MASS SLAUGHTER = BORING

NEW WORLD RECORD

It took less than 2 days for Sup Forums to forget about a horrific terrorist attack that killed over 80 people, including 10 children.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/O8kl
liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473
express.co.uk/news/world/690022/Man-with-machete-arrested-at-Nice-terror-attack-vigil
youtube.com/watch?v=3Z1DiKGo4fg
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/27/al-qaeda-urges-lone-wolves-to-target-whites-to-avoid-hate-crime-label.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WyaZlwAEJ_I&ab_channel=MauritianStruggle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_de_Molay
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we are on a happening speed rush

the buzz only last for a couple hours

we constantly need more to keep the buzz going

the growing intensity is the only thing keeping us from breaking down. Whats 84 people when thousands of turks got rekt and they almost eliminated one of the most meme'd about leaders on Sup Forums

We're addicts and we like out next hit to be bigger and better and preferably fast

It's just life man. Things like this just happen and have always happened

Muslims are a bunch of shits.

We want to go to the beach we don't care about ther false flags.

We don't forget, we never will. We just don't get bogged down in the past when there's still so much shitposting to get done. Time is against us.

i assume France is still covering it

I added 1 muslims on facebook, suddenly my feed was filled with violent pictures and videos of war and people laying on the ground disfigured and bleeding.

>It's just life man. Things like this just happen

Oh thank god this is normal. I was almost worried there.

It's called moving on. Shit happens, we can acknowledge it and get on with fighting to make things better for everyone or we can sit around crying in a corner for a month and a half.
>pick one.

Is france officially turkey tier then?

>literally proving OP's point

Yes, but without the based secular army

Whose forgotten?

vid.me/O8kl
liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473

Ask and you shall receive

It's okay mates, I am just le ebin troll Australia

Hollande or whatever he's called told us we had to learn to live with it, so we did.

Muslims laughing on Facebook

most of it is "look how bad the other guys in the war" are, if he's alawite i bet it's atrocities against alawites etc

I think the turkcoup knocked the nice attack out of the news cycle because it had a much higher happening upside, like if Erdo was killed things would be absolutely.fucking.nuts

There's been like 4 happenings since then
>Thursday Nice terrorist attack
>Friday Turkey coup and Trump VP pick
>Sunday another BLM massacre

anyway what do you want Sup Forums to say?

Literally everything we predicted was right, Europe is collapsing, and neocon foreign policy is ruining the world.

worst, at least turkish have pride and an half decent president

valls who said that,
after novembre's attack
>"get used to live with terrorism"
after nice's attack
>"terror attack is now your daily life"

pic related that's him

it's amazing how much coverage that syrian toddler got and how little coverage this kid got

It's almost as if the mass media only cares about the narrative

>a kid shoots two others and himself
>'''mass shooting''' ban guns now

>a muslim runs over 100+ people
>a senseless tragedy that everyone forgets

really makes you think

kid got rekt

Jokes on you. I didn't even know it happened. Stop cucking around.

A-G-E-N-D-A

Bah, too much happenings

Hell, French are basically ignoring it as well, the area is already opened to the public.

Liberals probably don't want people to know about it because Muslim

>Man arrested at Nice memorial after attempting machete attack on mourners
express.co.uk/news/world/690022/Man-with-machete-arrested-at-Nice-terror-attack-vigil

Happenings became so frequent we can't even keep focus on one that another happens soon after.

>opened to the public

what seriously?

Dallas was still locked down until at least this Friday

I don't think the shitty community is even open

Total de-Islamification is the only solution

It's the new normal, until the west mans up and declares war against Islam, if we want peaceful country's we have to get rid of them all simple as that.

Bono was there

>French people crying
>nigger looking around smugly

Kill Islam

This should be in every nation's news

>charlie hebdo's (((owner))) sold is before the january attack
>bataclan's (((owner))) sold it before the novembre attack
>now waiting to see if the truck was sold by (((someone))) before nice's attack

Because fuck you. You french people has the only thing that you do best-to talk shit and whining to support you. Thats clearly your fault and ur government that lets your policemen suck cocks. After all, your police asks for volunteers because many policemen go on vacation. Ah, what a free country, such a democracy! Shit nation of sandniggers and white cucks

The new normal once you allow Muslims into your country

>some people died to crime
>80 people
>France has 66,030,000 million people
>66,029,920 after crime
>in this time 10,000 got mugged raped and killed

Hit me.

What American Blacks think of White France

in other words go do Jewish political interest because of common criminals.

omg. neurons activating

Oh shit

Traffic accident death toll 2013
There is literally nothing logical only mass mediaized and propgandazied to suit political interests.

More people die by road accidents every day

Why does france keep getting attacked? I dont understand why isis, or whoever, keep targeting the French for.

Has your city held a candlight vigil and light up it's building in the French colours?

Why is it our job to give a shit about things the French do to themselves? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. As their "leader" said, they have to learn to live with it, because the Islamification is not slowing down.

If they can't fight for their country why should I?

stop adding germans

Muslim criminals like to follow isis.

The only people who fear Islam are criminals, with their criminal minds and corrupted spirit.

Islam is the religion of justice

BLM wanted the spotlight back

WHAT THE

this is a new form of distilled, pure autism that you have tapped into

Priorities, at least they are not racist. Anti-racism is the highest moral end to which all other moral ends must submit. Nothing is more important than not being racist: not murder, not rape, NOTHING.

Soft targets are easier.

WWII exposed them for what they are.

How did pol forget about it, fag?

hello satin

>kill all niggers

The next leader of the free world

Yes sadly.

I think even hours after people had flowers and memorials already set up

Don't unlock this box

Wounder if the camera man feel guilt

Whatever you do, don't be racist. ANYTHING is better than being called a racist, literally anything. Let your daughter be raped, let your family be crushed by a Muslim truck driver, but whatever you do, don't be racist.

but the city center was on lockdown

>bataclan's (((owner))) sold it before the novembre attack

To be fair

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z1DiKGo4fg

Its basically an expected common occurence for muslims to commit mass murder

Isn't letting in Muslims in Jewish interest?

Why should I care?
France as a respectable nation died a loooooooong time ago, it's not the first attack they received and it won't be the last and yet they still keep on preaching the same sick policies, I've got no pity toward idiots.

>rushed by a Muslim truck driver
Most traffic deaths are not due to Muslims, 3,000 people died to traffic in France on 2013, that's a 9/11! when do we invade the cars?

In the paraphrased words of the french president:
This is the reality you live in. Deal with it.

IT BEGINS

It wasn't until Nice that she called into a show, O'Reilly of all shows, and actually brought up Islam

Apparently, if people post things that disrupt your narrative, then they must be autistic.

Do you even think before posting, or is this just an automatic response system

>Jihadists should target “areas where the Anglo-Saxon community is generally concentrated,” it states. “This class of the American community is the majority and it is the one that is in the American leadership.”

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/27/al-qaeda-urges-lone-wolves-to-target-whites-to-avoid-hate-crime-label.html

I meant Nice

I didn't forget, I made a rant about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WyaZlwAEJ_I&ab_channel=MauritianStruggle

You don't have to care about the invasion and slaughter of the west. You deserter cuck.

Funny enough, there were about a dozen Muslims killed

The west is owned by Jews, it isn't mines and I have no say in it.

>implying we give a fuck about degenerate tourists

What are we supposed to do? We have no power. Besides, thanks to multiculturalism, this is the new normal. The more attacks the faster you forget.

You made this?

You are a brave man. I salute you for defending the west when nobody else will.

Note the passive voice used by Buzzfeed and all Leftist media.

People won't "killed" or "murdered" by active Muslim agency, they just passively "died" at a location. Compare the DailyMail.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_de_Molay

Maybe because of this guy? idk

It's a long grudge to hold desu.

>We have no power

Yeah, fuck them, the SJWs have been getting livid at me.

>muh feelings
kill yourself, I could show you 3,000 photos of kids dead from traffic accidents.

>We have no power

Please sweden, stop. How are you so fucking pathetic so reliably and consistently.

FB kikes at it again. Apparently a horde of autists in New York is more worthy of notice than Islam doing what it does best.

Celebrating the national holiday of a crusader state at war with the Caliphate is apostasy, which in Islam warrants death.