THIS IS THE BATON ROUGE GUY --

THIS IS THE BATON ROUGE GUY --

youtube.com/watch?v=CEIg4jc6Bqc

-- NOT A DRILL

>He dindu nuffin

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/17/baton_rouge_cop-killers_youtube_account_i_was_a_nation_of_islam_member_dont_affiliate_me_with_anything.html
dailycaller.com/2016/07/17/baton-rouge-shooter-gavin-eugene-long-was-nation-of-islam-member-railed-against-crackers-on-youtube-channel-video/
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/07/17/baton-rouge-gunman-marine/
twitter.com/ConvosWithCosmo/status/730148167124013056
youtube.com/watch?v=6UbfIAMhv4E
youtube.com/channel/UCV3kJdRXOJcbkKvRiRKfXkA/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proof --

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/17/baton_rouge_cop-killers_youtube_account_i_was_a_nation_of_islam_member_dont_affiliate_me_with_anything.html

dailycaller.com/2016/07/17/baton-rouge-shooter-gavin-eugene-long-was-nation-of-islam-member-railed-against-crackers-on-youtube-channel-video/

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/07/17/baton-rouge-gunman-marine/

Don't affiliate me with nothin but the color of my skin

>melanated people

>he's wearing an egyptian ankh

KEK
WILLS
IT

Hisphone number
1 816 2065444

can an amerifat get his details? Im in UK so whitepages site is blocked for me.

WE

A L P H A
L
P
H
A

WUZ

This is literally the start of a race war in America.

So the nigger was a turbo nigger. What color is surprised again?

Well. No surprises there.

0bama encourages this blm shit. He has blood on his hands.

DINDU NUFFINS MANE

KANGZ

just logged in on Sup Forums after a 3 days break, can someone spoonfeed me the happening?

He's actually a respectable black nationalist who cares about black communities and women having natural hair

God damn.

These are the dudes we need to work with to create a separate black state

any vids of his deeds while a shootin?

Which one? There's been heaps of happenings.

At 0840 local time Sunday a man was seen hanging around a strip mall with a rifle.

First cop on scene- down
Second cop- also shot
Within 7 minutes, 6 cops shot, 3 fatally.

Gunman killed.

Hours pass before Coulter's law comes in to play. Shooter was black.

0bama makes speech. For first time ever doesn't mention gun control. And of course as victims where cops he doesnt cry. Does lay media on blame, for 'creating divisions'. Hypocrite.

N SHYT

His logo looks like devil horns.

Have CNN lightened up his face yet?

looks like two dicks touching

>W(h)olistic

What did he mean by this?

he wasnt sure which spelling was correct and neither were any if the editors at dindu publications

>adorned in all TMT shit
>"dont associate me with nothin'!"

niggers are basically women when it comes to brand name shit.

What a faggot pussy

this guy gave up his life just to kill three cops?

something doesn't seem right here

I like how he calls himself an alpha male.

shouldn't it be (w)holistic?

>He's actually a respectable black
Go fuck yourself.

twitter.com/ConvosWithCosmo/status/730148167124013056

WE

what a cringe-machine

>literally a nation of Islam member

>not a drill

no its a fucking shitpost

wow its nothing but someone playing with their a/v equip
>b-but this guy shot a gun and he's black

he played with his guns just like the pigs do
the pigs showed him how its done
he was just following their example

gunrangesareforpussies.jpg

So he was just a Youtuber who went crazy one day and decided to put BLM from theory into practice?

KOONZ

stop scaring the white people...act like a dumb nigger so that whitey can feel good about itself

number of mass shootings committed by KKK/white nationalists in 2016: 0

Number of mass shootings committed by NOI/black nationalists in 2016: 2 and climbing

why do you keep pics of dicks on your pc?

No way this guy is the shooter.

youtube.com/watch?v=6UbfIAMhv4E

People are going to start with the usual Sup Forums bullshit about trips to Africa and videos of police brutality and any other shit the Daily Caller has scraped up.

I've watched his two most recent vids and IMHFO no way is this guy a pre-meditated shooter. Go through all the bullshit you want but from the sound of his voice on videos he's just some middle class black guy in Heuston, slightly geeky, and frankly, possibly borderline autist. I don't hear the sound of someone ready to snap in any of these videos, or the sound of someone losing it over the recent shooting videos. There just isn't the emotion, or tension there.

Call me a faggot if you want. I don't hear it. Maybe this guy snapped over something else, but I doubt it.

Daily Caller got it wrong, or else this guy was unlucky enough to be open carrying while an actual shooting was going on.

>That Paddy denial.

>potato nigger standing up for his fellow kin

He's a former marine. Probably crazier than he looks

From his book:

> Melanin is one of the key elements responsible for manufacturing and sustaining all life forms, and it keeps Black and Brown-skinned people in constant contact with the natural energies of the Universe.

Is it time we ban blacks from the military?

How did he get through the military and come out thinking like this?

> Melanin is one of the key elements responsible for manufacturing and sustaining all life forms, and it keeps Black and Brown-skinned people in constant contact with the natural energies of the Universe.

Yes, blacks on the higher end of their IQ spectrum (95-105) tend to exhibit traits of mental illness, just like whites do on the higher end of their spectrum. But... this guy seemed stupid and mentally ill.

His writing is poor, his content is poor, and he is completely delusional.

Fine don't watch the videos.

The guy mentions that he's from Heuston or whatever and he never mentions he was in the Marines from what I've heard so far. The news stories so far say the shooter was from Missouri.

But OK obviously I'm barking up the wrong tree and fact checking anything is pointless. It is in no way interesting that the attitude and demeanour of the person in the videos does not fit the profile of a premeditated cop killer. Back to Sandy Hook videos I guess.

> But... this guy seemed stupid and mentally ill.
I know crazy. This guy comes off as a eager marketer/bullshitter/fedora tipper, but not crazy. Eyes, voice, it's not there.

Screencap this post. If I'm wrong I'll come back in a week and admit it. But I'm pretty sure this guy isn't the shooter.

t. whatever

Check his latest tweet. "I don't need my physical body" or some shit. And on his youtube channel there's a video saying people shouldn't associate him with anyone when he carries out what he had planned.

Someone got his books off Amazon and was making a pdf out of them. Where is that user. Has he delivered?

Any other goldmines from this shooter?

Seems like this guys life was one big sperg-out

why are people making this a race thing ,when he shot a nigger

>I'm for justice
>My heat is pure
>Kills random cops, not even ones that were guilty of the "crimes" that pushed him to take action

That's actually a pretty nice looking cover.

Here are all three of his books as PDF.

>Melanin is Dark matter etc

Yes. The Daily Caller story mentioned all that shit, but the actual video list says that's from a week ago and he's made video since then.

This is almost my first time digging info this fresh on a happening and I am surprised at how little people are actually doing. The videos are right there. This isn't some download a zip file and enter a password job.

youtube.com/channel/UCV3kJdRXOJcbkKvRiRKfXkA/videos

At least some people are looking to the books, but ffs really.

While many military people are heroes at the same time it isn't a School of Athens.

His book profile he wrote states he was a Marine. Just because you are a melaninless nigger, you don't need to emulate the iq level of one.