Was it kino?

was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1RmvTmx7dI&index=25&list=LLr5cMLuWoa1MpkIpI8Rm1lA
youtube.com/watch?v=-cH2wxpywUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kino Fuentes on the right, sure.

If "kino" is a synonym for "literal human shit" then yeah, sure.

fuck of Mentalist

The irony is that in the show Shawn loves the Mentalist

Yes

The show was pretty good and a lot of the jokes are so fast you can barely catch them on a single watch.

>was it kino?
Eh, maybe not, but it's certainly enjoyable

It went on for way too long, but yeah shit was tight.

HURR DURR KINO AM I RIGHT KINO MUH KINO SO KINO EPIC MINO MUH KINO I'M A KINO FAGGOT SO KINO MUH KINO MEME DURRRRRR KINO KINO KINO KINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never got to finish it because they took it off Netflix as I was watching. Well, I watched the very end of it with my sister on the last night it was available, but I skipped like the last three seasons besides that. It's probably one of my favorite shows regardless of that but I can see how it would get boring

I dropped it somewhere around season 6 I think. One issue I remember having was that after Sean and the girl (Maggie?) got together the dynamic was hurt. Sean & Gus' playful antagonism with the police was finally killed off completely and the Will-they-or-won't-they had grown more and more central to the show but they hadn't thought out what to do afterwards.

If I had known it was on Netflix I probably would've caught a few episodes.

Getting real damn sick of people posting this every time someone says kino

Fuck you shit poster. Stop ruining threads.

The show would have been perfect if it only went on for 4 or so seasons. The problem lies exactly where you said. Part of what made the show great was one, Sean and Gus being a useful thorn in the side of the cops that they reluctantly let help and two, Juliet slowly letting her guard down around Sean over the course of the show.

The last few seasons just felt like a chore. They still had great jokes and the chemistry between Sean and Gus was just as great as ever, it just felt like a plodding sitcom with no real tension seeing as Sean had gotten everything by then and had nothing really to strive for. My issue is that the series finale is actually really great, but was put at the end of a terrible season.

> sean got laid with his crush, so now he basically has everything

why are permavirgins allowed to rate stuff?

I really loved the last episode. It was the perfect ending to the show. I wonder how they could have pulled off the overall story arc better. It's not that hard for them to come up with mysteries to solve and jokes to make, but the reason for them is hard to maintain.

Yes, it's the greatest comedy-crime show.
>c'mon son

What was his name again, Sup Forums?

Loved psych.

Season 1 to 4 were great
season 5 and 6 suffered from flanderization but it was still fun cause of all the homages.

Burton "the Jackal" Guster

Brutal Gasser.

heard about pluto? that's messed up, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=X1RmvTmx7dI&index=25&list=LLr5cMLuWoa1MpkIpI8Rm1lA

Gee Buttersnaps

Doughnut Holschtein

Magic Head; Chocolate Columbo

They milked it for too long because I think they knew they had nothing in the pipeline and that Burn Notice and White Collar were both ending. Psych should have been two seasons shorter.

I think it really hurt the lasting reputation of the show because I think everyone agrees that the last two seasons were a real drag. The show was already super formulaic to begin with, so it really gets watered down a lot by having a lot of shitty episodes.

Bud

>tfw we never got a Monk / Psych crossover episode

At least we got a terrible musical episode!

It was comfy.

>That Twin Peaks tribute
Fucking awesome.

MC Clapyohandz

>they kill off one of the best characters in the most retarded way imaginable

I honestly don't know what any of them were thinking during that whole embarrassment.

Absolutely

youtube.com/watch?v=-cH2wxpywUA

It would have been so fucking good.

first three seasons were great- especially season one. afterwords they got fat, changed the color grading, and it got really bad

Dr. *clicking sounds*

God bless you Republic of Congo. I wonder how long that takes to learn

And everyone else is getting sick of people saying nothing but kino. You're ruining the whole board. Have something to actually say or shut the fuck up.

*Gus claps his hands*
I loved it when he actually played along.

Most annoying intro of all time.

>I KNOW YOU KNOW AND BLAB A DAB A DAB DAB

Fucking shit is insufferable. Show is okay though.

>show's creator is in a literally who band
>have to put up with their shitty "music" to watch the show
>they get a fucking musical episode where said creator pretends he can make real songs

Has that guy done anything since this show? With an ego like that I can't imagine he'd get very far. Any producer would take one look at his faggot "band" and blacklist him.

It was very rare that he didn't, generally it'd be because Shawn hadn't quite ruined his day yet.

Tan.

Fellatio Del Toro

I have watched the whole thing at 3 times. Although most likely more because I use to watch reruns of it all the time back when I had actual tv service.

Shit is my favorite show.

Kino for 80's membering

>Dual Spires episode was fun as fuck even if you never saw Twin Peaks
>Paul Atreides couldn't make it
>no return episode where he'd appear

Goddammit.

I thought the extremely corny intro was part of the charm. It makes me smile whenever I hear it

>I think they knew they had nothing in the pipeline and that Burn Notice and White Collar were both ending

So does USA even have any good shows anymore? I know suits is still on but I always thought that felt like a bad rip off of the white collar formula.

>I know suits is still on

That stopped being entertaining years ago.

Please don't breed.

That was one of my favorite running gags. I liked when Shawn went missing and Gus was looking through his computer, and his recent search history was "The Mentalist spoilers".
Top-tier episode. That stretch in late season 2 was great. That telenovela episode, the retirement home episode, so good.
>gets mad about shitty theme song for a procedural crime comedy
>tells others they shouldn't breed
I think you're the one that should be sterilized.

The only thing I thought was interesting about it was that it meant they could change the theme song whenever they wanted to, which they did to fit the theme of certain episodes. It wouldn't have been that bad if it was just instrumental, by the lyrics were just so stupid.

The guy is an egomaniac though. Using your shitty band to do the song is just such a lame move, and the musical episode really tainted the entire series. Then he would go around and perform the song at like Comic Con and stuff. As if that's what people came to see.

>posting on Sup Forums
>breeding

pick one

*Slams file on desk*
That's bullshit and you know it!
*Drive across town*
Fix it!
*Drive back*
I'm le Donna xD
*Credits roll*
Repeat forever.

God I hate that show.