What's some of your favorite spanish language films?

What's some of your favorite spanish language films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dak-MK63kHw
caimanediciones.es/la-encuesta-caiman-listado-completo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Motorcycle Diaries
The Secrets in their Eyes
E tu mama tambien

youtube.com/watch?v=dak-MK63kHw

Brujas aka "Penelope Cruz shows off her armpit hair and offers everyone to sniff her stinky pits".

Pan Labyrinth
Timecrimes

>The Secrets in their Eyes
This.

>Timecrimes
This and checked

El secreto de sus ojos
Pan's Labyrinth

Both masterpieces.

Matando Cabos is funny is like a poor man's Guy Ritchie film, in the tone of snatch and rolla

As a spaniard, let me tell you that the only good films coming from our country are these

>La Caja 507
>Los Lunes al Sol
>Alatriste

Why are shitty movies like pic related so popular in Spain?

The last race scene in the prequel is kino though
To answer your question spanish teen bitches are obsessed with the rebel chads, oh and they're easy as fuck if you're a foreigner.

>The last race scene in the prequel is kino though
That scene was okay but it end horribly by killing off the only likeable character in the movie.

Honestly I only watch them because of Maria valverde being in them and I was surprised on how popular they were.

1. el secreto en tus ojos
2. 9 reinas
please completely disregard their garbage remakes and enjoy these masterpeices

Sounds like kino to me

the skin i live in
cell 211
sin nombre (pure fucking kino)
rec (the ending is more intense than the remake)
rec 2
timecrimes
sleep tight

I'm more into Clara Lago but Valverde is qt as fuck too, and yeah if you're not teenage girl watch it for the qts a nd the race bits if you like that.

*if you're not a teenage girl, you watch it

i can recommend:

is isla minima
wisky romeo zulu

el aura
carancho
(practically most movies starring ricardo darin since there's quite a few already mentioned on here with him)

Rudi Y Cursi

Volver is pretty comfy for a movie that deals with death

Clara is okay but I just prefer Valverde because I think shes the better actress of tho two (though Valverde stars in a lot of shit spanish flicks)

La isla minima KINO

that FROM THE DUSTY MAY SUN feel

Rec movies

El Dia de la Bestia

Celda 211

La lengua de las mariposas

most of spanish people is stupid, including me i guess

También la lluvia

Don't put yourself down user.

Watch some of Luis Buñuel's movies, like Viridiana, or from Berlanga, like El Berdugo

>As a spaniard, let me tell you that the only good films coming from our country are these
And you have terrible, absolutely ABHORRENT taste, my man. Check out La 2 every single working day for something better.

For a comprehensive Spanish (not Iberoamerican, but I would recommend Tomás Gutierrez Alea's films) Caimán Cuadernos de Cine's list: caimanediciones.es/la-encuesta-caiman-listado-completo/

Some shoddy films around the edges, but great films overall.

Why do you hate your own race and self, you can try type in Spanish if you want.

this user knows what's up

que bueno ver a otro espan~ol con buen gusto en Sup Forums

I just pointed out a list, but I really do despise how the same late 90s-2000s films keep being repeated while true classics stay behind in emule or shit like that. For example, most of good rips of Berlanga's or Fernan Gómez's work is in shoddy direct download sites. The Spanish 60s' films are something really interesting, and there are some brilliant directors like Jordá, Neville or del Omar that just never come up.

>tfw Antonio Banderas will die soon
he's now seeking baby jesus magic to heal his heart condition

I found it amazing that the best spanish movies were made during the dictadura

He'll be fine.

>Timecrimes

This was good, but it was a little hard to believe that Spaniards would invent time travel.