizes it yet, but Sam Hyde is poised to become a major cultural figure. Maybe HE hasn't himself yet come to this conclusion. But the era of Hyde is coming, and we are at the vanguard of it.

The paradigm shift was not a joke. We only heard him wrong:

He was saying 2017, not 2070.

imo you're just not a pussy. I used to be an alcoholic and I quit as soon as I felt like it. Never looked back.

Physical addiction is exaggerated.

fuck off sam

Or he can sue Twitter and Facebook for libel and be set for life for allowing him to be named the shooter by tens of thousands of accounts every fucking shooting

Sam if I roll dubs you have to give us some money

that's what his fans think is funny. spam everywhere

it is very much confirmed, and the have already started airing it in private showings, you can find a clip on youtube.

splitsider.com/2016/03/adult-swim-orders-world-peace-series-from-million-dollar-extreme/

U weren't addicted, friend

Link us to your youtube channel OP. I bet you're way more talented than that Jew-loving sellout Sam Hyde.

Peter Hitchens doesn't believe in addiction at all kek.

Go home Sam

epic pasta bro :DDDDD

FIGHT POTATO NIGGERS

>I'm btfo and have nothing to say

Nice non arguments faggots :^)

you don't have to come up with a fake card magic already has a white supremacist card gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=1488

>tfw you meme sam hyde and MDE into popularity

I guess this is what Jewish CEOs feel like when they manipulate society. I can see why they do it, it's real fun.

>The show isn't confirmed. He keeps this rumour going to keep the money flowing in

Yes it is

Adult Swim literally broadcast a scene from it on some developer's stream they were doing

Is this fucking real?
Did (((vice))) really fall for this?

Nick is funnier than Sam.

t. knower

literally nothing wrong with sam hyde he is funny and our guy

>Anyone else sick of this prick?

Yes, I'm sick of how he posts these lame fucking spam topics to bring attention to himself.

I see this faggot all the time but have never bothered to look up who he is. someone give me a tl;dr of why /pop/ keeps talking about him

I certainly did not feel addiction anywhere close to what addicts claim. Most people rely on substances for emotional problems. For your emotions and you don't crave the drug.

check the ID at the end of the url

more like Grand Wizards of the Coast

Why are Irish people such cucks?

Yes. The media isn't very smart.

Im gonna reroll on that senpai

>Peter Hitchens doesn't believe in addiction at all kek.
I lean towards him being right. People who get addicted are letting an existing weakness control them. My family is full of drunks, my dad and all his siblings, his brother even died from cirrhosis and they all have fragile personalities. Meanwhile I've never had an issue with alcohol, even though I don't drink that often.

Nah it"s premiering next month
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Dollar_Extreme
I saw a trailer looked pretty funny

Mein fucking sides

Yes, because having a YouTube channel with 60k subs and living with your mother means you're talented. I'm a risk analyst, I have much better things to do than cultivate a Patreon to make some bucks off some beta faggots.

:3

Sam has been baiting this for years, they really have delayed it if it's starting now. I don't care anyway, it'll be a flop

Here we see Sam Hyde trying to justify stealing our intellectual property. Fuck off Sam.

Scam Hyde is a faggot.

Third time is the charm!

You're goddamn right. I love all of em, though

Nick > Sam = Charls > Jan

They've since edited the article.
forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#266e62da8d90

>Adult Swim doesn't want him

????

Jesus fucking christ. Fucking gold

He can't keep getting away with this

LMAO. That's fucking great.

>all the degenerate weed fags itt

Then you didn't overcome addiction.

>Anyone else sick of this prick?

Nope. He's hilarious.

Literally who?

Reading about Sup Forums from an outsiders perspective really shows how fucked this site is.

From that forbes article:

They hate him so much they make a point to watch all [his comedy troupe Million Dollar Extreme] videos [on YouTube] and insult him using memes about spaghetti and raisins that nobody quite understands.

Sam's new show on Adult Swim is called World Peace.

There is a video of a scene from it on Youtube which can be seemingly watched.

I can't fucking wait, it's really funny.

I drank enough to get drunk every other day for years. It was even on a routine.

That's enough alcohol to get addicted. You have the power. If you decide to quit, focus on your mind first. You can't stop doing something unless you really want to.

sam you glorious fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=veEhirVCcdQ This vid has so much potencial

It's funny that you're the only two that find him hilarious.

I watched 5 of Sams videos and he seems heavily autistic, and during the parts I was supposed to laugh I was still waiting for the punchline.

Sorry Sam but your comedy sucks, just be a journalist or something.

some of the comments point out how annoyed the author is about this place.

He's reap hit and miss with his comedy. I bought his kickstarter TV series and some episodes are flat out unmatchable garbage, while others had me laughing hard as fuck.

>that whole screen cap
>my rabbi
LMAO HOLY FUKCING SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt-OG8WM18Q

I am a recovering addict and alcoholic. I agree with you somewhat. I will say that I believe certain people can drink enough or do enough to become addicted, but if they decide to stop they succeed and get on with their life. I believe you are one of those people. I also believe that those who cannot quit so easily have a genetic defect. That weak personality you said they have may be a genetic defect that isn't expressed in your DNA. That's just my two cents.

Yeah, Just finished the article, you can tell he fucking hates Sup Forums.

Just watched the 2070 paradigm shift, and lost my shit multiple times. Especially when he said he was teaching African refugees java

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

>Sam has been baiting this for years, they really have delayed it if it's starting now. I don't care anyway, it'll be a flop
Yes, he's been talking to fans about it since MDE first started to deal with adult swim about a potential show. These things take a while. Especially when you're filming a whole season and not just a pilot episode (which would indicate that AS is pretty hopeful about it)

Show is already renewed for a second season you bellend.

Also, name some funnier comedians on Youtube better than MDE, considering you're taste is so patrician

It always amazes me when journalists do articles on Sup Forums how poorly they are able to understand what goes on here.

The characterization of Sup Forums as hating Sam Hyde is one such example of that. Same thing happened with Ben Garrison. They assume we must hate these people when in fact the opposite is true. They just don't understand our culture.

We are a board of peace.

I'm a risk analyst, DAD

>that pic
Here's an ass to clear up the spooks and heebie jeebies.