How do you beat the flash?

be realistic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt2CJfoZ4UE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shoot him. done.

No one can. He is secretly the most OP superhero of them all. Superman would get fucked by him effortlessly.

tell him his dad's going to die in prison

By fucking off back to

>be realistic
>about beating a comic book character whose power level changes with each writer

An alien gem falls from the sky and hits me in the head but it's infused with reality warping power which I use to take flashes power away then I knock him out.

Put him on an American burger diet and in 3 months he willl be too fat to get off his couch

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

he would be able to read every book ever created. how is he not the smartest man in the world as well as the fastest?

banana peel

it's fucking retarded, you can't beat a character who's been written by an idiot.
>hurr my character can stand a gorillion newtons, fly at a billion kilometers by second, and he can shrink to half the size of a quark and grow to the size of the biggest red sun humanity has seen so far

have him slip and fall on a banana peel

Put a bunch of bombs in a room then stand with a sword pointing backwards

Works every time

Blocking his path

Because reading is for nerds

Someone beat you to the joke you fucking idiot. Fucking moron. Next time refresh the page before you make an obvious joke so you don't look like a fucking fool. I hate you so goddamn much.

The Flash sounds cool when you describe him like this. But in the actual fights, he isn't impressive at all. He just runs around his opponent doing highspeed punches that do no damage only to get knocked out by a backhand.

Throwing him out of a plane

t. Chad Thundercock

what the fuck do you expect him to do?

He has exactly one attosecond to notice that I teleported behind him, unsheathed katana's katana, stabbed him in the back, and said ''heh, nothing personnel, kid''
He's fucking dead

I dont give a fuck nigger

Wouldnt you slowly go insane by percieving everything so slow?

>stop time
>shove katana up his ass

Glue traps weighed down with lead weights.

How does Flash even function in the world without going insane?

Someone saying hello to him would feel like watching continents move.

it's actually easy, the problem is comic book characters always find new bullshit powers when the situation calls for it. In theory you just have to deal him a blow before he realizes that he is being attacked. He's in a building, you pour cement all over the building to seal every opening. Another way would be to poison something he ingests

Just pointing out that he's nowhere near as OP as people think he is.

Try not being so mad as fuck next time you get BTFO :^)

Lightly tapping someone at 99% of lightspeed would hit harder than a thermonuclear bomb

>lowest amount of time is 12 attoseconds

What? Time is abstract, just call it one attosecond, fuck.

>He's in a building, you pour cement all over the building to seal every opening.

He can run through walls

>Another way would be to poison something he ingests

Accelerated immune system, he'll metabolize it.

>be realistic

Here's some realism for you: get this fucking garbage off Sup Forums. There is a board for ridiculous comic book trash like this, POST IT THERE

Speedsters can move in Hiro's time stop

Franklin Richards erases him out of existence.

Send him to outer space

gravity/nofriction/nospeed.

>somehow still gets hit by a monkey because WOW BEING A GENIUS MAKES IT SO YOU CAN HIT SOMETHING THAT FAST!!

Time shorter than that has no meaning.

I know gorillas are apes but monkeys sound better

it's really the problem with american heroes though. Instead of using their brains to make interesting situations and how those heroes would react to them, they just make their power even more bullshit than they already are. The other aspect of it is that every heroes has his villain that just happens to have similar powers

This happened but it was actually a simulation created by an outdated alien doomsday weapon and he pretty much blasted through 16 walls getting out

and I know what youre thinking!

>he's slower on the show so he can still get hit!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt2CJfoZ4UE

yeah because this feat of strength is sure super slow to do

Be a new lame villain who gets to capture him in the first part of the story.

Hiro sucks ass then

Wouldn't work.
His metabolism is so fast that he has to eat so fucking much anyway.

Then why bother starting at 12? Just say that 1 attosecond is the starting point.

Carbon monoxide in his sleep

That's not how brains work. Nor can he actually play chess that well because that's also not how brains work.

It's stupid compounded on stupid compounded on stupid. How do you beat a magic character? Different magic.

Flash will tire out eventually and Superman won't, and that's when Superman catches him.

In an old story, they raced to the edge of the galaxy. After about 2 weeks, the Flash tuckered out.

End of story. And that assumes Superman can't actually catch him and also assumes Superman doesn't go destroy the Speed Force, because that's what Superman fucking does for a living.

Me, I'd just have Superman chase him around until he caught him. That's all there is to it. It's stupid to think a guy who can lift a planet and warp space can't take out a much lesser character.

but he is a nerd

Mathematical reasons, related to the smallest unit of space

place him in a zyklon gas chamber

Write in a character who's sole purpose is to counter him

yes let's redefine time and re-calibrate all clocks on the planet and amend all of the calendars and...

do you know how to think for yourself?

I would imagine it has something to do with quantum physics principles that even Steven Hawking goes brain dead trying to understand.

The better question is why does anyone believe what he's saying?

What instruments has he used to empirically measure his thinking abilities and reflexes?

lol you're gay

god you're embarrassing yourself with that post. You outed yourself as a complete brainlet

have him fall on a banana peel

>slowly

Superman goes and manufactures countless billions of metal bullets and goes and places them all over the planet for a mile up and in the one second Flash cannot move lest he bullets himself, grab him.

As Flash vibrates to try to flee himself, hold your arm like steel and watch as his flesh and bones instantly dissolve into a puddle of Bitch Stewie.

Then laugh and say, "That took me all of 4 seconds because I'm fucking Superman."

>be realistic
Then he runs out of energy after 5 seconds due to overworking his metabolism, and has to binge eat to avoid death. Just poison his food

if he heals fucking fast because bullet time, then he should die fucking fast from a non-trivial injury

cuts himself while running, a dead, rotting corpse slides to a halt at Wonder Woman's feet. An infection spread through his body in one fucking atmossecond! He died and started rotting before his face hit the ground and started shredding away.

Blow up his house while he's asleep

"I think you have cancer, hang on a second, Flash" (blasts him with laser beam eyes) Flash panics and starts running, then dies instantly in one fucking atmossecond wondering why! Why do I have such a shitty superpower?

I never understood why they could.
He wasn't slowing time (apart from that one time he did)

>I never understood Heroes loosey goosey rules about powers

HRM and Haitian (who we know can cancel out powers) corner Flying petrelli, he just flies off.

Guy who can phase through walls?a guy sticks a gun in his chest, long enough for him to acknowledge "oh shit a gun!" and shoots him dead.

Sylar eats brains. oh wait, no he didn't he just looked at them for a bit.

Just One Punch him.

with superior tactics

nothing personnel kiddo

measurable with current machinery you stupid fuck