is this real?
all those capeshitters who ripped on Bay for recycling shots gonna eat shit

Superman dies but not really
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They are adapted from comic books

What CW show is this?

>Amazing Spider-Man 2: Gwen actually dies
>Franchise immediately gets rebooted because normies can't handle real emotions

The stakes are low because these are shit movies made for children. I mean look at this

You're just dumb and don't get it.

lmao they actually regurgitated a shot
youtu.be/JAUoeqvedMo?t=40
youtu.be/39udgGPyYMg?t=60

But what was their tax policy?

Why does it spell out ANAL?

I don't get it, do the Avenger's tower change location or anything? I don't read the comics so I dunno

this guy beat me to it. Shit, they've been pulling punches on kids my entire life.

the point is they reuse film from previous movies, which is the same thing Bay has done for his utter shit ones

because disney

>superman dies but not really
>batman dies but not really

what PS2 cut scene is this?

>DCucks think Khal Drogo Aquaman is LE BASED
>they dont like Beef Karl Urban dual wielding machine guns
Nu males.

him and cate are the only reason to watch the movie

>hating kirby art in mainstream movie

Normies love to hate on Bay for lazy shit like this. But I bet not a single word will be spoken about the same nonsense bring pulled by disney

>not liking Jason Momoa
youre wanted at reddit

Looks like an establishing shot to me.

>he watches gay movies like the Expendables

Is he the guy from Game of Thrones? And you're telling other people to fuck off to reddit?

wow there are people on Sup Forums that actually like marvel? fuck off to reddit already

not watched him in anything, just like him. Go back to praising someone for holding two prop guns

More proof that Sony's Spiderman was based and normies hate it because they don't appreciate true art

You do realize there is a subreddit about the DCEU right?

If anything, reddit hates Leto's Joker and loves the Justice League

Why would they be in suicide watch? This shit is painfully bad

good for you, go back there.

DCcucks losing last little bit of hope they didn't know they had.

JLU was DC's high point and it was animated and less childish all at once.

>Why would they be in suicide watch?
Because this movie ACTUALLY HAS COLOR unlike Justice League

This is different though. When Marvel reuse the shot they're only showing the exterior if the building, nothing exciting is happening.
In the transformers shot, it looks like theyve used an action shot from another movie and put Megaton in it.

Despite all their stupidity Sony really nailed the suit and the Gwen/Peter dynamics in this movie.
They also had the balls to kill off Gwen unlike the bait and switch bullshit by marvel

are we so contrarian now that we are defending one of the worst fucking big budget movies on the last 5 years?

Gwens death was one of the worst handeled movie deaths ive ever seen, some people actually laughed in the theatre

>not watched him in anything
>I just like him
Okay junior. Tell me why your opinion isn't completely uninformed and why it doesn't belong in the garbage.

But that doesn't change that this looks like something from Arrow and the trailer was absolute CGI torture.

That's not proof, dipshit.

That's actually a good point.

why doesnt snyder just sin city the entire dceu

lmao, well he seems alot better than some boring actor holding prop guns in a shot, as you suggest.

>Praising a guy for drinking beer
BASEDXD

>looks like something from Arrow

>mfw arrowverse crossover looks better than the civil war airport scene

>not knowing HE STOOD ALONE.

Educate yourself pleb.

Ah the guy spamming HAHA threads has arrived. Dannyboy. Jaja.

reddit loves Donald Trump too huh? nice logic you have there

>guinness
>beer
pleb, youre wanted at reddit

>liking shit
I bet you like flat asses ay McFinnigan?

id let karl urban top me.

>CGI background
>CGI fire
>that cringe face

There is no need for this, please stop making this kind of movies

>guinness
>shit
pleb, youre wanted at reddit

Oy ay give him a wee ol flat ass ay sonny?

Oh Karl, what are they doing to you?

>cringe face
Looks like a man shooting the hordes of Hell.

jelly because Taiki is a creative director, and not a 1:1 copymaster like snyder?

>taika literally copied snyder in this movie
I know it's a false flag but still made me kek

>space jesus lol
>y-you dont get it marvelbakagaijinururamen.

and the director

Snyder didn't invent slow-motion he just overused it.

They're giving him money to play roles he enjoys playing.
>space jesus
Thanks for reminding me there will be no Adam Warlock in Infinity War.

>bait and switch.
>killed off superman to bring him back in the justice league.
Lol okay dcuck. Slow your autism roll

>batman runs around in a faggot suit with a cape fighting cartels
>doesnt just get shot in the head
>muh league of Shadows XDDD

Groot literally did die, though.

It makes me sad too..
Im also sad that the wb cant even into dceu decently.

He played in Star Trek Im sure he can handle this.

I take it you don't have any object permanence.

Funniest thing is that most of those characters are so poorly developped they could kill them and no one would give a fuck. Like that flying nigger in Civil War, just kill him you anti art mousefuckers no one even knows his name ffs

Nigger, Momoa is literally the mascot for reddit's ''le epic manly where did my panties go ;)'' cancer.

your pic would literally make the front page of reddit.

If you killed yourself no one would give a fuck either.

They're following the death of Superman arc.
For the same reason Bucky's death can be excused because of the winter soldier storyline. What are your excuses for Loki(x2), pepper and coulson?
Coulsons death was the worst because marvel actually thought they could make us believe the avengers would assemble just because some random agent died.
Not to mention the horrible extremis storyline

They done it in a very lazy way with the death of superman and just killed doomsday like nothing. So it was lazy and dumb as fuck.
Pepper never died. There was no implication she did die. Loki is a trickster god who used it to.. you know.. work without people noticing him. But never implied his death.
Coulsin was not lazy. In the movies after avengers hes not in the movies and set up decently for the inhuman arc. Plus on top of that its also implication when fury is asked if he got the cards from the locker that there is more going on behind the scenes then what is being told.

>mfw arrowverse crossover looks better than the civil war airport scene

erm...

He's right though

Why did the person who made that webm edit out the dialogue and then edit in those black lines and that black square?

Jesus christ

The death of Superman being rushed along with cramming a load of other stuff into bvs is a legitimate criticism of the movie. Calling it lazy though is just wrong.
>Coulson was not lazy
The death of coulson was really dumb on so many levels. Why would the avengers care about some random agent dying? Why would they put their differences aside just because coulson was dead? Why did marvel expect us to care about a minor character?
And you expecting me to believe marvel actually planned it is giving them way too much credit.

The better question is, why would people take an obvious homage to Kirby and assume that this is reflective of laziness somehow.

>Civil war
>Budget: quarter of a million dollars

>An episode of arrow
>Budget: couple of million

Still manages to look better.

Most of the budget goes to RDJ anyway

Most of the sales come FROM RDJ, I think he refuses to do CGI helmet man these days and demands actual screen time. This is a good thing but the studios want less human time so they can make 20 films into the future without ever touching human actors.

I hope RDJ gets out, he's really holding it together at this point.

WOW I cant believe disney would just leave a black square in the middle of the FUCKING SCREEN
and whats with those black lines?
Do these marlel shills just not care?
wtf is wrong wtih todays culture

Stop it man, we know you're samefagging. We all saw Civil War you can't convice us that isn't shit

Coulsin was a fan favorite even for a minor character.

Guinness gives you incredible beer shits though, it literally runs straight through you.

And I even like the black stuff.

Still doesn't explain why the avengers would give two shits about him.
We all know Tony's ego is the size of rdj's stilettos, I doubt he would've put it aside for some random grunt.

You paranoid delusions are getting out of hand user. Please seek professional help.

Stop it man. We all know youre samefagging.

He wasn't a random though, they set up his connection with Tony and Black Widow in Iron Man 2 and Thor and Hawkeye in Thor, and then made a connection with Cap in the Avengers. The only one who didn't really know him was Bruce Banner.