1.Are there women on pol?

1.Are there women on pol?
2.If you are a woman, does this picture trigger you or is it accurate?
3.Should women be part of politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cL8g7zy6qxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. No
There's your answer

>women on the internet

1. No
2. accurate AND triggering
3. No

>Those juvenile titties
Makes me uneasy.

I'm a tranny, so my opinion doesn't count.

i would rather add a black guy pic there t b h

Of course you would Colombia

Rule n°29
Every woman here is a man.

>1.Are there women on pol?
Yes but most dont mention their gender because of the amount of autistic butthurt that arises that any time the alt right beta cuckolds realize their safe space has been invaded BY DA EVIL WOMENZ
>2.If you are a woman, does this picture trigger you or is it accurate?

It doesnt trigger me and its a strawman. The vast majority of men are thinking about naked women for the vast majority of the time. Sometimes some redpilled men think about redpilled things. Sometimes some redpilled women think about redpilled things.

>3.Should women be part of politics?
Yes. However i think in order to vote people should have to answer skill testing questions that have to do with the history of their country/politics to encourage voters to actually know wtf is happening and not just take the liberal media at face value

P.S. This is the average male who browses Sup Forums

1. yes
2. That's not a woman, that's a girl.
3. No

But you do need attention, don't you?

>women on Sup Forums
>women on any forum
Really user?

(You)

1no
2yes
3no

>women
>right wing

ahahahaha

1. Probably some? for sure not 0%
2. Not a woman so dont know
3. Probably not when is see what we all got from woman in "leader roles"

>>women on Sup Forums
>>women on any forum
>Really user?

>being so new you have never been in a Sup Forums or soc thread with a girl who had a timestamp
You must be 18 years old in order to post here.
Like really, you can go on /soc/ right now and see timestamped women and if you wait about an hour i guarantee one on Sup Forums.

LURK
MORE

No, there are no women here. If there are they need to shut the fuck up and never reveal that they are, because nobody wants an attention whore.

Only solution is matriarchal society and polyandry.

>and never reveal that they are,
thank you for proving my point that you get triggered at the mere thought of a women invading your safe space hug box

Yes
It is not accurate.
Yes.

those both sound terrible
not an argument.

>Sup Forums is /soc/
>Sup Forums is Sup Forums

please tell me that picture isn't real

femanon here

someone come here and fill my pussy with cum

>no white bois

A mixture of both for me.

There is no need for you to declare your gender here, your words should be taken as they are. You sound like a fat whore, probably with a kid, no, very close to delivering.

born afghani here, you up for cummies?

> the leaf is the white knight cuck

No that surprised desu

I can help, cumskin bitch

What do you prefer? Dindus?

> tfw italian

where you from love

will you let me meet up with you irl so I can suck your benis. serious question

it is

>the post specifically said Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>im literally too retarded to read: the post

>yfw live in ormond beach
I never seen this autistic fuck before

1. No
2. accurate AND triggering
3. No

Yes
It's accurate for most other women I know kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=cL8g7zy6qxw

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>polyandry

fucking no

Sorry I forgot /soc/ and Sup Forums existed

You're right, women do exist on Sup Forums. On the containment boards

My name Abdo from Somalia/Congo i can do that for you yes.

I hate when roasties reply to these threads with an over dignified moral high ground response.
I wish we could still burn women at the stake.

>irish
>white
come on ahmed

1.) Yes, there are.
Would vocaroo but lazy
2.) No, it's a lot of what it wrong with my gender.
3.) It doesn't matter your political stance (mostly), there will be women with those opinions. What's important is to accept their support and support them in ridiculing and shaming tumblrtards.

You just want to fight with the Dane again , you're still butthurt about it

iv literally never seen you call out someone for announcing they are male and every single thread on Sup Forums has atleast 1 person mention they are male. Fuck off with your double standard

i would have to be male to be a white knight sorry cuck.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter so my opinion doesn't matter.

they're on /cgl/ too

and /r9k/, sadly

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

kayla posted in a thread about spic trump supporters an hour ago so yes there are some..

leaf

hi Sup Forums

He never leaves his parents basement as explained in his post.

Not an argument.

>implying Sup Forums isnt a containment board
GOYIM YES

the fact you get so triggered by women you want to burn them at the stake is pretty fucking pathetic desu.

>a fenian
no thanks

Could have just ignored and moved on. But you crave attention, that's why you are a tranny in the first place.

1) no
2) neither accurate nor triggering
3) absolutely not, exile all women to their own nation and leave governance to the men

jesus fucking christ

no

the fact your a fucking leaf is also pretty pathetic

Go away, vaginal Jew.

HEY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

dammit thread ruined. You make all women look terrible with the amount of attention whoring you do on here.

trannies dont count

show us that crispy boypucci

Nah bro

the bottom pic is just a basic bitch

1. Yes.

2. It does not trigger me. I would say that the second image is accurate for most people regardless of gender. Most people don't pay attention to politics and instead worry about stupid things.

3. Yes

Yes there are.
On twitch, facebook, tmblr, ect talking about having boyfriends and dumb stuff.
Must of the girls I know only use Facebook. Their PCs and smartphones are facebook machines.

Get triggered more pls, your tears are delicious.

I was born in texas, nice try cuckold.

post feet

WHAT STATE
WANT GIVE PENIS

"According to Julius Caesar, it was customary among the ancient Britons for brothers, and sometimes for fathers and sons, to have their wives in common."

"Polyandry prevailed among the Lacedaemonians according to Polybius." (Polybius vii.7.732, following Timæus)

"The matrons of Rome flocked in great crowds to the Senate, begging with tears and entreaties that one woman should be married to two men."

The gravestone of Allia Potestas, a woman from Perusia, describes how she lived peacefully with two lovers, one of whom immortalized her in this famous epigraphic eulogy, dating (probably) from the second century.

It's the only way to be uncucked without going Full Islam. The traditional model failed. Embrace the ancestral conditions. Made add some athletic games for homosexuals instead of degenerate gay prides.

this

Learn how to take a pic with a proper timestamp, attentionwhore.

You wouldn't ever have to say you're a tranny and no one would know.

Telling everyone you're a degenerate for (you)'s and attention is obviously more important than voicing your opinion.

Go back to >>/Reddit/

So every leaf is a women?

This now all makes sence.

You know the rules.

Post bp or get out.

God forbid someone think women like attention whoring

Hello, vaginal Jew!

Begone filthy wench.

Most men don't think about politics, Jews, or Crusading though.

>1 post by this id.

>durr hurr if the romans did it we should too
yea nah

>attention trapwhore

abandon thread

>tfw no redpilled gf

you the same leaf faggot that obsessed over me last time?

Kek has spoken, any one who says "I'm a girl" or brings attention to the fact they are a woman must give tits or gtfo.

Was surprised to see so many chicks on /jp/. Trying to steal my waifu, the bastards.

Get fucked in your boipussi leaf, this thread was shit from the start. Might as well try to get tits from it

Wrong version

Nice try Cuck. Being born in Texas doesn't mean shit because only steers and queers come from Texas. Since you moved to Canada, you must be a queer to let Trudeau fuck you so hard in the ass.

show penis

POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET POST FEET

You know the rules

>pic related

Ding ding ding