-1-17

>called ‘the browns’
>uniform is white and orange

This

They mind as well get their names changed to the Cleveland Steamers

0-12
they are relegated to the xfl three quarters of the way through the season

If they draft Mayfield they have a shot at 6-10, maybe 7-9 if they're lucky,

3-13 at the very best. This franchise is truly awful in a historic way. Constant first-round picks and blue-chip talent and fucking nothing to show for it.

Lose their first 5 or so games, Hue is canned, they go 3-13. Probably a QB benching or two in there as well.

5-11, be like the Jets this season. Killing teams who looked good, couple heartbreakers. Mostly losses.

As high as 5-11 if everything goes right for them, as low as 2-14 if not.

digits

My last 2 numbers are wins

The guy below me's last 2 are losses

63 wins in a 16 game season

19-0

6-10. Despite going 0-16 this past season they were usually in contention to win most of their games. Improving the offense at all will get them out of dumpster fire tier - At least temporarily.

this. Some of the games were really close and is not like they lost by blowouts.

Yup, getting 5 or 6 wins is attainable. Good offensive line that took time to gel. Stout running game, elite run defense. Bad secondary, dumb QB play, and awful playcalling screwed them.
Expect their QB pick in the draft and Todd Haley to get them that boost they need.

To the broncos

>mfw Bellicheck's last game is losing to his former team in the divisional round after they lock up the number 1 seed

Last digit of my post=Browns wins

3-13 at best

Anyone but the Broncos

2-14

We'll win 2 games. Time for another fucking parade you cringey faggots.

Hue Jackson you dumb cunt.

>63 and 6
>69 game season

>literally doubling the amount of wins over the past two seasons

HUE GOATSON

they actually have an alright defense and lost quite a few close games, they should at least get 4 wins

16-0
They're going to go to both extremes.

this. 6-10.

>If they draft Mayfield they have a shot at 6-10

>mayfraud