Kek is Baal!!!!!!!

YOU IDIOTS ARE GIVING THE GOD OF THE CANAANITE JEWS MORE POWER! KEK IS A FALSE GOD! HE IS ACTUALLY BAAL THE DECEIVER(AKA BEELZEBUB). YOU ARE HELPING THE KIKES WIN!!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE DONE?! TRUMP IS A PAWN TO THE ZIONIST AND THATS WHY BAAL IS HELPING HIM!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnia
youtube.com/watch?v=2yRo2qDGLtA
youtube.com/watch?v=27g5Xs4lHUk
blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2016/07/18/hillary-obama-a-two-headed-serpent-until-the-lord-comes-w-benjamin-faircloth
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOW FAR DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO?!?! REEEEEEEEEEEE

Isn't Baal based? Didn't a mosque get hit by thunder and burn down because ISIS demolished one of his temples?

there is no winning against baal,
so the only strategy is to shift who his chosen are.
he will see our praising and our will is more deserving that those of the hook nosed parasite.

anyway 2/10 bait m8, work on it.

This. You fucking idiots never learn.

Other way around, OP.

Kek was worshiped long before Baal.

Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet-Revelation 16:13

I dnt care he makes the happenings so its kewl with me also check em

Nice bait. ISIS destroyed Baal temple...

>implying all the jew gods aren't loki playing tricks

Kek is manipulating Baal into believing he is in control of Kek's meme magic, cucking Baal's meme magic for Kek.

Oh that loki

Kek isn't Baal faggot.

Baal is Satan. The globalist Jews worship Satan, it's what has been protecting them for thousands of years without being destroyed by other nations.

Yeah. Happenings that benefit the jews.

Baal is Satan and has been around since the beginning of time.

>t. evangelicals thinking Sup Forums is a christian board

I'm agnostic. I'm just trying to tell you faggots that Kek is a false god.

I have been on Sup Forums for years and I'm Christian.

Not a very good one though.

No praise for you

KEK IS BAAL
BUT GOD WON'T RETURN UNTIL KEK SHOWS HIS FACE
SAYS SO IN THE BIBLE

UNTIL THE ANTICHRIST HAS COME, CHRIST CAN'T COME

P.S. JESUS ISNT THE ONE RETURNING IN REVELATIONS, ITS GOD

And once we gain his favor we will crush the kikes

WE ARE THE JEWS NOW FUCKER. NORMIE IS THE NEW GOYIM.

Kek is SATAN by another name

Baal is SATAN by another name

Many names, many faces, one eternal evil.

Yes Norm, don't trust Kek. He is only out to do bad to you. Just ignore these heathens fellow norm

No, because he wants a NWO, it why the kikes worship him.

>We can start the greatest happening the universe has ever known
We need to do it

Good, raise him. I want it all to burn.

You just figure this out OP?

All of /pol just needs to read Revelation.

canaanite are not jews though, the jews actually killed them, you dumb fuck

only PURR exists in the memeworld of gods

If that's true, why were the Abrahamic religions so late to appear?

No you do not.

Heretics will be punished on the day of the KEKening.

false prophet

kek is god

kek is life

Oh but I do...

It seems dubs hath confirmed that we need to create this habbening

Kek has blessed me with dubs
Praise KEK

Kek is simply a figment of black magic, and he will go away whenever we stop thinking about him. But for now, his power is real and we should fear him and praise him. Don't believe me? Check these digits.

Baal just means "lord". Many gods were called Baal in the Middle East.

>any gods are real

Are you really this stupid?

Kek is Kuk, he is primordial chaos incarnate.

He predates you fucking sand nigger religions and ideas.

You can read more about him in the the tablets of imonen or the codex malificus 203rd edition.

You're all fucking with things you don't understand, but Kek does love you.

It's so beautiful

>implying kek worship isnt just satyre
This is Sup Forums after all

Yeah prolly...I don't worship animals.

Jews worship moloch

Baal is on our side.. Or more we are on his

YOU ARE LIKE A BABY WATCH THIS

SUCC
U
C
C

AAAAAAAAA TRIPS
ITS REAL
ITS REAL
WE ARE INVOLVED IN A BATTLE OF ANCIENT GODS AND IM SCARED
WE NEED TO SUMMON HAPPENINGS IN ISRAEL NOW

I am so sorry guys my maid must have peeked in my Vessel of Brass & worn my magic ring of Solomon. Back in a tick will end the happenings.

Baal or Ba'El is an astrotheological reference to Saturn, otherwise know just as El.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

Even the Jewish religion is originated from Hinduism, because the Abrahamic religions are in origin Brahmic, or from Brahma. Why do you think Krishna is Christ in Latin reformat. Everything refers back to constellations.

Rome before it was Rome was Saturnia, in honor of the God Saturn. Who is the God of Harvest and Death.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnia

The reaper is the negative aspect of Saturn, and the sower is the good aspect. The evil Saturn is Satan and the Good Saturn is Christ. Good/God Evil/Devil.

I tend to think we are bringing forth the more positive side of Saturn, or El, because we have been reaped as a race for the past thousands of years without spiritual knowledge, lost in soullessness, and with the rise of objective science and inner wisdom we are coming back to it.

Sorry I suck at explaining shit. Check out Jordan Maxwell:
youtube.com/watch?v=2yRo2qDGLtA
Or Santos Bonnaci:
youtube.com/watch?v=27g5Xs4lHUk

Trump is not a Zionist pawn number one. Two kek is a golden calf created to increase memetic production through social media. I admit it has gone too far as lunatics believe a deity is helping them when it's just influencing normies through memetics on a large scale.

oh look it's that jew thread again to try and stop the power of Kek by stopping us asking for his blessing REEEEEEEEEE

Welp I'm a loki folky now

Three dubs in a thread with 60 replies and they're all in favor of Kek. Really makes me ponder

Oh ffs triples.
STOP. STOP FEEDING THE DEVIL.
Christ have mercy on you guys, blessings regardless. Though seriously, read Revelations and for your own sake and the sake of the world stop messing around with this stuff, I mean you guys unknowingly have even adopted numerology.

That's a load of scottish rite blavatsky bullshit.

Jews worshiped Molach
Molach is the enemy of baal
Jews are the enemy of pol
So it's all in order

Stop talking shit.

First of all, the Israelites are Jews. The Canaanites are an entirely different tribe. Baal Hadad, the Canaanite god of storms, is a different god to Baal Zebub, the god of Ekron, a Philistine city state.

Kek is an Egyptian god of darkness, the unknown and chaos and is almost certainly unrelated to Hadad or Baal Zebub.

Heil Kekler

the guy in the middle is putin. He's the last meme "deactivate the atoms" It's over.

Thanks for the informed reply. I'm sure you watched the links already with an open, yet healthily skeptical mind.

YHWH is the only true God of Sup Forums and he will punish us should we be unrepentant, in many ways Sup Forumsacks are a biblical 'nation' and I expect the almighty father may treat us as such should we continue to worship and go after false Gods. Repent and accept the Lord Christ Jesus Messiah Yeshua only begotten son of The Father as your Lord and Saviour immediately and please please I beg of you let the holy spirit into your life and enter on into you.

Any articles? I'm interested.

>agnostic: A person who believes that nothing a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

>Yet implies he knows a god is not real which goes against his beliefs.

>God damn you're retarded.

Sorry, KEK is the one true god.

Baal is Yw, aka Yahweh.

That's completely wrong. There were Greco-Roman temples to Baal and he was considered a ruling god like Jupiter.

>ctrl f moloch...straya poster
The trickster frog will use your desires to undo you. Moloch is Truth. Given unto His will, offer sacrifice, and receive blessings.

Baal is one of Sup Forumss many gods.

>sound causing fire

American education, folks.

NONSENSE! KEK IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.

TRUMP WILL WIN AND WW3 IS ON ITS WAY!

doubles for split worldline

It disgusts me how western civilization has convinced itself levantine monotheistic heresies are somehow part of our culture.

They're an aberration that have done us zero good.

literally kill yourself

>People are so new that they don't remember Baal being shilled on this board

K..

Heretic, you deny the meme magic of KEK.

For that crime, you will face execution on the day of the rope.

Look at how fucked the world is right now, and has been for a while. If YHWH was so good, would all this shit have happened with all the prayers and meme energy the Christians were sending him?

Who told you that Ba'al was bad? Was it the book that some jews wrote and got you to worship?

Sup Forums is being induced into satanism. Most people here are spiritually blind. Seek Jesus, we don't have much time.

blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2016/07/18/hillary-obama-a-two-headed-serpent-until-the-lord-comes-w-benjamin-faircloth

False gods are you seeing this shit.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Why oh why would you worship a demon when the God of War and Justice is also the Almighty God?

It's a shame, considering all the destroyed mosques.

I prefer Kek personally, but Baal is worthy of our respect and propagation as well.

Your pope is a cuck. Your religion a shit.

A shit!

I know all about Maxwell and the man he looks up too, Manly P. Hall. Ive read blavatsky's rewriting of history and pike's morals and dogma. I am a Christian and you moriah conquering wind types who follow false doctrine of luciferian theosophy are decievers.

>final jew boss is a spider

just like Doom?

>hit by thunder
Get back across the fence, Pedro. You're making us look bad.

Sup Forums is too great for merely one god to serve us.

IT'S TOO LATE NOW I'M INVINCIBLE

>mfw kek is a master of 4-d chess

muhfukkinsidesm8

PRAISE KEK.

>not wanting the free gift of eternal life

note the astounding lack of dubs in this thread/the only ones who have dubs are praising kek.

kek is god

kek is life