>It's an old man eating peanuts for 40 minutes episode

You're right.

>mom asks me what happened last season
>nothing happens so i don't even know what to say

>it's a episode without mike
Oh wait that's a shit episode

Just tell her Cuck died the end

she actually thought he died from that hit to the head lol

That would have been entertaining. Steve urkel tryna resurrect him or something to no avail.

I need two more episodes of kim trying to get into english punctuation. She's using the right Windows XP theme at least.

>it's a Mike doing something sloooooooooooooowly episode

there were three different endless montages of him preparing shit. I usually like the slow pace but jesus christ just get him and Gus together already

I feel like he's going to die at any point of old age. And that does not bode well, this is a fucking prequel

Can someone explain something for me? We saw mike take apart his car before he found the bug in the gas cap right? he gave the car away and went home and what his second car is also bugged?

Didn't quite get that one either. Why does he have two cars? For stealth? Was it ever shown?

They were pistachio's you nincompoop.

But, because of your trips, I'll admit that this season opener was a boring ass shitshow.

he re-assembled the car in 15 minutes and drove it back

Most enjoyable part of the episode. Actual operator kino. Showing in detail how much patience and persistance you need. Showing in detail how he realistically works on finding the people who bugged him. These are the moments I watch this shit for.

I don't give a shit they are the same

bet the fagwaffle who wrote this was thinking "I'll make this ancient dinosaur of a man munch at night so people can get some comfortable ASMR" and the next thing you know the fucker is going to be paid in pistachios, peanuts, fucking marshmallows (who gives a shit) to work with don gustavo

TURN THAT RECORDER OFF YOU FUCKING NIGGER!!!

>Operator kino

I read an interesting theory on here that Chuck is playing Ernesto so he'll tell Jimmy and fuck him over in the process.

>tfw you know the running time is almost up and you will probably have to wait another week to see if something happens
i like this show and all but the first episode really sucked in a week-to-week format

>its a nothing happens episode

Every single episode of this show

Oh shit, I didn't think of that. It would explain why Chuck looked so smug when Ernesto walked out of the room.

I'm just trying to figure out how Jimmy will fuck himself from knowing this.

the bigger question is: why should we care?
this is soap opera-tier drama nonsense

Mike's story is a bit silly, but at least it feels important and has real consequences

That'd be some Xanatos-tier chicanery, I don't think Ernesto and Jimmy are in cahoots against him and even if he did the fact that he dropped that bit about how it could potentially hurt his job definitely put a bit of fear in him.

Ernesto wouldn't really risk his job for Jimmy I think, if he's spoken about anything it's when Chuck's health seemed to be in actual danger.

Ernesto lied to Chuck (claimed he called Jimmie after the copyshop accident)
Chuck showed Ernesto he lied and has him by the balls now

Shit I forgot about that, but Ernesto had no knowledge of what Jimmy did though, he just didn't like how Chuck was treating Jimmy so badly.

Fuck.

Didnt Chuck accuse Jimmie right in front of Ernesto, which caused Ernesto to lie about the call?
Of course he would know at that point.

The show in the 3rd season named after a character YET TO APPEAR

But Ernesto wasn't complicit in the altering of the documents is what I mean, he just say Chuck going off on Jimmy and tried to get him to chillax.

>it's a Mike's schizophrenia plays up and he thinks his car is trying to kill him episode

the station wagon was a throw away car he planned to use for the assassination, but after he found a note in it he figured it was bugged and stripped it. both of his cars are bugged and the bugger also knew the yellow one was a single use so him dumping it must not have caused any alarm.

>real consequences
it's all fiction man, none of it has any consequence.

that would make sense because of the coincidence how the tape was prepared exactly at the jimmy talking numbers part

>it's a Vince discovered time-lapse shots season

Wasn't that obvious? I thought Chuck even had a Grinch-tier grin right after that scene.

nice trips

Yeah I thought it was obvious since Chuck told Hamlin he had a way to use that tape