Does frequenting Sup Forums make you more depressed?

I have been depressed probably since the age of 10 but I feel lately it has been getting worse. Despite me having a decent job, my own flat and even some decent friends, I still feel like I am dead on the inside. I believe that going on Sup Forums every day is preventing me from getting better. Being constantly exposed to topics such as:
>white race is dying out
>women are degenerates and are destroying civilization
>muslims taking over the west without even trying
>highly likely Clinton will win the presidency
>leftist propaganda getting more extreme every second
>people getting blown up and shot by slimes and dindus
>WWIII about to happen at any moment now
>Trudeau

I feel like thinking about these things on a daily basis is prolonging my depression and I feel like I need to take a break or just leave altogether. But at the same time I will feel so disconnected and alone without being here and talking to people that actually have a sense of how fucked up everything is, which I don't see in people I know in the outside world. Does anyone else here the same way? Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/O8kl
liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums killed me inside, but it's okay.

No, but I've started debating with normies

i'm alone now

Sup Forums isn't preventing you from doing anything. You are here so much because you want to be here so much.

If you desired to accomplish things more than being on Sup Forums, you would be spending less time on Sup Forums.

Yes these thoughts are flowing in my mind behind the artificial surface conversations I'm forced to have at work and in public.

It's not Sup Forums that ruined me, but truth and the fact that you can't un-know things.

Why would I. Sup Forums is giving me hope that the western civilization is still redeemable

please explain how

You are taking this too seriously. Go take a break - find a new hobby for a bit.

>I feel like thinking about these things on a daily basis is prolonging my depression and I feel like I need to take a break or just leave altogether.

Dude, you already have the answer, you just need to find a better community where there are people you like better.

Sup Forums cured my depression by helping me to understand what is fucked up about our world and why it is fucked up that way. I am less anxious about the future because I know what to expect.

The idea that there is still resistance to the degenerated Godless Leftist establishments

Sup Forums has shown me how insanely apathetic 99.9% of my friends and colleagues are about politics. In fact the only person who I have honest conversations with about this sort of shit is my red pilled mother.

This place is a cesspool. It can be amusing, even informative at times, but it isn't to be taken 100% seriously all of the time.

As said, find a hobby outwith shitposting on here and come back with a fresh mind / eyes.

It is 90% shitposting, 8% actual racists, and 2% useful stuff.

Just enjoy your last days, none of this will matter soon enough
>WWIII about to happen at any moment now
Take it easy and laugh at libshits

This

>doesn't know Sup Forums is satire

the world is doing fine and even if it weren't, you're powerless to change anything anyway.

Just stop giving a fuck

QUIT IT

Watching the Nice truck attack front on video, over and over again, made me sad desu senpai

10 times worse with the audio thunks and screaming afterwards:
vid.me/O8kl
liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473

Shitposting and actual "racists" are hardly mutually exclusive. All of Sup Forums is "racist".

The truth will depress ye but then it shall enlight ye

something like that

4chin in general is a magnet for depressives, as such, given that the site is defined by user content, ut reflects that mindset. Relying on a place like 4chin to determine your understanding of the world would be rationally problematic as it presents a skewed version of reality perpetrated by the mildly mentally ill.

Lift weights, faggot. Go get /fit/. It helps.

Yes. I want to leave so badly. If you're new here, turn away while you can.