How do I get into Paganism? I know God is real but the desert Gods aren't

How do I get into Paganism? I know God is real but the desert Gods aren't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Paganism
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile
archive.org/details/OnBeingAPagan
icelandmag.visir.is/article/heathens-against-hate-exclusive-interview-high-priest-icelandic-pagan-association
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy MYFAROG

How do you know that?

I spoke with him

How exactly is paganism a better alternative to christianity?

Its even more degenerate and barbarians believed it.

For one, 'Paganism' is a derogatory term.
For another, there are no real sources left for those ancient traditions.
Your best bet is making a brand new religion that takes inspiration from the old.

By the way, all 'Gods' are real, it's foolish to think of any as less 'real' than others as they live off of belief.

Because Christianity is cucked. It castrates the beast within man.
>don't sex
>don't kill
>spread the other cheek
>be nice to your enememes
God admires great characters. Bravery not piety. Strength not sacrament, compassion not ritual.

It's too late for white people to invent new religions. Nothing you invent today could possibly be taken seriously. Only established religions have enough credibility to be believable. European polytheism was wiped out; there is no reviving it. You just look LARPy.

Fucking snownigger "gods"

Nah that's not the one I talked to. What other religions are there?

i get what you mean, but you have things like mormonism, scientology, various cults.

i think more than anything, you need land.
get some followers by beating the pavement in cities and get the fallen types.
move them to your "compound," cut them off from the media and the rest of the world.
once you get them hooked, you use them like sleeper cells, sending them out into the world, recruiting more of the fallen type that you had gotten. repeat until you're international.

of course, i could be totally wrong about this. i'm just shooting from the hip. if anyone knows or thinks any different routes that might work, i'd love to hear your thoughts.

Scientology and Mormonism are both jokes.

Son!

I dont get the dont sex but.

>implying youre any moee brave for killing someone
>implying paganism isnt cucked
>implying not being le edgy memester is somehow cucked

You come off as real edgy, for being against christianity since it teaches to avoid conflict and to not kill people, as well as somehow thinking not doing those things makes you brave or better.

i'm not disagreeing, but they're recognized religions.
i feel like any religion that pops up in this day and age will be considered a joke.
those were just the most prominent examples i had off the cuff.

You're a fucking cancerous autistic neckbeard. Neck yourself and go to Valhalla.

read The Prose Edda

Then you will learn that the norse gods are basically woodnigger fairy tales for retards

The eddas are a bunch of BS (mostly) written by a christfag. There aren't many actual sauces for real life Norse paganism, how the old snow niggers practiced it.

>as well as somehow thinking not doing those things makes you brave or better
It does. And I'm talking about the soul. Christianity is a weak cult for weak cucks.
>If you endure your wife getting fucked by Jamal in this life yu get to play harp in the next
Fuck this. It is not truth and no upright man can claim it is

>le edgy meme
I'm looking for the truth. If that is edgy I don't want to be round

You know your god is Satan, race of snakes.
Jesus is the only one god. The truth, the way, the life.

Get out of my planet with that pathetic nordic mythology...

Jesus i swear to god this place right here is the belly of all degeneration and social illness of the web.

Y'all heretics, yall Devil worshippers.

You read
Some musts
>The eddas
>Hávamál
>ynglingatal and yndlingasaga, tells from when Óðinn and the other ása and vanic Gods walked on our home

The saga lit contains a lot of the mentality, also several rites are described in detail. The poems contains a lot of rewritings, or cross refrences if you will, to historical events, other poems or just rewritings. It means that you have to read them over and over to get the big picture, usually they are commented though, as to what they ref to and mean.
>Eigill Skallagrimson saga
>Heimskringla
>Laxdæla saga
>Njáls saga
>Gunlaug Serpenttongue's saga
>Eirik The Red's saga
>Leif The Happy's saga
I can go on forever, but once you get started, you will find the tons of other poems and sagas.

Start at hávamál, which is the speech of All father, with more like advices rather than commandments on many things in lyfu. It also contains secret Rune magic, but I ain't revealing that to no christians!

Here is a song with 6 connected stanzas in Hávamál
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg

Some from völuspá, well one being sung
www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM
a song that is very connected to this
youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4

The enormous world ash tree Yggdrasil, where the three norns sits and spins,weaves the "life web" of all children being born, and fix yer faith, that is how you die.

When you understand what the three is..
The first humans were called Ask(ash) and Embla...
The whole of humankind since the stem father of us all.

Why don't you be a good christian and spread your wife's cheeks for us and tell us how rayCISm is sin?
You know while the priest is fucking your kids

landnámssaga
eyjrbyggjasaga

forgot those

[citation needed]

Go take your anti-autism pill user, it seems like you've forgotten.

>How do I get into Paganism?
1. Collect Rare Pepes (not the ones that say "Do Not Copy" tho.
2. Seek doubles, pray for triples
3. Praise Kek.

Congratulations, you are now a Pagan.

This is exactly how all religions propagated themselves in the beginning.

Provided you have a few decades to spare and can avoid getting Waco'd this would be a fine blueprint for starting you own religion and it would be as legitimate as any other

The real paganism, reaching far into the stone age, was the bear cult.

>Would walk around clothed in all white, offer seeds for free to people of all kinds. Revered death, and loved dying a good death.
>Would appear weak and naive, almost being nice to the point of being taken advantage of. Would wait for someone to come and kill them, instead of taking the free gifts.
>Once attacked, would fight with no weapons, instead brutally beating their enemies to death with fists, biting their necks, even using the enemies' weapons against them.
>Every human has a spirit animal, bear is the highest. Should you die a virtuous death in combat you would remain a bear. The more you sold out your brothers or faith to save yourself, the more you downgraded.
>look up bear mythology, bear skulls found in perfect patterns in caves dating back almost 1.5million years.
>supposedly God is a bear God, the faceless man, the story of anyone could be God, so be nice. God was JC, who sacrificed himself to Satan to save the world.
Anyways gets a bit crazy when I go into this, worship the bear, you will be a God when He returns.

Please also read the sagas about Ragnar Lodbrok and his sons. That kikeshow pisses me off as hell, it's so damn typical of Jews to do this.

Something of the most insulting you could do to heathens was to lie about their "ettermæle" like this, for good or worse. Wars and bloodfeuds were lit started over such "nidviser".

The Lodbroksons appears over several sagas, ie Eigill Skallagrimson saga others too. It's what a bit fun with these sagas too, you read one and then eeeyhh thar be dat crazy goyim again too.

Thanks based german. How would you do it?

Sounds like you were deceived. I wonder what religion talks about a "Great Deceiver" and a "father of lies"...

You were duped you gullible Kraut

Usually pagan supporters argue that Christianity is sheep religion that's pro multiculturism and antiviolence and that it cucks and limits the Europeans while the old pagan religions were about freedom, strength and self reliance.

Also Jesus was a Jew so depending on the person, especially relevant on Sup Forums. some people think Christianity is Jewish conspiracy to cuck the whites into obedience.

>I know God is real but the desert Gods aren't
When we say God we mean the Abrahamic God by default in the western world. and if you believe in god that means you don't believe in paganism or other gods.
So your sentence makes no sense

All desert god worshipers do this shit. You can tell a god is fake when people insist on calling dibs on the fucking word.

Then go fuck Odin, Baal or Zues if you love them so much

At least those aren't named after a Jew.

Jesus was not a Jew.

>fags are literally becoming paganists because every other religion hate them
>christianity is cucked

Deify your nation.

>Be 150,000 BC
>Get done worshiping Bear in morning.
>Walk land and offer free seeds.
>Men come to kill me and take all seeds.
>But seeds gift from Bear to all.
>Bite many necks that day.
> Go to stream I know to was off all blood.
>See Bear drinking too.
>WHAT COINCIDENCE!
>Get mauled to death by Bear.
>I am truly chosen.

Why don't you post the citation? Could it be that it's from a book written by a Jew that also talks about how faggy Jesus and co. were?

Scientology

>some people think Christianity is Jewish conspiracy to cuck the whites into obedience.
So the alt-right kind of just forgets about the 1000 or so years of pogroms and Christians calling jews Christkillers.

>>Christianity is cucked
Be germany getting cucked by muslims.

>i don't want eternal life
>i want to worship trees, fallen angels and demons pretending to be '''gods'''

Lol.

Bears are pretty friendly pal. Many bears are tamed and trained, plus bear don't really attack people unless provoked, starving, or you are just a lesser spirit animal. I live pretty up north Canada and constantly come in contact with Black bears, even a mother with her cubs will come chill with me near my campfire, I also feed them, pet them, and have encountered a grizzly too. He walked up, took a good whiff, I pet him after not breaking eye contact. They are just big dogs, show no fear and nothing happens, run like a pussy and die. But its all about your internal animal bro.

God's not real.

Read the Younger and Elder Eddas.

The Eddas.

Thanks but I wont be taking morality lessons from a fucking greek boy fucker

I hear Iceland has re instituted the old Viking Faith. There's a temple and everything.

It's really only because of Iceland we know anything about the old religion.

>w-we called them mean names! that'll show them! that somehow takes away their influence over the western hegemony and thus the entire world via proxy
>let's ignore that wherever Christianity spread, the Jews followed
>let's ignore that it was devout Christian nations that fought against the last best chance we had to remove Jews from our societies and put them into a containment country

>>>Christianity is cucked
Hans-Abdul actually has a point here, christianity really cucked us in the lit sense. They ie forbid us to use drums, as rie/warcries were important, and drums was used..

That whole shit was made by kikes in rome that had been beaten over and over, to take over europe. Just like the EU kikes is trying with it's religion of "tolerance".

Same fucking shit

Greenlanders did it a couple of times en masse, it can be done, we will make ásatrú great again
>Fuck you traitor gov
>This be a niðstöng btw, a very powerful spell

God is real, God has no religion. Remove religions, add spirituality, and The Spirit, you will find God. Plus you could be serving God without believing in Him and get to heaven. You could be praying to God, yet disgracing the Spirit, and go to Hell.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Paganism

Prove me that god is real, you can't.

I know you watch over me
Father of all the past
And all that will ever be
You are the the first and the last

The watcher of all that lives
The guardian of all that dies
The one eyed god way up high
Who rules the world and the sky

Take me to walhall when I die Oden
That I may die for you again at the Ragnarok
Cleanse me of what is weak and impure
Oh great one eyed father

Hail Oden
Hail Thor
HAil Freya
Hail victory

>called them mean names
And murdered and expelled and forcibly converted them by the thousands for several centuries. Antisemitism in the west is explicitly Christian in its origins. Read a book instead of Sup Forums memes.

They are as real as kek. Look how we fed that thing.

I think we empower the gods we worship.

Fuck any religion faggot

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile

PAGAN GODS ARE JUST OUT ANCESTORS WITH STORIES FROM BEFORE WRITING

HONOURING YOUR ANCESTORS IS PAGAN

STUPID CHRISTIANITY IS JUST JEW OFFSHOOT

This, these inferiors can't prove that there's a god.

The theory of Everything, proposed by Einstein, that with religion and science actually go hand in hand.
The theory of shared consciousness, since most people believe in God, it must be true.

I also don't believe in the general concept of God.
God, the Spirit, biological plants which have a consciousness far above ours. Plants communicate beyond what we can imagine, including seeing into the future and not. DMT, Weed, Shrooms, etc, are just part of the Spirit. Combine them to figure it out
>God, the Father, the first human to discover the Spirit. Why else is the discovery of fire so important to humans? To smoke plants and increase our brain chemistry.
>Evolution, is when an animal consumes plants and they grow together. Study Darwin to figure out what he meant by it, and not just reading his quotes.
>Da Vinci seeing the future in his 'secret' cave, where he would trip out on many different plants. He could only see from his own perspective, so he could only draw things he saw from the future.

archive.org/details/OnBeingAPagan

Have fun.

Hail Odin, sael Odin
HaIL Odin, sael Odin

>and forcibly converted them by the thousands for several centuries

There you go. Christianity is the grass in which the Jew hides. Straight out of the horse's mouth.

Splashing some water onto their hooknoses doesn't undo them being Jews.

>Antisemitism in the west is explicitly Christian in its origins.
One word: Tiberius.

But let's assume that you're right: look at how ineffective Christian antisemitism has been. Why do you want us to side with losers who didn't accomplish the goal of removing these rats?

This is very true. The iceniggers are the keepers of the lore. Christianed before the mainland, so they had access to paper n shit while we were still heaten. Sven was also heaten til the 1200ds I think

Several heroes saw that christianity, just like isis and aq, were destroying any trace of the old cultures, religions and history... And in started writing it down. Some of the authors we do not know. Ari the priest who was raised by a very wise man, that lived when Harald Hardråde lived, wrote islendingabok, which snorri continued on and made Heimskringla. Also the eddas etc

The church would like lit ban you for shit like that, hence many anonymous peeps, though we think some of them is pic related Snorri.

>Funny fact
>In old times, not so much no I guess
>there were 2 books in every household
>heimskringla and the bible
books used to be expensive

even this goyim gets in fights ofc
at his home
>fight off some people
>get shot with arrow near the heart
>goes over and writes his final words
"I see I have lived a good life, as there fat around my heartroot"
>kek, this part of the mentality, you must understand that also a lot of it stuck, you don't shred it over night. Some of this shit is very valid to this very day. It's comical that with all these years of "isolation", iceniggers and mountainapes are the same in so many of these ways. Same guaranteed with sheepniggers too, I don't know any and haven't been there yet.

Varg Vikernes has a youtube channel called ThuleanPerspective. I suggest you go there to learn more

Go to Church and pray

Haha, look out niggers and mudslimes.
This four eyed, skinnyfat nerd is out to cleanse the land of shitskins.

>tfw don't want to believe in spirit animals since it sounds retarded
>tfw dogs are exceptionally nice and obedient to me even wild dogs in packs without owners have never attacked me or been aggressive toward me

Fucking hell I don't even like dogs. This is the worst superpower ever.

So here's how you do it
>1. find a rope
>2. hang yourself
>3. you go to valhalla

That's a literal jew

Listen to a lot of Burzum, Falkanbach, Bathory and Amon Amarth. Then boom, you are pagan as fuk.

> desert gods aren't real but tundra gods are

I don't think you understand what gods were to ancients. There were no such things as desert gods or snownigger gods. The same priests spread the same stories like memes to various nations. It is suspected Phoenicians had some influence since they traded so much with other tribes. Since transportation and telecommunication was primitive, it would be years before your pantheon received an update. In the meantime local priests made some fan fiction. The real gods were of an advanced civilization and lived on this earth in an age separated from ours. Often their characters were associated with celestial phenomena. When "Zeus" is shooting lighting bolts around, and destroying entire planets, it's more likely that it is talking about electrical storms caused by the planet Jupiter (which is the Roman version of Zeus.)

Varg appears to actually be a real heathen. I haven't noted anything about him in years and found him before x-mass or so.

and behold, the man has learned the old tongue, and I know exactly why, to get to ALL the raw material. This guy has read *a lot*.

Would actually be really interesting to talk with him.

I am not implying that everything he says is well sane lol, but he's not a stupid goyim, this takes wits.

Seen several write it, but I'm sure he is even actually bloting. That is a blood ritual, slaughtering an animal, draining it's blood in to these bowls called lautboller. Then paint the god figures with blodd, squirt on the people attending with this uhm "brush".. then paint the hof or barn red. I'm a bit tired but it's described in detail in at least on saga.

I think this is why we have exclusive red barns even today, just a theory though kek, no basis for this claim.

I agree that science might not explain everything and it is easy to fill these gaps with god and spirituality.

About the shared consciousness, most of the people who believe in god are either muslims or christians, you said that you don't believe in general concept of god which i assume you meant both of the religions mentioned above? How can you then lay your trust that there must be a god when most of the people who believe in god don't believe in the same concept of the god than you do?

Is there a scientific proof that plants can see into the future and have a consciousness far above ours? As far as i know, some plants are able to see, smell, hear and taste. We can do all of these things too and alot more.

If Da Vinci saw into the future, what he exactly did saw them?

The Icelandic pagans are liberal though. I wouldn't buy into it. The head priest says he condemns all racism and nationalism. He did say that foreign pagans condemned their group for not being nationalist though.

icelandmag.visir.is/article/heathens-against-hate-exclusive-interview-high-priest-icelandic-pagan-association

nah, you end up in niflhel, and you don't want to go there, trust me, it's the worst of all the 9 homes.

It's only ok for ie women who are trapped in, and know enslavement and rape is coming, they did this, and it's ok. That is when ie typically the army was away and the shifty vends came like shitskins and attacked women and children and old men....

>If you hang others, they become servants in Valhall this is true
>If you kill your self cuz muh feels, you go to niflhel
>If you get killed by a weapon you go to valhall
>If you drown you go to Ran and Ægir
>If you just die you go to Hel's home
but now I must into sleeping and dreaming of killings of whales and swedes
>FBI Took away my blue hammer in my flag

>God
Stop this. There are multiple Gods.

This is exactly the reason why i find it hard to believe in god.

The closest religion to nordicism is, ironically, christianity.

Christianity adopted aspects of european nordic culture to distance itself from judaism. Passover was replaced with easter, hannukah was replaced with christmas, temples became churches, etc. It was minor at first, but when nordic europe became the dominant cultural center after the fall of roman empire our culture became far more prominant.

Best bet is to just celebrate the 4 solstice celebrations , christmas, easter, midsummer, and halloween. Best to celebrate them on the christian dates, they're close enough to the actual solstice dates, but if you want to be a hipster douche you can celebrate exactly on the solstice dates.

Then you're an idiot. I doubt you can believe in anything, much less the multitude of gods that YHWH begged people to not pay attention to.

You do realize that most pagans do not take the gods literally. It is a cultural practice more so than a religious one.

The concept is all that counts. I believe every religion is made after God comes, God Himself doesn't create the religion. Nor does God have any religion. I also believe every story in each book, but to a degree. For example: Noah and the Arc. I believe Noah lived on Antarctica, and God the Spirit warned him of the incoming Ice Age. The mistranslation was God flooded the entire earth. It was not God flooding the earth, instead the Spirit warned Noah. Noah also didn't save all the animals and plants across the world, just those closest to him.
I believe, God, the Father, was Zeus, Odin, Ra, etc etc. He is reincarnated many many times, including stories we do not associate with Him.
I refer to Him as, Father Time. And His wife, is Mother Earth. Both are humans, both live and die, and both are born again.
I do associate God with animals and plants though, those who are ready to leave this plane of existence become a plant themselves after death, most do this the wrong way though. If you consume datura seeds, you will experience the same thing as everyone else, you will experience the life of a bitter old lady for a day or two, walking around thinking you are smoking cigarettes.
Da Vinci saw parts of his life in the future. When he drew things, he didn't know the interior design of the machines, like the helicopters or scuba gear, he just saw the exterior, and that is what he drew.

God, the Spirit, is many.
God, the Father, is one.

Yeah yeah, I know. Like how most Shintoists in Japan don't take it literally but as an extension of their culture.

Fuck off with your Abrahamic garbage.

Lol read it all newfag. Don't just read the first few lines.

You sound like a brain-dead stoner. You're bordering on "WE WUZ KANGZ"-tier religion.

I read all of it, you stupid leaf.

There is no need to be rude. Christians today are no more to blame for the pagan massacres than modern American whites are to blame for the enslavement of blacks.

I have Christian family members, I do not hate them nor seek to convert them. Paganism is only for those who reach out on their own.

I said that i don't believe in god, there's no proof that there's a god. Only proofs that there's no god and one of them is that there are multiple "gods", might wanna elaborate what makes me an idiot then?

>posting in a God thread.
>posting replies linking God to science, biology, and linking all religions together.
>posting coherent answers and replies
shit, I should be posting like you guys, adding great value to this discussion.

>icelandmag.visir.is/article/heathens-against-hate-exclusive-interview-high-priest-icelandic-pagan-association
They actually revived a dead religion just to kill it again.

Don't you have a yoga class to attend or something?

Just find some people locally who practice. I joined a local group of Anglo-Saxon neo-pagans and it's great. As long as you're not afraid of blood you'll be fine.

Gods were literal men and women of a superior race before the cataclysmic fall from the golden age. They had literally prolonged lifespans (why humans can't believe this but can believe in modern technological immortality stumps me) and great technological power. Some were said to be blond and bearded and some were said to be non-human. In order to record the events of the cataclysm, they embodied the celestial events using gods in fable and metaphor. That is they way their thunderstruck minds could handle the actual events. Besides, to them planets just looked like shining wanderers, so it was easy to imagine them as superhuman gods with glowing presences.

Are they all obese