Mike Pence VP

does anyone remember 3 days ago when Sup Forums refused to defend this

NO SHUT THE FUCK UP NO THAT NEVER HAPPENED NO SHILL SHILL SHILL RRREEEEEEEEE

>it's not a pro trump thread

MODS??? DELETE THIS

WTF R U DOIN

After Bernie endorsed Hillary, I jumped on the Trump train. After Trump picked Pence, I jumped off the Trump train. Looking for the next train to jump on, preferably an anti-TPP train that doesn't bring up pointless issues like overturning gay marriage.

Same actually. Literally same. I'm not a treehugger, but I'm looking into Jill Stein now.

CAN'T FENCE THE PENCE YOU FAGGOT

Fuck it, why not vote from the rooftops?

This isn't Reddit u britfag

I'm not going to attack you guys, but why? The VP barely has any power. I don't know why Trump chose Pence and I don't like it, but overall it's not a big deal. Trump is still Trump. He may be trying to calm the party and everybody else down with some chill guy. I don't know but I'm not going to make a little issue into something big.

You've probably never voted before if you ever change your mind based off VP.

>mommy what is a "joke"
Then why are you still here?

Because the RNC and other companies have control over the VPOTUS and therefore the POTUS as well.

Voting for him is useless now unless you have some sort of emotional attachment to him.

You've probably never voted ever considering you're a fucking Mexican

I guess because it makes me think his pandering to the bible thumpers is something he might actually give time and energy too, and not just talk to get them to vote for him. Economy, drug decriminalization, and healthcare are the most important things for me policy wise, and those wedge issues aren't going anywhere. I don't want another 4 years of wasted time.

what if trump is assassinated or impeached? would you accept a pence presidency?

>anti-TPP train that doesn't bring up pointless issues like overturning gay marriage.
Jill Stein

I will not defend this, and I'm a little mad at Trump. I can somewhat forgive it because I know he didn't want this a was pressured, but some respect was lost for him not standing up to that pressure and saying no.

But that aside, his VP pick will not change my support, and anyone that decides not to vote for him now is an idiot. The VP has little power, their biggest job is to break a tie in the Senate, which rarely happens and is even rarer for it to be a major issue.

>drug decriminalization
>implying trump ever supported that degeneracy

he did in the early 90s

I disagree. The RNC doesn't control Trump. No one does. And you're making assumptions you don't know.

Trump isn't gonna stall and the economy. I think he's for marijuana decriminalization, I can't remember. He's been talking about health care reform too. And the bible thumpers are an important demographic if you're a Republican. You can't perfection put of any candidate, but Trump is pretty good.

I guess I would have to. It would possibly suck, but he'd be president.

His pick seems like a very safe choice for the Republican party. It might attract people whom trump pushed away with his non-conservative positions.

The only people opposing Pence are CTR fear op agents.

does anyone remember 1 year ago when Sup Forums refused to defend this

>Trump? The orange oompa loompa TV guy? He's a fucking joke

>The RNC doesn't control trump
They do. The national convention was going to not go with him unless they got one of their guys as a runningmate.

The god emperor has fallen.

I can confirm this. My grandmother is an religious right conservative and was a part of #nevertrump, but this won her over to atleast for for Donald. I don't like pence, but I think it ensures that all republicans will vote for him.

Trump has pretty much all the independent support he's going to get and he is only going to win if the base of the Republican Party comes out for him and I think Pense insures that.

Back to your containment board, fiend

Sup Forums is a fair-weather bigot.

you're an idiot

has noone drawn the connection? mike pence is actually robert duvall

Picking pence outed Trump as a globalist.

And if you mention this in Trump General, they get triggered hard and call you a shill.

I mean I'll still vote for Trump because he's the God Emperor, but I'm not as excited as I was.

You are clearly triggered by facts
Sounds like the left

Pence doesn't seem all that bad tbqh. This doesn't make Trump a globalist.

Just be thankful he didn't go with Gingrich.

well in any case it's irrelevant if he didn't in so much time
the guy I replied implied legalization was on the table and it suddenly vanished due to his VP choice

I still do. He's a retard establishment shill

>Picking pence outed Trump as a globalist.
Why do people keep saying this?

Pence came out as anti tpp, and supported the ban on muslims

>ITT: people unironically shilling against Mike "putting the A in NRA" Pence
this tbqh familia

>three Pence concern trolls pop up at the same time

HMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

What's unironic about it

>Joke's on you, I was just pretending to be retarded
m'kay

Yeah, he just suddenly reversed all of his positions the moment Trump pegged him. Imagine that.

I'm sure he's 100% sincere about these brand new convictions he's never showed before.

>implying that Trump hasn't acquired new convictions to run for office

Back in 2012, Trump criticized Romney for being too harsh against illegal immigrants. Spare me this ideological purity BS.

So I take it you trust that Clinton is against globalism and the TPP too right? After all, she very recently reversed her position on it!

>Hillary is a known lying kike, I don't know that whatshisnigger isn't telling the truth through exposure to the god emperor.

I literally don't care who Trump's VP is and I've never cared who's any president's VP ever was.

Independent voter here, I don't give a shit about Pence since it looks like he's there to unify cuckservative base support given the GoP had some stupid fuckheadery issues where they wanted Shillary to win since they didn't get their "favorites" like Low Energy Jeb and Robot Lubio.

Still voting for Trump and the VP is really an accessory for the President.

Yes. Berniebot here, I jumped on the Trump train back when it was clear Bernie was gonna lose after California. I'm back off the train now because it's clear that Trump, like Bernie, has sold the fuck out.

I'm voting Gary Johnson. He's crazy, but at least he's not in line with the globalist neocon/neoliberals.